• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:49 GMT
#1581
Soniv, Elo is dead. Try again.

Tho I'm fine with you ignoring vivax.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 16:50 GMT
#1582
Why are you neglecting that you thought syl was scum carlson? Cause I don't see any other reason for you saying you weren't sure on him. You said you would lynch him over gonzaw.

On February 18 2013 00:07 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I rarely place my vote in the first half of the day (hence why I have not done so yet).

I am going to be unavailable for the majority of today (yayyyyyy gymnastics meet ~_~), but I'll be doing my best to keep up with the thread. At this point, my vote is going on either gonzaw or Sylencia (leaning syl at the moment).

Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 18 2013 16:51 GMT
#1583
dandel, phone post fail
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:52 GMT
#1584
On February 19 2013 01:51 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
dandel, phone post fail

nooooooooooooooo
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 16:58 GMT
#1585
On February 19 2013 01:50 Vivax wrote:
Why are you neglecting that you thought syl was scum carlson? Cause I don't see any other reason for you saying you weren't sure on him. You said you would lynch him over gonzaw.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:07 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I rarely place my vote in the first half of the day (hence why I have not done so yet).

I am going to be unavailable for the majority of today (yayyyyyy gymnastics meet ~_~), but I'll be doing my best to keep up with the thread. At this point, my vote is going on either gonzaw or Sylencia (leaning syl at the moment).



Why are you trying to convince me that I should have voted Syl?

MIGHT I FUCKING REMIND YOU THAT HE FLIPPED TOWN?! Yeah, no thanks to you. Do you want me to apologize for changing my mind off of someone who ended up being town? Doesn't make much sense.

@Dandelion: But...but I'm plat 3...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 16:58 GMT
#1586
That's not the point, the point is that your behaviour didn't make sense if you are town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 17:01 GMT
#1587
jcarlson casually claiming he created BH's role straight away doesn't make sense if he's mafia either. this i'm pretty damn sure of.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:02 GMT
#1588
This I'm pretty damn sure of? SInce when do you talk like this marv.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 17:03 GMT
#1589
soniv is in the Elo Heaven of my heart for now.


+ Show Spoiler +
even tho elo doesnt exist anymore. + Show Spoiler +
Okay well it still exists, on the same basis a "soul" exists
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:06 GMT
#1590
Somebody put glue in Dandel's filthy mouth.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 17:07 GMT
#1591
Somebody put a bullet in your ugly head.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:16 GMT
#1592
On February 19 2013 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
jcarlson casually claiming he created BH's role straight away doesn't make sense if he's mafia either. this i'm pretty damn sure of.


Could you point out how it's alignment indicative please?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 17:23 GMT
#1593
On February 19 2013 02:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
jcarlson casually claiming he created BH's role straight away doesn't make sense if he's mafia either. this i'm pretty damn sure of.


Could you point out how it's alignment indicative please?


Because I never felt the need to pretend I didn't create the role? I fucked up, I recognized it, and I came forward about it. There wasn't anything sayin "BH is dead cuz of jcarlsoniv".

Why would I come forward without any reason to?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:23 GMT
#1594
ANd he didn't create BH's role, he said it was Oats role. So he knew BH was going to die. His low involvement is even more concerning given that he knew the consequences of Oat's lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:24 GMT
#1595
He could have told everyone that Oats' lynch would have killed BH. He didn't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:25 GMT
#1596
I don't buy the explanation that he just didn't care that BH was about to die. It was very anti-town to keep that disclosed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:25 GMT
#1597
secret*
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 17:28 GMT
#1598
I've explained it before, but apparently I need to explain it again for you.

When I left my computer that night, it appeared that iamperfection was going to be lynched. It wasn't until I checked my phone 10-15 minutes later that I had noticed BH's panic switch was in full swing. It was only a few minutes before deadline, so there wasn't anything I could do from my phone with the amount of time available.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 18 2013 17:37 GMT
#1599
We had eight people agreeing with me about Sylencia and suddenly I'm the bad guy. I think I need a hug.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 17:37 GMT
#1600
How could you have wanted BH dead as town. You only voted for him for some kind of challenge.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.