• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6820 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 97 Next
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 03:21 GMT
#1261
Pretty sure kita is still prime lynch here, with his deflection onto me I can only assume I'm seeing something which everyone else is missing.

Kurumi died last night due to the wager.

If Kurumi was scum, he would've chosen me and killed me knowing I'd pick share. Reason? I told him to so that I could tell him which side I was on. That would mean that Kurumi would get a free kill during the night with little risk of being revealed.

If Kurumi was town, he still could have picked me there and if he passes there, and I was scum, I would pick either Kill or Pass. If I pick pass, Kurumi would pick up that something was off since I said I'd share. If I picked kill, the same thing that happened to Kita would happen. I would be exposed as the one who killed Kurumi.

What actually happened during the night was that he decided to pick Kita as his target and he passed.

If Kita is scum - he knows that Kurumi isn't scum and so he could get a free kill, best case where Kurumi wishes to share which side he is on. That gives him high motivation to kill.

If Kita is town - he doesn't know if Kuru is town or scum. In this case, the best option would be to pass on both suspicions. As I said above, if Kurumi was scum, he wouldn't have done the whole 'I don't trust you' speech to me, and selected me because he knew I was going to share. This makes it a lot less likely he was scum. Thus given that there was a high chance he was town, town doesn't pick someone to select Kill on unless he had a read on them. This was also unlikely as he never made any mention of it whatsoever in any of the posts. If he had suspected Kita of being scum, why was he voting fo rthe same person as the suspect? It doesn't add up.

Thus, if Kita was town, the correct move would've been to pass or share, with pass being the safer option in the case Kuru WAS scum because he'd be exposed as scum pretty much instantly.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 03:25 GMT
#1262
Wazzup, finally back from a day of bangin bitches and acquiring elos.

Still catching up a bit, but after first initial read through:

I liked austin's case on kitaman. It's a shame poor austin died and can't follow up with it. Out of all the players in this game, kita is probably the one I know the most. And this game certainly does NOT feel like town kita play (I'm lookin at you, Madame Pomfrey). [For the record, I hate reads based off of meta, but this just feels so far outside of kita's town play that I felt it's worth mentioning.]

Syl's filter is really bad, and I would not be opposed to a lynch on him today.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm feeling like Dandelion is more than likely town this game. Thus I wouldn't completely mind electing him as CiC.

If you're looking for a military adviser, I would not be opposed to nominating myself for that position. I realize I fucked up with letting BH fall with Oats, but if you guys were in my position of power, with the feeling that BH could be scum, then how would you have handled it? However, after it was apparent that things had gone south, I made no hesitation to claim that it was, indeed, my fault. If you guys can find it in your hearts to trust me as the adviser, I will, once again, make no hesitation to disclose the information that I have to you, the town.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 03:28 GMT
#1263
Sylencia, I don't quite follow.

I'm pretty sure share is the correct option to pick as town, as opposed to pass. Pass doesn't announce the killer.

C'mon even I remember that. And I didn't even make the role.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 03:28 GMT
#1264
On February 17 2013 12:21 Sylencia wrote:
Pretty sure kita is still prime lynch here, with his deflection onto me I can only assume I'm seeing something which everyone else is missing.

Kurumi died last night due to the wager.

If Kurumi was scum, he would've chosen me and killed me knowing I'd pick share. Reason? I told him to so that I could tell him which side I was on. That would mean that Kurumi would get a free kill during the night with little risk of being revealed.

If Kurumi was town, he still could have picked me there and if he passes there, and I was scum, I would pick either Kill or Pass. If I pick pass, Kurumi would pick up that something was off since I said I'd share. If I picked kill, the same thing that happened to Kita would happen. I would be exposed as the one who killed Kurumi.

What actually happened during the night was that he decided to pick Kita as his target and he passed.

If Kita is scum - he knows that Kurumi isn't scum and so he could get a free kill, best case where Kurumi wishes to share which side he is on. That gives him high motivation to kill.

If Kita is town - he doesn't know if Kuru is town or scum. In this case, the best option would be to pass on both suspicions. As I said above, if Kurumi was scum, he wouldn't have done the whole 'I don't trust you' speech to me, and selected me because he knew I was going to share. This makes it a lot less likely he was scum. Thus given that there was a high chance he was town, town doesn't pick someone to select Kill on unless he had a read on them. This was also unlikely as he never made any mention of it whatsoever in any of the posts. If he had suspected Kita of being scum, why was he voting fo rthe same person as the suspect? It doesn't add up.

Thus, if Kita was town, the correct move would've been to pass or share, with pass being the safer option in the case Kuru WAS scum because he'd be exposed as scum pretty much instantly.

Why are you lying about the role you created? That's not how it works.

- If both players select the same option, nothing happens.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Pass", the player picking "Pass" gets privately informed of the other player's alignment.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but the kill announcement will reveal the killer.
- If one player picks "Pass" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but there will be no reveal regarding the killer.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 03:29 GMT
#1265
On February 17 2013 12:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm feeling like Dandelion is more than likely town this game.

Oh phuleeeze, you actually love me. Deep down. Maybe very deep. But still
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 03:32 GMT
#1266
Now stop apologizing for killing the towniest player in the game and tell me how much you want to sheep my sick case on gonzaw.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 03:39 GMT
#1267
On February 17 2013 12:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Now stop apologizing for killing the towniest player in the game and tell me how much you want to sheep my sick case on gonzaw.


He was clearly NOT the towniest player in the game.

And your case...bleh, idk, gotta reread some things. Reserving my vote(s) for now.

We in a shitty spot, not sure what direction we need to take.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 03:44 GMT
#1268
He totally was.

I don't just sheep anybody.


Also before your hair goes gray my sick case is here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=57#1137
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 03:48 GMT
#1269
On February 17 2013 12:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
He totally was.

I don't just sheep anybody.


Also before your hair goes gray my sick case is here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=57#1137


How you feel about marv/iamp right now?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 03:51 GMT
#1270
iamp is null leaning town and marv is null leaning scum.

Don't really wanna lynch either today. Tho I'm always up for lynching marv, in general.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 03:55 GMT
#1271
On February 17 2013 12:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
Sylencia, I don't quite follow.

I'm pretty sure share is the correct option to pick as town, as opposed to pass. Pass doesn't announce the killer.

C'mon even I remember that. And I didn't even make the role.


Hm, yes seems like I've mixed myself up =\
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 03:57 GMT
#1272
Urgh, I thought I had it worked out as well - now the majority of what I just said doesn't even make any sense ==;;
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 04:03 GMT
#1273
It would have been a better argument if you'd done it right in the first place, since share is like THE townie option to take.

Since you don't mind people knowing your alignment and stuff.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 04:38 GMT
#1274
Yeah, given I mixed them up, having townie needing to share makes it more compelling that it was not a town oriented move to kill. The original case I said that pass was the move because I was considering the open reveal as a fallback plan, but since I apparently don't even know my own role I made, sharing has no downside for a townie :\
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 04:52 GMT
#1275
marvel baby you approve of this sylencia lynch?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 11:33 GMT
#1276
On February 17 2013 13:52 iamperfection wrote:
marvel baby you approve of this sylencia lynch?


Hello scamp. I would prefer to eject gonzaw considerably more than Sylencia. In large part because I do not trust kita's intentions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 12:52 GMT
#1277
I would rather lynch kita than sylencia.

Just saying.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 12:52 GMT
#1278
But today is gonzaw day
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 14:38 GMT
#1279
I think Kurumi's death deserves a kita lynch. We know for sure Kita wanted to kill Kurumi there. I don't think there's much more to add. He could have opted for guessing his alignment instead.

Take this with a grain of salt since I've still lots to read, but Kita lynch doesn't look disputable to me.

Don't want to elect marv or Dandel.

##Vote Kitaman
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 14:44 GMT
#1280
Gonzaw, who did you poison?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
6h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.