• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9854 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 97 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 14 2013 23:36 GMT
#881
On February 15 2013 08:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:34 iamperfection wrote:
its a bad idea because it is so stupid therefore stutters is more likely to do that as town.

as scum he would worry more about pulling a stunt like that


as town he'd want to push a case or like interact with the thread in a meaningful way

If you're going to push Oats heavily on meta, does the fact that stutters has ninja voted, done so recently, and done so as town (apparently), not have any weight? If not, porqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Fe fi fo fum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 14 2013 23:37 GMT
#882
On February 15 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
Mainly because I don't care about the ninjavote, tbh. You yourself noted that he has ninja voted as town.

AMG HERE IS A THING THAT WE PERCEIVE AS SCUMMY BUT ALSO HE HAS DONE THIS AS TOWN. LET'S LYNCH HIM UNLESS HE EXPLAINS.

When just a little while before, you said
Show nested quote +
I also don't actually wanna lynch stutters. Just wanted to pressure him into posting.


That makes me think that you don't find stutters scummy. You don't want to lynch him, just wanted him to post. Yet, despite not finding him scummy, you want to move BACK to him because of something you know he has done as town? Does not compute.

Like, you say you want to go "back" to him. But if your reasons before were "wanted to pressure him into posting," you SHOULDN'T want to go back, because it's lynch time. We need to lynch SCUM. Not lynch someone to try and get them to post. The same reason you say you voted for him previously no longer applies, so going "back" is silliness.


Hm I'll admit it's possible I'm making an overreaction here as town. if he has indeed done this as town, then perhaps he's just terrible and does scum-motivated things as town. These last minute voteswings have a tendency to cause bad things to happen, so I'm willing to move back to one of my top suspects. I don't like stutters at all though. I don't like that he mysteriously voted the guy i was voting for, breaking the tie, without commenting. I don't like it one bit. It makes me suspicious that he's scum and iamp is town (yes blah blah associative tells unflipped players etc) but now I'd rather lynch oats who is more of a sure thing than imap
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 14 2013 23:38 GMT
#883
basically: Stutters, you are literally the worst person that this isn't a scumtell for you. It also makes me question my iamp case if someone like you was trying to subtly tip the scales and get him lynched.

a thousand curses upon your house.

##unvote
##vote oatsmaster
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 14 2013 23:39 GMT
#884
also why is everyone trying to lynch hassybaby you guys are all terrible
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 14 2013 23:39 GMT
#885
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 14 2013 23:39 GMT
#886
On February 15 2013 08:39 Blazinghand wrote:
also why is everyone trying to lynch hassybaby you guys are all terrible

I just told you.

If people want to lynch Oats or gonzaw, I'm down. But between a coinflip Hassy and a coinflip iamp, I would rather have iamp around who is at least participating.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 14 2013 23:40 GMT
#887
Oh shit I almost missed the deadline

I'm here now, skimmed the thread

I guess I'd be okay with a randombumb lynch, but I'm not so sure about it right now, him backing off me after that "shitty" OMGUS seems kind of weird to do as scum. It won't be happening either way though.

If we want a lynch today, then I'm willing to consolidate onto iamp/Hassy.
I don't have strong scum/town feelings on either of them though. I'd prefer a Hassy lynch over iamp, iamp at least is here in the thread posting stuff, but Hassy hasn't done anything at all.

Haven't really read that much into BH's Oats case but meh it's not convincing.


austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 14 2013 23:40 GMT
#888
kita, why leave the sylencia/kurumi stuff out of your read?
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 14 2013 23:40 GMT
#889
Okay, voting oats.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 14 2013 23:40 GMT
#890
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 14 2013 23:42 GMT
#891
get the sheep going.

Syl and I showed how it works.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 14 2013 23:42 GMT
#892
marv where are you why are not trying to get shit done?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2013 23:43 GMT
#893
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


Doesn't it make more sense to come up with your own reasoning for why a player is scum, rather than jump on someone else's bandwagon? How are we supposed to have any idea if you are town if you don't give us anything in return?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 14 2013 23:43 GMT
#894
On February 15 2013 08:42 iamperfection wrote:
marv where are you why are not trying to get shit done?

Haven't you figured out that he doesn't care about this game by this point? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2013 23:43 GMT
#895
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 14 2013 23:44 GMT
#896
Im liking the hassy afk less because he seems to actually be un able/willing to read the thread.

oats it is.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 14 2013 23:44 GMT
#897
On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster


I appreciate the support, but for your own sake you should give your thought process and reads out now, before the flip. It's important to other people forming reads on you
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2013 23:45 GMT
#898
On February 15 2013 08:40 austinmcc wrote:
kita, why leave the sylencia/kurumi stuff out of your read?


I didn't really come to any conclusions from it, other than the fact that sylencia found it important to respond to a player that was voting for him. Did you get something out of the exchange?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 14 2013 23:46 GMT
#899
That is, I find it more reasonable that hassy had reason for not being in the thread or playing the game than he is scum but lurking to the point where he gets replaced. Its a pretty shitty move to get replaced so you can lurk an extra night.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 14 2013 23:47 GMT
#900
##Vote: Hassy

Even if Hassy is a coinflip at this point, I think it's a better lynch than Oats.
I'm not that convinced about the stuff said about Oats
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.