• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 97 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:51 GMT
#1501
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:51 GMT
#1502
I just don't get why you killed Kurumi.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:52 GMT
#1503
On February 18 2013 08:51 Vivax wrote:
I just don't get why you killed Kurumi.


I messed up. It was a mistake thinking he was trying to shoot me.

Even if you don't trust me, trust the logic.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:53 GMT
#1504
What if Sylencia is afk in the scumteam for rl issues though.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:53 GMT
#1505
On February 18 2013 08:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.

By how far I have to fight for this lynch, I'm pretty happy about it's results.

The same shit you cite as your "logic" also applies to the gonzaw lynch.

It's laughable how hard and obvious you defend him.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:54 GMT
#1506
On February 18 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.

By how far I have to fight for this lynch, I'm pretty happy about it's results.

The same shit you cite as your "logic" also applies to the gonzaw lynch.

It's laughable how hard and obvious you defend him.


Same can be said for how hard you're defending syl
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:54 GMT
#1507
On February 18 2013 08:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.

By how far I have to fight for this lynch, I'm pretty happy about it's results.

The same shit you cite as your "logic" also applies to the gonzaw lynch.

It's laughable how hard and obvious you defend him.


Same can be said for how hard you're defending syl

I have the benefit of not being scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:55 GMT
#1508
On February 18 2013 08:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:54 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.

By how far I have to fight for this lynch, I'm pretty happy about it's results.

The same shit you cite as your "logic" also applies to the gonzaw lynch.

It's laughable how hard and obvious you defend him.


Same can be said for how hard you're defending syl

I have the benefit of not being scum.


Well I'm certainly not scum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:56 GMT
#1509
On February 18 2013 08:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:54 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.


We essentially have a guaranteed lynch here. Please don't let dandel bully you out of the correct logic.

By how far I have to fight for this lynch, I'm pretty happy about it's results.

The same shit you cite as your "logic" also applies to the gonzaw lynch.

It's laughable how hard and obvious you defend him.


Same can be said for how hard you're defending syl

I have the benefit of not being scum.


Well I'm certainly not scum.

not. certain. at. all.

sry.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:56 GMT
#1510
Activity in this town's pretty low for being a deadline.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 23:56 GMT
#1511
Eh, I don't even have much to defend myself with - but if I die it makes kitaman's kill so much more worth it, a two for one :\
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:57 GMT
#1512
Helpful.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 23:57 GMT
#1513
Ok. I'm here. Kita's posts make a lot of sense plus. 10 hours and no lynch on sylencia. He's definitely scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:57 GMT
#1514
GUYS WERE ABOUT TO NO LYNCH.

SOMEONE HAMMER SYL
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:58 GMT
#1515
even if you think gonzaw and syl are bout scum, we need a lynch of one of the two. no lynch does us nothing.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:59 GMT
#1516
cmon guys...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:59 GMT
#1517
1 min left omg
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:59 GMT
#1518
whatever
fuck this
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 23:59 GMT
#1519
terrible timing.

##Unlynch
##lynch: Sylencia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:59 GMT
#1520
i fucked faster marvyboy
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3146
Soma 368
Rush 298
Killer 95
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 76
Shinee 53
Counter-Strike
olofmeister643
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g6442
Happy411
dupreeh258
Sick247
crisheroes165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.