But you may surprise me.
I have no strong feelings about those options.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
But you may surprise me. I have no strong feelings about those options. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
On February 18 2013 09:13 Dandel Ion wrote: nah I thought it would be AWESOME shit, but they're both pretty... bad. maybe yours will be super secret and awesome I think 24 hrs is prolly the better choice | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
And it is FAR better, yo. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
On February 18 2013 09:34 Dandel Ion wrote: I got my own choice as i thought. And it is FAR better, yo. Care to share, oh captain, my captain? | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
"er..." "srsly, they're awesome plans, I think you should pick one" "um, i'll go with one that might kill the enemy instead" "well whatever, fu" | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
On February 18 2013 09:35 jcarlsoniv wrote: Show nested quote + On February 18 2013 09:34 Dandel Ion wrote: I got my own choice as i thought. And it is FAR better, yo. Care to share, oh captain, my captain? I thought there would be awesome speculation and metaphors. Works so far. | ||
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
I chose not to give iamp the antidote, he hadn't done anything to convince me otherwise, and I thought I was getting lynched so it was the only way for town to not instantly lose. ...so did he flip scum? | ||
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
The third option is double lynch. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
We gun have two lynches tomorrow, so you guys think of the second one for now. It may be more beneficial you talk without my input, though I must say I have little hope of that happening. | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini firebathero Dewaltoss soO NaDa HiyA Bale PianO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2057 Beastyqt605 B2W.Neo418 mouzStarbuck365 Livibee188 ToD157 C9.Mang0150 KnowMe142 Trikslyr123 RotterdaM108 Mew2King49
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|