• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9237 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 97 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:38 GMT
#1481
On February 18 2013 08:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Nah, same goes for gonzaw.


So you don't deny my logic essentially proved syl is mafia?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:38 GMT
#1482
I absolutely deny it.

It's shitty wifom.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:39 GMT
#1483
On February 18 2013 08:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Nah, same goes for gonzaw.


So you don't deny my logic essentially proved syl is mafia?


And the same doesn't go for gonzaw. When were 4 votes on him?

jcarlsoniv, do you dispute my logic?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:39 GMT
#1484
On February 18 2013 08:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
I absolutely deny it.

It's shitty wifom.


So you're saying the mafia would take a chance at 4 mafia vs 3 town if they could mislynch a town player?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:40 GMT
#1485
On February 18 2013 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:38 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Nah, same goes for gonzaw.


So you don't deny my logic essentially proved syl is mafia?


And the same doesn't go for gonzaw. When were 4 votes on him?

jcarlsoniv, do you dispute my logic?

Right now.


Hey, remember when you said you're down for lynching gonzaw? I do. Now put your money where your mouth is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:41 GMT
#1486
On February 18 2013 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
I absolutely deny it.

It's shitty wifom.


So you're saying the mafia would take a chance at 4 mafia vs 3 town if they could mislynch a town player?

Maybe all 4 mafia already were on Syl. Who knows!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:41 GMT
#1487
On February 18 2013 08:40 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:38 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Nah, same goes for gonzaw.


So you don't deny my logic essentially proved syl is mafia?


And the same doesn't go for gonzaw. When were 4 votes on him?

jcarlsoniv, do you dispute my logic?

Right now.


Hey, remember when you said you're down for lynching gonzaw? I do. Now put your money where your mouth is.


But it wasn't four until up to now. There was a chance for four multiple times on syl. Then again its possible they are both scum and the logic applies to both.

I'm going to continue to push syl up to 6:59 if I need to switch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:42 GMT
#1488
No after your logic "town" gonzaw would be hammered right this second.

Why, oh why did it not happen to him if he's town?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:43 GMT
#1489
On February 18 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
I absolutely deny it.

It's shitty wifom.


So you're saying the mafia would take a chance at 4 mafia vs 3 town if they could mislynch a town player?

Maybe all 4 mafia already were on Syl. Who knows!


All four couldn't have been on mafia at once because I'm town. Even if you don't believe me, do you think that is the case on all four of us, because if you don't that means syl is 100% scum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:44 GMT
#1490
soniv/xfire/vivax/iamp, please respond to the argument that I am making. There is only 15 min left...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:44 GMT
#1491
On February 18 2013 08:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
I absolutely deny it.

It's shitty wifom.


So you're saying the mafia would take a chance at 4 mafia vs 3 town if they could mislynch a town player?

Maybe all 4 mafia already were on Syl. Who knows!


All four couldn't have been on mafia at once because I'm town. Even if you don't believe me, do you think that is the case on all four of us, because if you don't that means syl is 100% scum.

What I actually think is that mafia has one or two lurkers.
I just wanted to embark on my quest of vanquishing bad logic.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:45 GMT
#1492
I grasp where you're coming from with that argument kita. Deciding now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:46 GMT
#1493
But couldn't they hammer gonzaw right now as well?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:48 GMT
#1494
On February 18 2013 08:46 Vivax wrote:
But couldn't they hammer gonzaw right now as well?


Not if they don't have syl's vote. It's quite possible he has been afk.

Mafia team could have hammered syl for like 10 hours this cycle, gonzaw just recieved the 4th vote a few minutse ago.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 23:48 GMT
#1495
On February 18 2013 08:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:27 jcarlsoniv wrote:
If gonzaw flips town, it's on your head dandelion.

This does not sound very townie ya know.

"I'm lynching him but not because I think he's scum and if you're wrong it's your fault"

I'm sure I'm not wrong, but still.


Don't really care how it sounds to you.

On February 18 2013 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
soniv/xfire/vivax/iamp, please respond to the argument that I am making. There is only 15 min left...


I don't really dispute your logic, but the same argument can be made for gonzaw, and you're fighting awfully hard for him not to be lynched.

This is why the "which case do I trust more" actually applies.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:48 GMT
#1496
iamp, get off vivax.
It's a bit sad, but we lynch elsewhere today.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:49 GMT
#1497
Your argument sounds right, I just feel really clueless about this game atm, so it's the only thing I can hold on to.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 23:50 GMT
#1498
On February 18 2013 08:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 08:27 jcarlsoniv wrote:
If gonzaw flips town, it's on your head dandelion.

This does not sound very townie ya know.

"I'm lynching him but not because I think he's scum and if you're wrong it's your fault"

I'm sure I'm not wrong, but still.


Don't really care how it sounds to you.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
soniv/xfire/vivax/iamp, please respond to the argument that I am making. There is only 15 min left...


I don't really dispute your logic, but the same argument can be made for gonzaw, and you're fighting awfully hard for him not to be lynched.


The mafia team had 10 hours this cycle to hammer syl.

Hammering a town player results in a 3v4 mafia win.

Mafia chose not to hammer syl.

This is pretty much a sure thing, even if you don't trust me, do what makes sense.

gonzaw only has had 4 votes for a few minutes, mafia has far less time to instant switch to him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 17 2013 23:51 GMT
#1499
Switched to syl. If it's true what you say then mafia didn't want to lynch syl.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 23:51 GMT
#1500
Cheesecake, Cross, appear and sheep me.

##Lurkersummoningmagic
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.