• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 21:14 GMT
#1221
On February 17 2013 03:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, I want my role creator to claim. Right now.

Hi.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2013 22:23 GMT
#1222
On February 17 2013 06:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, I want my role creator to claim. Right now.

Hi.


Not me. We could probably figure it out by having everyone claim, but is it important enough to do so?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 22:27 GMT
#1223
On February 17 2013 07:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 06:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, I want my role creator to claim. Right now.

Hi.


Not me. We could probably figure it out by having everyone claim, but is it important enough to do so?

It can be.

It doesn't depend on myself as much as I'd like.

There is a condition to everything.

If you all agree i'm obvious town (you totally should), I advise going for it.
Only he can speak.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 22:35 GMT
#1224
I'm just worried my creator is probably dead.
Or mafia.
Literally no other way.

Which I guess makes massclaiming relatively useless I s'pose. Except for the possibility of catching a liar.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 23:36 GMT
#1225
I'm worried all the gentlemen in this establishment had too much scotch and are snoozing in their armchairs. What happened? o.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:08 GMT
#1226
lurkers b lurkin

Let's lynch gonzaw already.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:09 GMT
#1227
On February 17 2013 08:36 marvellosity wrote:
I'm worried all the gentlemen in this establishment had too much scotch and are snoozing in their armchairs. What happened? o.o

a combination of certain individuals being ass holes to begin with depression of losing 6 town members in a row and the weekend i would suspect.

but i throw my full support in to dandelion for mayor.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:12 GMT
#1228
On February 16 2013 22:10 Vivax wrote:
Can someone link me the day and night posts so I can first read the mechanics before I read the players playing based on those?

did anything come off this.............................................................................?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:13 GMT
#1229
A man of (surprisingly?) good taste.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:13 GMT
#1230
On February 17 2013 09:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 22:10 Vivax wrote:
Can someone link me the day and night posts so I can first read the mechanics before I read the players playing based on those?

did anything come off this.............................................................................?

of course not
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:19 GMT
#1231
why the fuck is mr cc allowed to fucking play in these games he is doing the same shit as last time.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 00:26 GMT
#1232
On February 17 2013 09:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
Day 2 Votes!

Lynch Votes:


gonzaw: Dandel Ion, marvellosity, Dandel Ion

kitaman27: Sylencia

Sylencia: kitaman27


Election Votes:

marvellosity: marvellosity

Dandel Ion: Dandel Ion, iamperfection

kitaman27: kitaman27

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Today is only instant majority for the lynch. Under 24 hours remaining in the day

Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:42 GMT
#1233
On February 17 2013 09:19 iamperfection wrote:
why the fuck is mr cc allowed to fucking play in these games he is doing the same shit as last time.

I'm so jelly of Nomination.
He did a single horrible phonepost there a day ago

I think he's having an affair. And I only now noticed he's cheating on me
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:48 GMT
#1234
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:50 GMT
#1235
On February 17 2013 09:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game

who is this you?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:51 GMT
#1236
On February 17 2013 09:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game

who is this you?

huh?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:53 GMT
#1237
On February 17 2013 09:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:50 iamperfection wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game

who is this you?

huh?

the yes im looking at you who is you
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:55 GMT
#1238
On February 17 2013 09:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:50 iamperfection wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game

who is this you?

huh?

the yes im looking at you who is you

Either you're on drugs or I'm far more drunk than I thought I was.
I woulda figured it was self-explainatory.

A callout, done in my personal stunning, sexy and witty style.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 00:57 GMT
#1239
Or you really want a list of people that don't/didn't do shit.
In which case I have nothing to say anymore.
Like, really.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 00:58 GMT
#1240
On February 17 2013 09:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:53 iamperfection wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:50 iamperfection wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Tho I gotta say, I still find it far more annoying when people pop in to say "oh sry i didnt do shit, but i cant do shit in the future either!"

Yes I'm looking at you.
Yes, you, half-of-the-players-in-this-game

who is this you?

huh?

the yes im looking at you who is you

Either you're on drugs or I'm far more drunk than I thought I was.
I woulda figured it was self-explainatory.

A callout, done in my personal stunning, sexy and witty style.

.........................so it was in general?

also you know i don't do drugs
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.