• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 97 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 14:58 GMT
#1281
On February 17 2013 23:38 Vivax wrote:
I think Kurumi's death deserves a kita lynch. We know for sure Kita wanted to kill Kurumi there. I don't think there's much more to add. He could have opted for guessing his alignment instead.

Take this with a grain of salt since I've still lots to read, but Kita lynch doesn't look disputable to me.


Explain to me how a 1:1 trade with kurmi makes sense as mafia? Killing kurumi puts me in the spotlight and causes a lot of people to be suspicious of me. As I explained before, if I were mafia, I could have picked pass, with no risk to myself and gone into d2 with next to no suspicion.

The reason I thought kurumi was scum is that he was using a detective/vig role on a player he appeared to trust (he agreed with my arguement on syl and we voted together). I thought that a town player with that role would 100% try to alignment check/vig the player they found to be the most scummy. It still doesn't make much sense to me why he didn't.

On February 15 2013 04:38 gonzaw wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Hassy/Sylencia/Cheesecake


On February 15 2013 07:17 marvellosity wrote:
And Sylencia is a gentleman of interest - the gentleman kitaman raised good points about the man.


On February 15 2013 08:15 marvellosity wrote:
The man known as Sylencia I also believe may well have evil intentions. He continuously makes little chitter-chatter with other gentlemen, but only ever about his own person, and never unprompted. This is why looking at such gentlemen is not merely "policy".


On February 17 2013 11:47 Stutters695 wrote:
Syls filter is worrying but I need to check his meta.


On February 17 2013 10:37 Crossfire99 wrote:
I would also be willing to lynch sylencia today.


On February 16 2013 02:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.


On February 17 2013 12:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Syl's filter is really bad, and I would not be opposed to a lynch on him today.


It amazes me how many people think sylencia is scum, yet I have the same number of votes as him. Does nobody recognize the pushback we are getting here? People aren't willing to defend their scumbuddy, but conveniently decide not to vote for him right now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 15:05 GMT
#1282
You could have picked pass, since Kurumi seemed to have picked share information, he would have known your alignment.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 15:07 GMT
#1283
I rarely place my vote in the first half of the day (hence why I have not done so yet).

I am going to be unavailable for the majority of today (yayyyyyy gymnastics meet ~_~), but I'll be doing my best to keep up with the thread. At this point, my vote is going on either gonzaw or Sylencia (leaning syl at the moment).
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:08 GMT
#1284
On February 18 2013 00:05 Vivax wrote:
You could have picked pass, since Kurumi seemed to have picked share information, he would have known your alignment.


That's not how the role works. Syl had it wrong in his post. If I picked pass, kurumi potentially could have given me his alignment. As mafia, a player sending me their alignment would have been absolutely no risk to me.

My thought process was that a town player with an alignment checker and a vig role, wouldn't be wasting their time using it on a player they thought was town. Let me ask you this: if you had the chance to alignment check or vig a player, would you use it on the player you thought was scum or town?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:14 GMT
#1285
On February 18 2013 00:05 Vivax wrote:
You could have picked pass, since Kurumi seemed to have picked share information, he would have known your alignment.

No.

if he passes he would have known kurumi's alignment.

See that's the thing. A townie shouldn't even think about picking something that's not share.
Since for a townie, all three possibilities lead to a desired outcome. they pass, they get a green check on you. that's good. they share, you both know that both wanted to share which while it doesn't modconfirm either is a strong indicator that both have clean intentions. If they pick kill, they get announced the killer.

Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:17 GMT
#1286
On February 18 2013 00:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.


That doesn't make sense dandel.

If scum kita assumes kurumi would pick pass, scum kita picks pass too. No alignments are swapped and he goes away with an "opps looks like we overlapped".
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:18 GMT
#1287
On February 18 2013 00:08 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:05 Vivax wrote:
You could have picked pass, since Kurumi seemed to have picked share information, he would have known your alignment.


That's not how the role works. Syl had it wrong in his post. If I picked pass, kurumi potentially could have given me his alignment. As mafia, a player sending me their alignment would have been absolutely no risk to me.

My thought process was that a town player with an alignment checker and a vig role, wouldn't be wasting their time using it on a player they thought was town. Let me ask you this: if you had the chance to alignment check or vig a player, would you use it on the player you thought was scum or town?

Let's wifom some more you like it so much

A scum kurumi targeting you (which you say you thought it was), WHY would he pick kill.
Clearly he would have seen that any townie would identify "share" as the best option, especially one that was suspicious of him.
Townie picks share, says before deadline "if i die to kurumi he's scum" or something like that. 1-1 trade, which is still shit for scum. You should have been happy with that, were you town.

But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:19 GMT
#1288
On February 18 2013 00:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.


That doesn't make sense dandel.

If scum kita assumes kurumi would pick pass, scum kita picks pass too. No alignments are swapped and he goes away with an "opps looks like we overlapped".

Hell no.

Killing a townie "without any risk"? Sure you do that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:23 GMT
#1289
On February 18 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.


That doesn't make sense dandel.

If scum kita assumes kurumi would pick pass, scum kita picks pass too. No alignments are swapped and he goes away with an "opps looks like we overlapped".

Hell no.

Killing a townie "without any risk"? Sure you do that.


Without any risk? lol my name gets revealed as the killer. Of course there is risk. If I'm mafia a 1:1 trade simply makes zero sense. That's not this game works.

On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


My role creator can confirm that I'm not afraid of dying. I thought kurumi was scum, I was wrong, and now people are taking advantage of my mistake, while ignoring the person that everyone thinks is scum, but doesn't want to lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:24 GMT
#1290
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:27 GMT
#1291
Town thought process:
Pass: I might learn his alignment, might get shot without an announcement. Okay, but undesireable.
Share: He might learn my alignment, he might be unveiled as my killer. Both desireable outcomes.
Kill: I can't get killed. I might kill him with a good chance of getting revealed. I have nothing more than a passing suspicion of some random post he did. Clearly the inferior option.

Scum thought process:
Pass: I already know alignment, might get killed. Nope.
Share: He might learn my alignment. If he shoots me he gets confirmed town since he's announced killer. NOPENOPENOPE.
Kill: Kills him. good chance of doing so without outing me, if he passes to learn my alignment. Best option for scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:29 GMT
#1292
Kita tell me why you didn't claim (or at least hint at it or breadcrumb) the shot on kurumi before the daypost?

Because that's a sign of you hoping you wouldn't be exposed you know.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:30 GMT
#1293
On February 18 2013 00:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.


That doesn't make sense dandel.

If scum kita assumes kurumi would pick pass, scum kita picks pass too. No alignments are swapped and he goes away with an "opps looks like we overlapped".

Hell no.

Killing a townie "without any risk"? Sure you do that.


Without any risk? lol my name gets revealed as the killer. Of course there is risk. If I'm mafia a 1:1 trade simply makes zero sense. That's not this game works.

As I said, you hoped/assumed he would Pass.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:41 GMT
#1294
On February 18 2013 00:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Here's what I say happened: Scum kita saw he was confronted with the choice. Kurumi said he wasn't going to kill. Scum kita assumed kurumi would pick "pass" to learn his alignment. He didn't think it through and got announced the killer because kurumi made the correct choice for a townie to make, which is share, instead of pass.


That doesn't make sense dandel.

If scum kita assumes kurumi would pick pass, scum kita picks pass too. No alignments are swapped and he goes away with an "opps looks like we overlapped".

Hell no.

Killing a townie "without any risk"? Sure you do that.


Without any risk? lol my name gets revealed as the killer. Of course there is risk. If I'm mafia a 1:1 trade simply makes zero sense. That's not this game works.

As I said, you hoped/assumed he would Pass.


That is most certainly not what I said. You were using an example of where scum kita assumed pass and I was saying why it didn't make sense.

On February 18 2013 00:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Town thought process:
Pass: I might learn his alignment, might get shot without an announcement. Okay, but undesireable.

Share: He might learn my alignment, he might be unveiled as my killer. Both desireable outcomes.

Kill: I can't get killed. I might kill him with a good chance of getting revealed. I have nothing more than a passing suspicion of some random post he did. Clearly the inferior option. I can't killed that night, but I've thrown away my protection for free (not going to roleclaim how my role works). I throw away a kp for a player I have a mafia read on

Scum thought process:
Pass: I already know alignment, might get killed. Nope. Nope, I can't get killed. Best choice since its free

Share: He might learn my alignment. If he shoots me he gets confirmed town since he's announced killer. NOPENOPENOPE. Agreed. a scum player isn't choosing this option

Kill: Kills him. good chance of doing so without outing me, if he passes to learn my alignment. Best option for scum. Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch


Corrections in red.

On February 18 2013 00:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Kita tell me why you didn't claim (or at least hint at it or breadcrumb) the shot on kurumi before the daypost?

Because that's a sign of you hoping you wouldn't be exposed you know.


Because I was at the hospital for most of the cycle. I sent my choice in and wasn't able to return at any point after I had to leave unexpectadly. You can even double check that I didn't post that cycle if you don't believe me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:45 GMT
#1295
So let me get this straight Dandel, am I a scum player busing syl or do you have a town read on syl?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:47 GMT
#1296
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.

Yeaaah.

That is most certainly not what I said.

Correct, it's what I said. Note the As I said, not the As You said.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 15:49 GMT
#1297
On February 18 2013 00:45 kitaman27 wrote:
So let me get this straight Dandel, am I a scum player busing syl or do you have a town read on syl?

I will have to blindly assume syl is town for as long as I think you are scum. Doesn't look like a bus imo.

I'm still firmly null on him.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 15:54 GMT
#1298
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 16:00 GMT
#1299
On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

You said that tho. Don't blame me for the nonsense you say.

On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.


Read this again and tell me the incorrect part in detail: "good chance of doing so without outing me, if he passes to learn my alignment"

On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

Sure he did. quite early, too.
He didn't have to say more, since he wasn't planning on, you know, killing shit.

On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.

No. You choose to reduce it to such to make it sound trivial, but that doesn't make it true.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 16:01 GMT
#1300
On February 18 2013 00:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:45 kitaman27 wrote:
So let me get this straight Dandel, am I a scum player busing syl or do you have a town read on syl?

I will have to blindly assume syl is town for as long as I think you are scum. Doesn't look like a bus imo.

I'm still firmly null on him.


Fine you're null.
Vivax and Cheese haven't commented.
gonzaw is in favor of lynching sylencia
marv thinks sylencia is scum
stutters is suspcious of sylencia
kita wants to lynch sylencia
iamimp wants to lynch sylencia
jcarl supports a sylencia lynch
crossfire is willing to lynch sylencia

If seven players support a sylencia lynch and nobody thinks sylencia is town, why am I leading the lynch count right now?

Imagine if sylencia was town. The mafia team could simply mislynch him since so many people think he is scum and win the game. Why wouldn't the mafia just push an easy lynch if it were free for the taking?

Instead, sylencia is scum, a bunch of people say they are suspicious of him in case he flips at a later time, but instead vote elsewhere.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
OSC
21h 41m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.