• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 97 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 00:20 GMT
#1161
On February 16 2013 09:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:16 iamperfection wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:14 iamperfection wrote:
Kill kita right ¿

why?

Because of the role

I have a hard time seeing scum pick the option where you announce yourself as the killer.

But maybe that's just me.

Unless he thought krumi was going to kill him.....
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:22 GMT
#1162
On February 16 2013 09:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:16 iamperfection wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:14 iamperfection wrote:
Kill kita right ¿

why?

Because of the role

I have a hard time seeing scum pick the option where you announce yourself as the killer.

But maybe that's just me.

Unless he thought krumi was going to kill him.....


One should note, scamp, that gentlemen Kurumi and kitaman were both electing to remove the same gentleman from the establishment.

I would, however, dearly like to hear from gentleman Kita on this matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 00:29 GMT
#1163
All my townreads are dead

wat do?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 00:30 GMT
#1164
Lynch the scum obviously.

Sad no lurkers died
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 00:32 GMT
#1165
The bigger problem is I dunno who to sheep now.

There's legit nobody left in this game that's above "null leaning slightly town"


Where is a nuke when you need it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:34 GMT
#1166
On February 16 2013 09:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 iamperfection wrote:
Wait who did you target Marv


Hello scamp, I used my given gift on the gentleman Sylencia.

Was it worthwhile?


Sadly not as impactful as I had hoped, scamp. I only had a roleblock to play with.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 00:34 GMT
#1167
By the way if I was role blocked by scum my role creator is town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 00:38 GMT
#1168
On February 16 2013 09:34 iamperfection wrote:
By the way if I was role blocked by scum my role creator is town

Too bad you don't know what roleblocked you....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 00:47 GMT
#1169
Anyways let's get this going

##Vote gonzaw

A vote for lynching, that is.
I'm not quite sure how to differentiate it to the election vote~.~
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 01:00 GMT
#1170
Please place votes in the voting thread using the following format.

##Lynch: Hopeless1der
##Elect: GreYMisT

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 16 2013 02:04 GMT
#1171
Jesus Christ...this game....

Who the fuck killed austin? Like seriously, all this game I wanted to see how that role would fare and he gets killed on N1 ffs.
Thanks for ruining my fun dickhead. Now town may as well likely lose so there goes any slight fun I may have without taking into account austin's role.
(If it wasn't obvious I made his role already)


Anyways, last night I "poisoned" someone, who is still alive now. This guy will die in 48 hours from now, which means right as this D2 ends.
However, I can give him an antidote and he won't die.
Thus, if he convinces me he's town, I'll give him the antidote; if he doesn't his scum ass can die in a pool of vomit for all I care.

I'll reveal the name later in the day obviously, but not now
For now I want to see all scum panic thinking I might have poisoned them > : D
Hopefully it makes some townies doing some more stuff as well (if they think I poisoned them), and of course see how scum may react, so I can get a better read on someone.
Like half my slight scum reads got killed last night for some reason so I have no idea wtf is going on now, and I'll probably have to reread everybody in the game again. Hopefully the poison thing is enough to make that easier...

Also Dandel, you better look somewhere else. You misslynch me now and town automatically loses I think.
Not like it matters that much to me anymore though, this game ended with austin's death for all I care, specially with the lack of shit going on in every other department (i.e nothing else is fun either).
Let's see if I can net us some scum with the poison though lol, that'd be nice
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 02:11 GMT
#1172
Yeah well I don't think this is a mislynch, so it's okay.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 02:11 GMT
#1173
I wouldn't need much convincing to lynch marv instead though.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 16 2013 02:15 GMT
#1174
No RBs on me. My role is useless if I reveal my night actions, but no one is in danger of dying from my choices.

Just got off work, seems the night was silent for the most part. Kit really needs to.explain why he chose kill. I honestly don't see a single reason to pick kill for a townie over share information.

I'd be 100% ok with lynching him if his answer doesn't have a damn good reason.

My other lynch choice would be Gonzaw. Not sure about election yet.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 02:17 GMT
#1175
Meh I dunno.

I think I would have picked kill myself too.

But I'mma let kita explain why he did it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 16 2013 02:27 GMT
#1176
I guess I wouldn't mind dying if my poison target is scum and I let him die.
That doesn't make us automatically lose right? Or does it?

I'm not 100% confident in that read either though so I can't say for certain. You guys better not fucking hammer me in 10 seconds or some shit if he ends up being town.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2013 02:59 GMT
#1177
the only person i really would be willing to elect besides myself is dandel by the way.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2013 03:03 GMT
#1178
I have no idea wtf the elections even do.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 16 2013 03:12 GMT
#1179
Kill kita, Kurumi's first post clearly states he wasn't going to kill. (I was the one who created Kurumi's role, hence why I wanted him to check me)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2013 03:29 GMT
#1180
Bleh looks like I messed up with this one.

I tried to consider what I would have done with the role if I were in kurumi's place. What I would have done would be to choose the scummiest player in the thread. The reason for this is that the role is essentially a compulsive vigilante if you choose to shoot and the other player doesn't shoot, which would be really powerful. I didn't think it made much sense for a town kurumi to choose me. We voted together, following up on my earlier suspicions of sylencia and he never shared any suspicions of me in the thread. If he wasn't trying to kill me, why would you use a vig/information role on a player that you trust?

This is the post in particular that spooked me the most:

On February 15 2013 07:03 Kurumi wrote:
I'm keeping my vote on Sylencia - he is thinking I will risk my life to confirm him as "town", never answered why he felt overwhelemed, actively lurked and still refuses to play. Also, he is the creator of my role and tried to convince me into a situation where I could die >_>


I thought kurumi was focusing way too much on not wanting to risk his own life for town. It seems to me that the most logical choice would have been to use the role on Sylencia and either shoot him or force him to alignment claim. I couldn't make sense of why he wouldn't go after his number one scum read with a detective vig role.

In retrospect, I should have just shared/passed to guarantee that we have a town player elected, but it looks like I goofed.

On February 16 2013 09:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:16 iamperfection wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:14 iamperfection wrote:
Kill kita right ¿

why?

Because of the role

I have a hard time seeing scum pick the option where you announce yourself as the killer.

But maybe that's just me.

Unless he thought krumi was going to kill him.....


No offense to kurumi, but a 1:1 trade with him as scum would be pretty pointless. If I were scum, I could have just selected pass, which would be essentially no risk for me, and I would receive kurumi's alignment.

On February 16 2013 12:12 Sylencia wrote:
Kill kita, Kurumi's first post clearly states he wasn't going to kill. (I was the one who created Kurumi's role, hence why I wanted him to check me)


On February 13 2013 09:55 Kurumi wrote:
I would like to welcome everyone to this great game. I hope we shall have fun together and be able to talk about this game in the future while sipping some good beer. As for obvious obviousnessess, it seems the poison is only for Day 1... Secret ballot is not something I'd root for. We should think if the Poison penalty will haunt this game or not. If it indeed does, my dear colleagues I think we could go for either of the remaining two. Both give us a list which we can analyse - isn't that great?
On the topic of lists, I am going to make one just now:
Tit for tat Friendship Love
100 1000 10000
I shall not kill, because that is not my job. I hope you, my dear friends will refrain from doing so. I love my tea. Not drinking it would be horrible. Someone up for some tea? I think we'd have great time together, every one of you is such a great company!
Also, I dislike loud people. Dandel Ion, could you turn your volume down, pretty please? Merci.


You've got to be crazy if you think that I would be able to pick up a breadcrumb from his first post in the game without knowledge of his role. You created his role so you would be able to notice something that anyone else wouldn't.

Also, I'll be running for election today. I propose that if I'm elected, I will share the options in the thread with everyone and we come to a consensus for the best option. I promise to be 100% transparent if chosen. Now that its the weekend I'll have a lot more time for reading the thread and posting. I'll come up with my lynch preferences tomorrow since that should be the priority over the election. We're in a tough spot, but as long as we stay active we have a chance of turning things around.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE147
ProTech141
Nina 136
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13697
Artosis 648
PianO 33
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift3945
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1683
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe118
Other Games
summit1g6902
shahzam598
Day[9].tv534
C9.Mang0396
Maynarde94
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur550
• Day9tv534
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.