• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7084 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 22:11 GMT
#1122
On February 16 2013 07:08 austinmcc wrote:
This game has gotten delightfully fun/confusing as far as roles go. Huzzah.

Gonzaw, I don't need that part of the manual, I don't think. I've been observing the data from my tests, and the data is all coming in lower than I think it should. I thought maybe the manual could help me figure out why my I'm not seeing the numbers that I thought I might.

DI, I have no idea what that means really, but okay!

Feel free to answer this right before the deadline if you don't want to give out reads now (same goes for marv who i just asked as well), but I have to ask this now while I'm still around. Do you still think iamp is scum?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 01:35 GMT
#1249
On February 17 2013 10:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Dandel confirmed town yet?

I'm leaning town, but I don't know. He's very active, but hasn't played like I've seen him play before because of reasons we discuss in thread. I honestly don't know what to make of him. Also don't read my next post. I don't want to color your thoughts by what I post. I want you to come at the thread organically and see what you find because we need all the help we can get.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 01:37 GMT
#1251
+ Show Spoiler [Spoilered for Mr.CC's sake] +
That was a depressing day post. 4 townies dead...this sucks. We're in a terrible spot now. We definitely need to lynch scum. I went back and looked at who died and what they said. Austin and Keirathi both thought that gonzaw was scum (austin had him at his 3rd read and keirathi had him as his top read). Because of them I looked at gonzaw closely and what I found basically could be summed up by austin's quote:
Who else might be scum? Gonzaw could be. This is much more like his recent scum game than his town games, not just because he's not spammy but because he's poking his head up when being talked to, not adding much in the way of new thoughts to the thread (besides a read on keirathi), and then disappearing again. I do not like this. He also made my role, which contains some hidden information that I am not given access to. I asked for his read on me because I figured if he was strongly townie on me, he might tell me that info. But he didn't, which is confusing me right now. In light of the rest of his play, I'm currently leaning scum on him.


Gonzaw talks a lot but like austin said he isn't contributing like he normally does as town. I would be willing to lynch gonzaw today.

I would also be willing to lynch sylencia today. Looking at kurumi's posting, his top scum read was sylencia. He specifically calls him out in these 3 posts which make a lot of sense.
On February 14 2013 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 21:51 Sylencia wrote:
On February 14 2013 20:54 Kurumi wrote:
On February 14 2013 15:01 Sylencia wrote:
Kurumi, since you're voting for me right now, can I ask you to let me perhaps share with you the fact I'm innocent tonight?

Um, well, I never wanted to share this fact but I am actually Barrack Obama.
Hi USA citizens! Sorry for all the trouble!


I don't even understand.

I have NO reason to believe you're town. You said that you are "innocent". That's nothing.
You are actively lurking, your defence is crap. I don't understand what's overwhelming with this game and I asked you that and you went straight onto defensive >_>

On February 15 2013 07:03 Kurumi wrote:
I'm keeping my vote on Sylencia - he is thinking I will risk my life to confirm him as "town", never answered why he felt overwhelemed, actively lurked and still refuses to play. Also, he is the creator of my role and tried to convince me into a situation where I could die >_>

On February 15 2013 08:43 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..


Sylencia also was "outraged" at kita for killing kurumi. + Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2013 13:57 Sylencia wrote:
You were given information about your choices, and the consequences of each one. Given the nature of the game - it's likely that Kurumi would've breadcrumbed something during Day 1 and yet you somehow didn't read the clear line that says "I shall not kill"? That's not even a cryptic clue - it's as clear as day.
I don't like how he expected kita to know exactly what to do and know exactly what kurumi was going to do. Kita explains his thought process of why he did what he did and yet sylencia thinks he's scum for it. This is why I would also be willing to lynch sylencia.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 01:43 GMT
#1252
On February 17 2013 10:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Read the 40 pages.

Oh I guess quick yes/no: did you make my role?

Do you want me to answer this question as well?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 01:58 GMT
#1254
On February 17 2013 10:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Read the 40 pages.

Oh I guess quick yes/no: did you make my role?

Do you want me to answer this question as well?

I do not care about "no"s at all, I want somebody to say a "yes".

So there is a chance I want you to.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you what you ask.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#1257
I really hope you explain your reasoning Mr. Cheesecake.
On February 17 2013 11:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
##Elect: Dandel Ion

Especially after being gone like forever.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 03:28 GMT
#1264
On February 17 2013 12:21 Sylencia wrote:
Pretty sure kita is still prime lynch here, with his deflection onto me I can only assume I'm seeing something which everyone else is missing.

Kurumi died last night due to the wager.

If Kurumi was scum, he would've chosen me and killed me knowing I'd pick share. Reason? I told him to so that I could tell him which side I was on. That would mean that Kurumi would get a free kill during the night with little risk of being revealed.

If Kurumi was town, he still could have picked me there and if he passes there, and I was scum, I would pick either Kill or Pass. If I pick pass, Kurumi would pick up that something was off since I said I'd share. If I picked kill, the same thing that happened to Kita would happen. I would be exposed as the one who killed Kurumi.

What actually happened during the night was that he decided to pick Kita as his target and he passed.

If Kita is scum - he knows that Kurumi isn't scum and so he could get a free kill, best case where Kurumi wishes to share which side he is on. That gives him high motivation to kill.

If Kita is town - he doesn't know if Kuru is town or scum. In this case, the best option would be to pass on both suspicions. As I said above, if Kurumi was scum, he wouldn't have done the whole 'I don't trust you' speech to me, and selected me because he knew I was going to share. This makes it a lot less likely he was scum. Thus given that there was a high chance he was town, town doesn't pick someone to select Kill on unless he had a read on them. This was also unlikely as he never made any mention of it whatsoever in any of the posts. If he had suspected Kita of being scum, why was he voting fo rthe same person as the suspect? It doesn't add up.

Thus, if Kita was town, the correct move would've been to pass or share, with pass being the safer option in the case Kuru WAS scum because he'd be exposed as scum pretty much instantly.

Why are you lying about the role you created? That's not how it works.

- If both players select the same option, nothing happens.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Pass", the player picking "Pass" gets privately informed of the other player's alignment.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but the kill announcement will reveal the killer.
- If one player picks "Pass" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but there will be no reveal regarding the killer.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:29 GMT
#1414
There's no need to insult each other even though Vivax is most likely mafia. Btw, you can add him to my would lynch today list.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:32 GMT
#1416
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:33 GMT
#1418
On February 18 2013 05:30 Vivax wrote:
Crossfire, are you town?

Yeah, why?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:42 GMT
#1426
On February 18 2013 05:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.

How about you vote gonzaw for starters.

Is there a rush to vote now? I thought the point of instant majority lynch was to discuss everything to death and then lynch someone. I'm here until the deadline (I'll be doing other stuff mind you, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread), so I'm not going anywhere.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:43 GMT
#1428
On February 18 2013 05:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:30 Vivax wrote:
Crossfire, are you town?

Yeah, why?


If you truly are, you're gruesome.

I'm going to have to ditto dandel on this one...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 20:48 GMT
#1430
On February 18 2013 05:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, where the heck is Mr. CC? He hasn't come back to the thread to say anything.

How about you vote gonzaw for starters.

Is there a rush to vote now? I thought the point of instant majority lynch was to discuss everything to death and then lynch someone. I'm here until the deadline (I'll be doing other stuff mind you, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread), so I'm not going anywhere.

Just treat is as a normal deadline.

Since you're never here I worry you'll vanish again.

Well, I'll be here and I'll keep posting every so often to show you I'm here.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 22:12 GMT
#1453
On February 18 2013 07:09 Vivax wrote:
We have to figure out how scum decides to handle the roles, if we identify the role creators and see people/scum using their abilities against people with powerful roles they know, then they might be scum.

For example, the BH kill speaks for marv scum as well cause scum might have known how strong the role was.

Oats role that jcarl made killed BH day 1...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 22:14 GMT
#1455
On February 18 2013 07:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 07:12 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 18 2013 07:09 Vivax wrote:
We have to figure out how scum decides to handle the roles, if we identify the role creators and see people/scum using their abilities against people with powerful roles they know, then they might be scum.

For example, the BH kill speaks for marv scum as well cause scum might have known how strong the role was.

Oats role that jcarl made killed BH day 1...

You do realize he's just trolling right?

I mean, shit son, you just did the same thing last game.

Wow, I'm dumb...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 17 2013 23:57 GMT
#1513
Ok. I'm here. Kita's posts make a lot of sense plus. 10 hours and no lynch on sylencia. He's definitely scum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 00:00 GMT
#1522
crap i almost forgot to elect someone. I elected marv because i trust him.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 00:02 GMT
#1527
so gonzaw, you took back your poison?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 19:18 GMT
#1614
This game is depressing, but at least we have a double lynch tomorrow to kill 2 scum. We can do a double lynch of gonzaw and vivax. I'm assuming iamp was town since gonzaw poisoned him, but I'll just double check.

What was iamperfection's role and alignment?

I bought Kita's logic before the lynch, but looking at it in hindsight, it doesn't hold up especially with sylencia flipping green and iamperfection flipping almost 100% green (unless gonzaw went for a ridiculous bus lol). Because of that Kita should also be lynched.

That means there's 1 scum in stutters/jcarl/mr. cc. Mr. CC seems to be the obvious choice because he hasn't done anything this game, but i'm not 100% sold on him yet.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 20:08 GMT
#1623
On February 19 2013 04:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
We double lynch gonzaw and kita tomorrow.

That is not even up for debate

Fine as long as vivax dies the next day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox556
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 9m
INu's Battles
12h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 9m
OSC
23h 24m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.