• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:43
CEST 04:43
KST 11:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 20:37 GMT
#1421
That was the feeling I got from skimming his filter, but I'm currently reading what kita posted about his meta.

I've got to decide fast with low information, and frankly I'd prefer marv.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 20:37 GMT
#1422
kita you said you were up for lynching gonzaw.

Let's see it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 20:37 GMT
#1423
On February 18 2013 05:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:30 Vivax wrote:
Crossfire, are you town?

Yeah, why?


If you truly are, you're gruesome.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 20:39 GMT
#1424
Glass house and such.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 20:41 GMT
#1425
On February 18 2013 05:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
Glass house and such.


Remember the first choices I sent in for confirmation in Dessert? 2 scum and the SK.

Bitch please.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:42 GMT
#1426
On February 18 2013 05:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.

How about you vote gonzaw for starters.

Is there a rush to vote now? I thought the point of instant majority lynch was to discuss everything to death and then lynch someone. I'm here until the deadline (I'll be doing other stuff mind you, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread), so I'm not going anywhere.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 20:43 GMT
#1427
On February 18 2013 05:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
Glass house and such.


Remember the first choices I sent in for confirmation in Dessert? 2 scum and the SK.

Bitch please.

Remember how you say I'm scum?

Bitch please.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:43 GMT
#1428
On February 18 2013 05:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:30 Vivax wrote:
Crossfire, are you town?

Yeah, why?


If you truly are, you're gruesome.

I'm going to have to ditto dandel on this one...
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 20:43 GMT
#1429
On February 18 2013 05:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.

How about you vote gonzaw for starters.

Is there a rush to vote now? I thought the point of instant majority lynch was to discuss everything to death and then lynch someone. I'm here until the deadline (I'll be doing other stuff mind you, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread), so I'm not going anywhere.

Just treat is as a normal deadline.

Since you're never here I worry you'll vanish again.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:48 GMT
#1430
On February 18 2013 05:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.

How about you vote gonzaw for starters.

Is there a rush to vote now? I thought the point of instant majority lynch was to discuss everything to death and then lynch someone. I'm here until the deadline (I'll be doing other stuff mind you, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread), so I'm not going anywhere.

Just treat is as a normal deadline.

Since you're never here I worry you'll vanish again.

Well, I'll be here and I'll keep posting every so often to show you I'm here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#1431
Iamp, justice needs you. Say something.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 21:18 GMT
#1432
Lynching sylencia for lack of a better lynch.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 17 2013 21:35 GMT
#1433
Sooo yeah not entirely caught up, so here's the TLDR; lynch kita, win game. Im a lurky PoS until tomorrow :D

Ill vote if y'all want me to hammer
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 21:36 GMT
#1434
It's gonzaw today.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 21:44 GMT
#1435
a nuke thats what i want

a nuclear bomb
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 21:45 GMT
#1436
You and me both
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 21:47 GMT
#1437
I know you want to lynch marv.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 17 2013 21:48 GMT
#1438
I have returned
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 21:48 GMT
#1439
Yeah well we all make our sacrifices.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 21:48 GMT
#1440
Btw, Dandel and marv want you dead by wanting gonzaw dead. If he dies today he won't be able to use the antidote on you.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech132
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1873
Shuttle 1465
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3803
Counter-Strike
taco 549
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft349
C9.Mang0300
ViBE123
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.