• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 17 2013 10:29 GMT
#1441
On February 17 2013 18:46 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 14:27 Sevryn wrote:
how about your reads? who do you think the scum team is? you think its all lurkers?

Whoah whoah, take a step back sunshine.

You're not in a position to be questioning others.

It works like this Mr.Lurker.


We question you and your motives.
OR
You build a case on someone, that we pick to shreds to find out if you are bullshitting.


The "case" you wrote on Sylencia is pretty hard to read; and reads as a summary post to me.
I want to see some analysis on why the things you are raising have to be from scum; and not from town.



so sharing your reads and answering questions is something people who are on 24/7 dont have to do?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 10:45 GMT
#1442
On February 17 2013 19:29 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 18:46 Mocsta wrote:
On February 17 2013 14:27 Sevryn wrote:
how about your reads? who do you think the scum team is? you think its all lurkers?

Whoah whoah, take a step back sunshine.

You're not in a position to be questioning others.

It works like this Mr.Lurker.


We question you and your motives.
OR
You build a case on someone, that we pick to shreds to find out if you are bullshitting.


The "case" you wrote on Sylencia is pretty hard to read; and reads as a summary post to me.
I want to see some analysis on why the things you are raising have to be from scum; and not from town.



so sharing your reads and answering questions is something people who are on 24/7 dont have to do?

Touche,

Do you always answer questions with questions? Cos thats scummy as Mr. Lurker.

How about this.. we are near MYLO; and its pretty clear the candidates for this lynch is
You, Sylencia and Mandalor.

So how about stop being a smart arse, and start to contribute; nothing you wrote on Sylencia suggests why he is mafia; it is simply a collection of his posts. Again, scummy behaviour.

If you could reply to that post, I am sure its not hard to reply to the content of what I wrote instead.....
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 16:05 GMT
#1443
On February 17 2013 17:24 Sevryn wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:05 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:09 warbaby wrote:

Note that there is only a mafia roleblocker. If sylencia is not lying, there will still be a mafia roleblocker on N2 (unless we lynch the mafia roleblocker today).


Scum slip ? ?

On February 15 2013 09:16 Sylencia wrote:
How is it possible to say for certain that there's only a mafia roleblocker, when we don't know if it was a JK or a RB?

On February 16 2013 15:03 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:59 Sevryn wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:54 Sylencia wrote:
Sorry guys, wasn't around last night.

Corazon: I'm still sure that Warbaby is scum, potential slip during day 2, one of the weirdest statements I've read during day 1, and he's now also claimed I've fake roleblock claimed. Remember when you were scum and you managed to slip under the radar for another 3 days while we flailed around until the other scum kind of screwed up your plans? This is something I don't want to let happen again.

Sevryn: It's not like I'm even talking about my level of scumhunting wihtout backup - you can check my filters for the other 3 games I've been in. How many cases have I truly brought up? Not too many. You guys all mention how I talk about the potential blue claim for quite a while on Day 1 - I didn't even say it's likely he's blue unless it's a Vig.

talking about it at all isnt really something thats good for down it can only help scum on Day 1


How is reasoning someone is potentially scum good for scum?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 14:16 Sevryn wrote:
On February 16 2013 14:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 16 2013 14:10 Sevryn wrote:
On February 16 2013 14:00 warbaby wrote:
Sevryn, I've been working on the assumption that there are 3 scum. Let's assume you're right that sylencia and Mandalor are scum. Who do you think the 3rd scum could be?

Do you think any of the active players have been attacking you harder than sylencia and Mandlor, because they know you're the one remaining town lurker?

Does anyone think we can extend this hypothetical to scenarios where sevryn and sylencia are scum? Or sevryn and mandalor?

My point is that if two lurkers are scum, then one active player is scum, and perhaps we can spot a difference between the way active players have been treating the different lurkers.

Nobody thats still alive.


So there's 2 scum?

ahh no that was too the second question. if we assume that there are three scum I would probably say you cora are at the top of my list which would go
1. cora
2. warbaby
3.mocsta/sno
4.zera
5.TS who is confirmed town?
that actually makes me wonder is there a scenario where TS isnt confirmed townie?


If OO was scum, possibly could make a case where TS isn't confirmed, but it'd be the greatest shot in the dark if TS guessed OO did something, seeing as how he was SK and so scum have no info as to who that is.


On February 17 2013 10:38 Sylencia wrote:
Right now, I don't even think they're roleblocking to block a blue - they're roleblocking me to make it seem like I'm fake claiming. Pretty sure I haven't left any unintentional breadcrumbs, the only time I've mentioned anything about my role is back at the end of Night 1, where I said "I'm not blue".

On February 17 2013 10:56 Sylencia wrote:
DIdn't I already answer the question?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:54 Sylencia wrote:
Corazon: I'm still sure that Warbaby is scum, potential slip during day 2, one of the weirdest statements I've read during day 1, and he's now also claimed I've fake roleblock claimed. Remember when you were scum and you managed to slip under the radar for another 3 days while we flailed around until the other scum kind of screwed up your plans? This is something I don't want to let happen again.


On February 17 2013 10:59 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
In the scum game I played; we got the RB to block me.. to get town cred... i can see this happening here.


Yeah, I can understand it happening once - I was considering it myself when I was scum. But why twice? And as I just said, this is the exact reaction that the scum want from me having to claim RB twice.

On February 17 2013 10:26 Sylencia wrote:
Who was roleblocked - seeing as it's confirmed that it's scum RB now since they didn't protect TU (unless they're playing to try make me a liar)

On February 17 2013 10:27 Sylencia wrote:
Never mind - I was roleblocked again.

On February 17 2013 10:31 Sylencia wrote:
I checked the forums on my phone, which doesn't have me logged in - I hopped on the computer and typed it out before even noticing the new PM.

these are syls 11 posts since thursday
syls being roleblocked claims: why would scum roleblock two days in a row? pretty much all WIFOM about what would look the least suspisious. sly then says that the scum are roleblocking him to make it seem suspisious which looks to me like "look how town I am im pointing out why my claim is odd" but is pretty much all WIFOM and and a pretty empty post(as are most of slys posts).
this whole game slys has been pointing out even pointing at thier meta how unhelpful a townie they are and that they are not good at making cases or figuring out anything on their own.
his last post is just talking about lurkers honestly as I have said before syl plays like one giant excuse and the only reason I can see for pointing out how weak any case you would make would be is to set it up if you do make a case and the lynchie gets flipped townie that you obviously didnt know what you were doing and you shouldnt have been taken seriously which is a really scummy attitude.


I really can't understand that wall of text...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 16:10 GMT
#1444
On February 17 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 14:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you are wondering what my reads are, you're not paying attention to the game at all...

You bringing out that case today; or focusing on the lurkers?


I was going to make the case because I thought they were scummy, but then I looked through their filter and didn't find enough evidence to make a case.

On February 17 2013 18:51 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 15:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
WB and I are getting really impatient as well.

Is this a blatant scum slip or something?

You accuse me all game of associating with you (when its clear I haven't been).. and now.. you're suddenly chummy with a guy you have been 'chasing' all game?

WTF...


This whole day has been me, you, and WB pressuring the lurkers. I'm just making sure they all know that there's a chance of them being lynched today, so we don't just pressure one and the other two continue lurking (which has not happened yet).



Mandalor still has not posted today. I'm really reluctant to vote for him, but if he's not going to contribute I won't hesitate.

Sn0 and Zare, you two are falling into lurker territory now with your recent inactivity. Can we start getting your opinions on what has been going on so far (Zare I know you are busy Sundays so I can understand if you take awhile to respond)?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 16:20 GMT
#1445
Vot Coun:

Sevryn (2): cDgCorazon, warbaby
Sylencia (1): Mocsta

Not Voting: The rest

Sevryn is currently set to be lynched!
~33 hours until deadline.

[image loading]
A backwards poet writes inverse.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 17:20 GMT
#1446
On February 17 2013 15:08 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 15:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, you want my logic as to why you are scum?

1. Your filter is 3 pages long. It's D3. You are lurking.
LOL mandalor and syls filters are shorter than mine and yet im the one you vote on to get activity out of?

2. Your arguments are either unoriginal or not very well reasoned.
a. Your case on Glurio wasn't well thought out (it described the actions of other players)
and you still went a long with it this is just as much a point against you.
b. Your case on me was a rehash of what TS and Geript said.
hey if something is true its true

3. You've only made two arguments the whole game. You're not scumhunting.
right now im making an argument with you about why your focusing me when syl is a much scummier option

4. I have to vote for you to come out and defend yourself. You've made about 30% of your posts in the past couple of hours only after I voted for you. Why does someone need to pressure you for you to come out and post?
this is just downright false. its a lot closer too 9-10% why would you lie about this?

All three of you guys are lurking. To figure out who is scum and who isn't, we need to delve into deeper reasoning such as this.


I've already pressured Sylencia to make another read besides Warbaby. There's still 43 hours left in this day, so there is plenty of time for me to change my vote if I see fit.

aparently you have to vote to pressure people so why didnt you vote sylencia? this is the scummies reasons ive scene to think I'm the scummiest of the lurkers
if we lynch syl today(which I think we should) when they flip scum your going to be next for soft defending them like this when you have no reason too other than being scum buddies.


Sevryn. I am not voting to pressure you. I am voting to lynch you, because you're useless to town, which either means you're scum or you're useless to town.

On February 17 2013 18:51 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 15:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
WB and I are getting really impatient as well.

Is this a blatant scum slip or something?

You accuse me all game of associating with you (when its clear I haven't been).. and now.. you're suddenly chummy with a guy you have been 'chasing' all game?

WTF...


I found this odd as well, although Corazon is correct that we share impatience with the continued behavior of certain lurkers. Possibilities (warning! hypothetical scenarios involving my own alignment ahead!):
1) Cora and I are scum and this was a scumslip because we're coordinating our votes on sevryn. This implies cora has been bussing me aggressively on and off this game, but then didn't follow through with it.
2) Cora is town, he's currently working with the assumption that i'm also town. Since we're coordinating our votes and actually agreeing with each other now, he's simply decided we should cooperate.

Option 1 would be really odd scum play, and a terribly stupid scumslip. 2 would be fairly normal for later-game town play, when towns have to work together to get shit done without being interfered with by the scum. 2 follows KISS, so in some ways I guess I'm taking this as a (very tenuous) town read on Cora.

Also, my family obligations were cancelled due to a snow storm so I should be around today.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 17:22 GMT
#1447
EBWOP: Third possibility is that Corazon has a null read on me, and he's simply realized that our interests are currently aligned.

I'm not trying to put words into Cora's mouth, just looking at his potential motivations.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 19:28 GMT
#1448
Sorry for triple-posting. Fourth possibility: corazon is scum and i'm town. He wanted to mislynch me earlier, but gave up when it was clear I was no longer a viable candidate. Now he's buddying up to me so that I think he's town, because I was attacking him earlier for his vote on glurio.

It's a bunch of WIFOM and assumptions on top of assumptions, so I went back and took a really close look at Corazon's play D1, because it still confuses me. His vote for glurio has terrible justifications behind it IMO; but I think his vote, unvote, and then vote again on me looks like a confused, paranoid town trying to pressure someone he thinks could be scum. He says in that post I linked "Lynching Glurio would go a long way in either proving or disproving my case towards WB. His town claim is even stupider than WB's as well."

What did you mean by that Corazon, and did you actually learn anything from glurio's flip? Is this why you're apparently buddying up to me now, as Mocsta pointed out?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 19:47 GMT
#1449
On February 18 2013 04:28 warbaby wrote:
What did you mean by that Corazon, and did you actually learn anything from glurio's flip? Is this why you're apparently buddying up to me now, as Mocsta pointed out?


It was me having a ridiculous amount of confirmation bias, which is why I'm looking at other possible scum instead of you. My read on you is getting a bit closer to null, but your D1 play still has me suspicious.

I'm not buddying up to you now, I'm just saying that right now we have the same mindset when it comes to what we want to do today. I think we will learn more about each other from lynching one of the three candidates we have on the table.
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 19:57 GMT
#1450
On February 18 2013 04:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
I think we will learn more about each other from lynching one of the three candidates we have on the table.


That could very well be.

Where is zarepath? He says he'll post reads but then he says he didn't have time without really explaining why, or when he would have time.

While his filter is not so tragically ridiculous as the 3 real lurkers, it's pretty far into D3 and we've yet to get a anything from zarepath.

Zarepath, if you're legitimately busy, can you at least tell us when we can expect you to be around, please? This could help assuage my growing concerns that you may be "actively lurking" to some degree.

Also, why hasn't Madalor made any posts? At least sevryn and sylencia are responding to our displeasure with their lurking. Where is Mandalor?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 20:12 GMT
#1451
@Sylencia, sevryn, mandalor

Who do you intend to vote for? Since you are all lurkers, I think it would be hypocritical of you to vote for another lurker. Further, it seems unlikely all 3 of you are scum, meaning an "active" player is scum.

Why don't you make a case against one of the "active" players: Mocsta, Corazon, Zarepath, or myself. If you put effort into making such a case, it would help a great deal to prove that you're at least trying to help town.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 21:14 GMT
#1452
Is it me or do these posts look really similar?

On February 18 2013 01:10 cDgCorazon wrote:

Mandalor still has not posted today. I'm really reluctant to vote for him, but if he's not going to contribute I won't hesitate.

Sn0 and Zare, you two are falling into lurker territory now with your recent inactivity. Can we start getting your opinions on what has been going on so far (Zare I know you are busy Sundays so I can understand if you take awhile to respond)?

On February 18 2013 04:57 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
I think we will learn more about each other from lynching one of the three candidates we have on the table.


That could very well be.

Where is zarepath? He says he'll post reads but then he says he didn't have time without really explaining why, or when he would have time.

While his filter is not so tragically ridiculous as the 3 real lurkers, it's pretty far into D3 and we've yet to get a anything from zarepath.

Zarepath, if you're legitimately busy, can you at least tell us when we can expect you to be around, please? This could help assuage my growing concerns that you may be "actively lurking" to some degree.

Also, why hasn't Madalor made any posts? At least sevryn and sylencia are responding to our displeasure with their lurking. Where is Mandalor?



Zare has said in multiple games that he is always busy on Sundays...

On February 10 2013 12:12 zarepath wrote:
Just a warning prior to the game beginning -- I will not be very active on Sunday, per usual. It's the busiest day of the week for me. I will probably read the thread when I have a chance but not really have a lot of time to digest and interact. So sorry in advance.
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 21:19 GMT
#1453
EBWOP: I guess sn0_man would be included in the list of active players, although I'd love to see him make some posts during D3. Also, sevryn basically already answered this question when he explained who his scum reads are.

Thanks for explaining Corazon, I must have missed that.

I want to highlight this post by mocsta:

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 17 2013 13:35 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:56 Sylencia wrote:
DIdn't I already answer the question?

On February 16 2013 13:54 Sylencia wrote:
Corazon: I'm still sure that Warbaby is scum, potential slip during day 2, one of the weirdest statements I've read during day 1, and he's now also claimed I've fake roleblock claimed. Remember when you were scum and you managed to slip under the radar for another 3 days while we flailed around until the other scum kind of screwed up your plans? This is something I don't want to let happen again.


I said before, a case shows more about the maker, than the recipient.

Is the above your case for warbaby?

Is that the best you can muster?

Why is this a contribution of merit compared to posts from Mandalor or Sevryn?

Why should we believe you were even RB'd twice? You pointed out you said you were not blue, so i cant see why scum would RB you in the first place... and then why the heck would a JK target you over TestSubject. - All you have returned to us is WIFOM.

This smells *really* fishy to me.

I want some answers to the above.

Let me remind you

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
##Vote:Sylencia




I agree with Mocsta. The RB claim seems really fishy. I went and reviewed filters again, and at this point sevryn is actually making some effort, while sylencia is not. Sevryn's case on sylencia makes some sense, while sylencia's case on me is terrible. I still feel that the posts Mandalor did make seemed to have a pro-town motivation behind them.

So after some thought and the play of these two players so far on D3, I'm going to

##Vote: Sylencia

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

(for those that don't get the joke)
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 22:58 GMT
#1454
On February 18 2013 05:12 warbaby wrote:
@Sylencia, sevryn, mandalor

Who do you intend to vote for? Since you are all lurkers, I think it would be hypocritical of you to vote for another lurker. Further, it seems unlikely all 3 of you are scum, meaning an "active" player is scum.

Why don't you make a case against one of the "active" players: Mocsta, Corazon, Zarepath, or myself. If you put effort into making such a case, it would help a great deal to prove that you're at least trying to help town.


I'm more personally looking at no lynch today because we haven't heard from Sn0, Zare or Mandalor. What is to say they aren't cruising to victory by not having to post today and letting town hang themselves? In any case, I also have a feeling that at least one of the players has something to say about last night still.

##Vote: No Lynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 23:08 GMT
#1455
Right so instead of pressuring to aid the scum hunt. You decide to immediately write off any scum hunting attempts with the no lynch. Leading us into night kill and then back to the same situation next day cycle.

Wtf....

No lynch is meant to be cast in final hours if no candidate is clear.. What you are suggesting is scummy as fuck. How many times have we had to ask for a second scum read - with some justification....

My vote on u remains
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 23:15 GMT
#1456
On February 18 2013 08:08 Mocsta wrote:
What you are suggesting is scummy as fuck. How many times have we had to ask for a second scum read - with some justification....


26 hours Syl.
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 23:20 GMT
#1457
On February 17 2013 09:58 Sn0_Man wrote:
Erm, no time to write a big last will, but I'd like to remind you guys that a no-lynch COULD be quite reasonable if we can't consolidate on a real lynch target.


He's not the first one to suggest no-lynch. Although sn0 seems to understand it's only a last resort...

Also, Sylencia has a valid point that we need to hear from Zarepath, Sn0_man, and Mandalor. But that's a terrible reason to vote no-lynch with >24 hours left =_=
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 23:29 GMT
#1458
Funny how its u guys responding... Not sylencia

Just goes to show. More contributions from him that go no where.
For someone that is as keen to speculate on setup as him. He shoulda known its a last resort..

I think he is starting to cave from the pressure
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 18 2013 00:48 GMT
#1459
On February 18 2013 08:29 Mocsta wrote:
Funny how its u guys responding... Not sylencia

Just goes to show. More contributions from him that go no where.
For someone that is as keen to speculate on setup as him. He shoulda known its a last resort..


Oh yeah, it's hilarious how this game currently has like 3 legit active players in it.

On February 18 2013 08:29 Mocsta wrote:
I think he is starting to cave from the pressure

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
sylencia alignment probability index

It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 18 2013 00:49 GMT
#1460
@Mandalor: Sitting back and not posting to let the others take the heat is not acceptable. Here's a friendly reminder that you need to keep posting and are not invincible from being lynched:

##Unvote
##Vote: Mandalor
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM815
TKL 296
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 815
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 296
IndyStarCraft 179
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 2561
Horang2 414
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 146
Rush 92
EffOrt 56
Zeus 48
Free 31
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m5109
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 894
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1766
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo395
C9.Mang0264
crisheroes199
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr92
UpATreeSC58
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2738
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 12m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.