• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9577 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 97 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 12:23 GMT
#1561
On February 18 2013 21:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh, don't stumble all over each other in attempts to solve the game.


what's to solve for tomorrow? we kill gonzaw because he's mafia and he randomly killed a townie for no reason.

Sylencia was kita's only possible redemption, as it is he randomly killed Kurumi and pushed like hell to save gonzaw, the other mafia.

The lynches look completely obvious.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 12:24 GMT
#1562
The lynches for tomorrow - maybe, but there be two more than just two.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 12:55 GMT
#1563
On February 18 2013 21:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
The lynches for tomorrow - maybe, but there be two more than just two.


maybe, but it's hard to motivate people when there's 2 bankers. Judging from the game so far, it's hard to motivate people even when there aren't 2 bankers :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 12:58 GMT
#1564
I'll just assume everyone that conspiciously vanished after a successful mislynch is scum.

And since nobody wants to prove me wrong, I'm right.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 13:03 GMT
#1565
you mean, basically everyone? heh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 13:06 GMT
#1566
Nah, some were already gone permanently in the first place.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 15:45 GMT
#1567
I'm feeling probably some combination of Vivax/xfire/Mr. CC for the remaining 2. Scum definitely have lurkers ~_~
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 15:51 GMT
#1568
Carlson, you said sylencia's filter looked really bad earlier and seemed to want his lynch badly, then you switched to gonzaw for trusting Dandel more than kita, and kept your vote on him without commenting on what kita wrote.

Reasons?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 15:53 GMT
#1569
Dandel, marv, carlson kita.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#1570
On February 19 2013 00:53 Vivax wrote:
Dandel, marv, carlson kita.


no u
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:04 GMT
#1571
Hey now, he included one real scum to make it look "legit"

(protip: that's kita)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 16:05 GMT
#1572
You seem quite disinterested in what I asked carlson.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 16:35 GMT
#1573
On February 19 2013 01:05 Vivax wrote:
You seem quite disinterested in what I asked carlson.


Too busy gaining elos.

The two posts that I talked about syl:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2013 02:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
LOL wow that filter...

Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.

Also, what ever happened to cheesecake?


On February 17 2013 12:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Wazzup, finally back from a day of bangin bitches and acquiring elos.

Still catching up a bit, but after first initial read through:

I liked austin's case on kitaman. It's a shame poor austin died and can't follow up with it. Out of all the players in this game, kita is probably the one I know the most. And this game certainly does NOT feel like town kita play (I'm lookin at you, Madame Pomfrey). [For the record, I hate reads based off of meta, but this just feels so far outside of kita's town play that I felt it's worth mentioning.]

Syl's filter is really bad, and I would not be opposed to a lynch on him today.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm feeling like Dandelion is more than likely town this game. Thus I wouldn't completely mind electing him as CiC.

If you're looking for a military adviser, I would not be opposed to nominating myself for that position. I realize I fucked up with letting BH fall with Oats, but if you guys were in my position of power, with the feeling that BH could be scum, then how would you have handled it? However, after it was apparent that things had gone south, I made no hesitation to claim that it was, indeed, my fault. If you guys can find it in your hearts to trust me as the adviser, I will, once again, make no hesitation to disclose the information that I have to you, the town.



I wasn't ever 100% sure on Syl. I did end up dropping my vote on him, but then I changed my mind.

I was by no means ignoring kitaman. I responded to him. The case he was making could be said the same of gonzaw, and of the two case leaders (kitaman and dandelion), kitaman was not the one I had any ounce of trust in.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 18 2013 16:36 GMT
#1574
I may be all inactive and stuff, but why did we lynch sylencia other than he was lurking? you guys know kita is scum by now , yeah?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:37 GMT
#1575
On February 19 2013 01:36 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I may be all inactive and stuff, but why did we lynch sylencia other than he was lurking? you guys know kita is scum by now , yeah?

Because all the townies are inactive and afk.

How do you, yourself, expect to lynch scum, huh?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 18 2013 16:40 GMT
#1576
im gonna be active from now on. I just thought that we'd lynch the guy pushing a lurker cus lurkers obvs scum. sorry dandel i love you, you make my day sexier.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:41 GMT
#1577
You're sexy and all, but right now I'm pissed off at you and a couple other guys.

So you gotta hold out for make-up sex after the game is over, I fear.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 18 2013 16:47 GMT
#1578
*hug* so we lynch those two scum guys then what? i can kill anyone with my role so im a sad panda
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 16:48 GMT
#1579
On February 19 2013 01:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
*hug* so we lynch those two scum guys then what? i can kill anyone with my role so im a sad panda

I SURE HOPE YOU DIDNT JUST MISTAKENLY LEFT OUT THAT "'T"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 16:48 GMT
#1580
On February 19 2013 01:35 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 01:05 Vivax wrote:
You seem quite disinterested in what I asked carlson.


Too busy gaining elos.

The two posts that I talked about syl:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2013 02:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
LOL wow that filter...

Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.

Also, what ever happened to cheesecake?


On February 17 2013 12:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Wazzup, finally back from a day of bangin bitches and acquiring elos.

Still catching up a bit, but after first initial read through:

I liked austin's case on kitaman. It's a shame poor austin died and can't follow up with it. Out of all the players in this game, kita is probably the one I know the most. And this game certainly does NOT feel like town kita play (I'm lookin at you, Madame Pomfrey). [For the record, I hate reads based off of meta, but this just feels so far outside of kita's town play that I felt it's worth mentioning.]

Syl's filter is really bad, and I would not be opposed to a lynch on him today.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm feeling like Dandelion is more than likely town this game. Thus I wouldn't completely mind electing him as CiC.

If you're looking for a military adviser, I would not be opposed to nominating myself for that position. I realize I fucked up with letting BH fall with Oats, but if you guys were in my position of power, with the feeling that BH could be scum, then how would you have handled it? However, after it was apparent that things had gone south, I made no hesitation to claim that it was, indeed, my fault. If you guys can find it in your hearts to trust me as the adviser, I will, once again, make no hesitation to disclose the information that I have to you, the town.



I wasn't ever 100% sure on Syl. I did end up dropping my vote on him, but then I changed my mind.

I was by no means ignoring kitaman. I responded to him. The case he was making could be said the same of gonzaw, and of the two case leaders (kitaman and dandelion), kitaman was not the one I had any ounce of trust in.


No, you said you would vote for both of them but lean scum on syl.


I don't really dispute your logic, but the same argument can be made for gonzaw, and you're fighting awfully hard for him not to be lynched.

This is why the "which case do I trust more" actually applies.


His logic was clear, if you didn't dispute it you should have voted sylencia, which would have been natural since you wanted him dead over gonzaw anyway.

I asked kita why his argument didn't apply to gonzaw and he replied in a quite persuasive way, so your argument for not disputing him but at the same time not agreeing with it doesn't stand.

Remember why he said that the same argument can't be made for gonzaw?
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason47
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30138
Calm 2962
Shuttle 766
firebathero 158
Mini 151
Dewaltoss 121
soO 32
HiyA 30
Hyun 29
NaDa 21
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Bale 20
PianO 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN3149
Beastyqt666
B2W.Neo604
ceh9576
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD144
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe119
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr93
Mew2King42
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Replay Cast
3h 55m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.