• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7904 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 03:36 GMT
#1181
If I were scum, I could have just selected pass, which would be essentially no risk for me, and I would receive kurumi's alignment.

All my wat.

Why the fuck you even arguing that you would want to know his alignment if you were scum?
Cuz you'd generally ALREADY KNOW IT.

like
what the actual fuck
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 03:43 GMT
#1182
going to sleep, unvoting for now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2013 03:49 GMT
#1183
On February 16 2013 12:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
If I were scum, I could have just selected pass, which would be essentially no risk for me, and I would receive kurumi's alignment.

All my wat.

Why the fuck you even arguing that you would want to know his alignment if you were scum?
Cuz you'd generally ALREADY KNOW IT.

like
what the actual fuck


Huh? I'm saying if I were scum, I could have picked pass, and not given up my alignment nor have to worry about the spotlight of a kill. It would be a no risk scenario and receiving kuruimi's alignment would be the result. I'm saying the benefit would be not risk, not kurumi's useless alignment information.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 16 2013 04:57 GMT
#1184
You were given information about your choices, and the consequences of each one. Given the nature of the game - it's likely that Kurumi would've breadcrumbed something during Day 1 and yet you somehow didn't read the clear line that says "I shall not kill"? That's not even a cryptic clue - it's as clear as day.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 16 2013 04:58 GMT
#1185
Also : Lynch: kitaman27

I don't even understand what the election is for.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2013 05:37 GMT
#1186
On February 16 2013 13:57 Sylencia wrote:
You were given information about your choices, and the consequences of each one. Given the nature of the game - it's likely that Kurumi would've breadcrumbed something during Day 1 and yet you somehow didn't read the clear line that says "I shall not kill"? That's not even a cryptic clue - it's as clear as day.


Kurumi's first three posts were full of nonsense spam. I never made the connection and that's the truth. Show of hands, besides sylencia, who here picked up on that?

Going back to yesterday before the lynch you posted the following:

On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place


The only thing that has changed since then is my decision to choose shoot. It would be one thing if you were trying to argue that the decision in itself to shoot kurumi is scummy, but instead you're arguing that I'm scum by overstating how apparent a breadcrumb was?

You were quick to jump on oats without providing a single reasoning and now you're trying to capitalize on my mistake by trying to make it look like I purposely ignored something that I never noticed to begin with. Yes I made a mistake, but its not with malicious intention. You pay no notice to jcarl mistakenly killing off bh, yet you jump on this. It's clear you've decided to align yourself against me after I've been pushing you day one due to the fact that you've already decided to push for my lynch without bringing up anything from day one and only focusing on a single detail. A town player looks at the big picture, while a mafia player tries to look for easy targets and that's exactly what you have been doing.

I'll have to take a look at the other low profile players tomorrow since I'm really tired.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 12:02 GMT
#1187
kitaman, find scum.

Your defense is choke full of hypocrisy and some contradicting yourself strewn in.
You don't help yourself by defending anymore. It's not making you look any better.

Find scum instead.


I am also deeply disappointed in the other players still in this game and it pains me to see the fact that some of you HAVE to be town just by the numbers.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 12:06 GMT
#1188
Which is an elaborate way of saying that I really want some nuclear weaponry right now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 12:26 GMT
#1189
This gentleman is deeply disappointed at the continued showing of gentleman gonzaw. Further, the discourse from kitaman at his decision to murder our beloved Kurumi is of the highest concern.

It is of paramount importance that the gentleman kita is not elected today. I desire to lead this establishment to great glories, after the shambolics of recent events where my wisdom was not heeded. For the moment, I wish to eject gonzaw from the premises.

##Vote: gonzaw
##Elect: marvellosity
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 16 2013 13:10 GMT
#1190
Can someone link me the day and night posts so I can first read the mechanics before I read the players playing based on those?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 13:15 GMT
#1191
On February 16 2013 22:10 Vivax wrote:
Can someone link me the day and night posts so I can first read the mechanics before I read the players playing based on those?


Certainly, fine gentleman:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=10#181

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=49#962

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=57#1137
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 16 2013 13:18 GMT
#1192
Thanks
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 14:16 GMT
#1193
No chance in hell we elect you Marv
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 14:20 GMT
#1194
Who is your top town read Marv?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 14:41 GMT
#1195
On February 16 2013 23:16 iamperfection wrote:
No chance in hell we elect you Marv

A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 14:57 GMT
#1196
Fortunately you are both merely two gentlemen without wisdom.

Perhaps the remaining gentlemen in this establishment are concerned at the number of those with good intentions ejected thus far, and would wish to have me help them.

At this stage of our discourse I must be frank; the scamp and Mr D Ion merely flail around aimlessly, and we cannot afford for this to be the case any more.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 15:19 GMT
#1197
I quite like my wisdom.
You seem to like it too. Unless of course, it were concerning you.

That you possess the arrogance to even think you may be elected after the play you displayed in this game should make you sad. At least as sad as it makes me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 15:21 GMT
#1198
On February 17 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
I quite like my wisdom.
You seem to like it too. Unless of course, it were concerning you.

That you possess the arrogance to even think you may be elected after the play you displayed in this game should make you sad. At least as sad as it makes me.

This one also does apply to kitaman btw.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 15:24 GMT
#1199
On February 17 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
I quite like my wisdom.
You seem to like it too. Unless of course, it were concerning you.

That you possess the arrogance to even think you may be elected after the play you displayed in this game should make you sad. At least as sad as it makes me.


I have a proven record of removing gentlemen of evil intentions from establishments. My intentions have been pure, therefore I am a fine choice.

It saddens me that you believe this to be a matter of arrogance, rather than wishing for the triumph of those with good intentions. Sadly, it does not surprise me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 15:31 GMT
#1200
You have not shown to do so in this "establishment", so your point is moot entirely.

You may delude yourself into thinking it is not arrogance, but one day you may see the light. Probably not, but maybe.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech165
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever181
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2597
fl0m1400
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 16
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.