• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7956 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 97 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 22:31 GMT
#1461
iamp, why not vote for syl like you were planning earlier? He hasn't done anything today so its not like he could have possibly convinced you that he is town. Lynch one scum at a time and today should be syl.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 22:31 GMT
#1462
I am allowed to make mistakes, I didn't steadily grow into this game like you did. If I'm not afraid to make them it's proof enough I'm town.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 22:45 GMT
#1463
On February 18 2013 06:56 iamperfection wrote:
also if gonzaw wants to give me the antidote he can just do it.

but he wont probally because he is scum
he still has not produced evidence at all on why i am mafia.

I won't decide what to do with the antidote until the last second, so I don't fuck up prematurely.
So please stop posting stupid stuff like that for christ's sake.

Now I'm not that sure what to think of you. My gut says scum because of what I said previously (which is in fact "produce evidence you are scum" which you somehow didn't read), and I think you are likelier to flip scum than most other players in this game. Then again you do seem more involved than half the players in this game.
Argh I dunno if I should take that into account though.

Your activity this D2, wait...not just your activity, your involvement this D2 dropped like a fly. You made some useless posts asking some random questions at the beginning of D2 then disappeared until I said I was poisoning you basically.
Then you FoS me back with this "wow is me" attitude and how "lol you would have poisoned scum if you were town but im town so you are scum" thing which doesn't make sense, and you even failed to read the "plan" I had.
This doesn't go in your favour at all.

On February 18 2013 07:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
meh I'm fine with lynching vivax but I kinda wanna lynch gonzaw first.

He has KP.

My poison is one-shot, I don't have any more

Vivax, why are you electing me if you want to lynch me? Wtf?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 22:51 GMT
#1464
All candidates suck, so I don't care who my vote goes to.

Same reason as irl.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 22:56 GMT
#1465
So you will elect someone that is going to get lynched (or you would like to get lynched)...?
How does that make sense at all?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 22:56 GMT
#1466
Don't have as much time as I was hoping. Dropping my vote on sylencia.

Looks like Dandelion being elected to CiC. If someone else wants to drop an elect vote on me to be runner up, that would be boss.

##vote sylencia
##elect jcarlsoniv
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 22:59 GMT
#1467
First stutters, now soniv.

The lurkers are turning against one of their own. With shitty reasoning (or none at all) to boot.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 23:03 GMT
#1468
since everyone will be afk we will be forced to lynch sylencia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:05 GMT
#1469
This resistance only makes me feel better about it.
Stay strong.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 23:05 GMT
#1470
Hold on, catching up on this vivax shit. Trying to wrap my brain and think...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 23:10 GMT
#1471
Dandelion, you still want gonzaw dead? Or you looking towards vivax?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 23:34:54
February 17 2013 23:19 GMT
#1472
On February 18 2013 08:19 Hopeless1der wrote:
Day 2 Votes!

Lynch Votes:


gonzaw: Dandel Ion, marvellosity, Dandel Ion, Dandel Ion, iamperfection, Vivax

kitaman27: Sylencia, Vivax, Dandel Ion

Sylencia: kitaman27, iamperfection, Sutters695, gonzaw, jcarlsoniv

Dandel Ion: Vivax

Vivax: iamperfection


Election Votes:

marvellosity: marvellosity

Dandel Ion: Dandel Ion, iamperfection, Mr. Cheesecake, Vivax, Stutters695, gonzaw

kitaman27: kitaman27

gonzaw: Vivax

jcarlsoniv: jarlsoniv

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Today is only instant majority for the lynch. Approximately 40 minutes remaining in the day. Please notify me of any errors in either votecount.


iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 23:26 GMT
#1473
guess ill vote for gonzaw again
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 23:27 GMT
#1474
Ok, you know what? Out of the people I trust in this game right now, kitaman is not one of them. I trust dandelion slightly more. If gonzaw flips town, it's on your head dandelion.

##sheep Dandelion
##unvote
##Lynch gonzaw
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:32 GMT
#1475
On February 18 2013 08:27 jcarlsoniv wrote:
If gonzaw flips town, it's on your head dandelion.

This does not sound very townie ya know.

"I'm lynching him but not because I think he's scum and if you're wrong it's your fault"

I'm sure I'm not wrong, but still.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 23:33 GMT
#1476
Gonzaw, I'm not taking my vote back if you give iamp the antidote. Too late.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:33 GMT
#1477
On February 18 2013 08:26 iamperfection wrote:
guess ill vote for gonzaw again

Do that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:35 GMT
#1478
I dunno what happens when there's a bunch of people with their own vote for the election, but maybe one of ya brothers wants to give up yer dreams.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:36 GMT
#1479
On February 18 2013 08:27 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Ok, you know what? Out of the people I trust in this game right now, kitaman is not one of them. I trust dandelion slightly more. If gonzaw flips town, it's on your head dandelion.

##sheep Dandelion
##unvote
##Lynch gonzaw


Wait so you're not voting for syl because you don't trust me, rather than thinking syl is town? This doesn't make sense. It's lylo you have to lynch the player that is most likely scum. You can't shift the blame to dandelion.

xfire, where are you? Please hurry up an vote syl before we end up with a no lynch.

Guys look at it this way:

kitaman27, Sutters695, gonzaw, Vivax

kitaman27, Sutters695, gonzaw, jcarlsoniv

At two different points in this cycle there were 4 votes on syl.

That means that the mafia team could have hammered him and ended the game unless 3/4 of the people voting him are mafia. I know I'm not mafia so that would force the scum team to be sutters, gonzaw, vivax, jcarloniv. Do we think its that likely the entire team was voting together?

If mafia mislynches a town syl it goes 5v4 after the poison, 3v4 after night hits. 4v4 worst case for mafia.

If the mafia team could have mislynched a town. THEY WIN.

They chose not to lynch syl.

This pretty much proves syl is mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:37 GMT
#1480
Nah, same goes for gonzaw.

Defend him harder pls.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.