• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6481 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 92 Next
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#1401
I see. Why do you think you've been roleblocked twice in a row? I doubt a JK would be protecting you, based on your contribution level (and the fact that TestSubject just got shot)

Scum doesn't have a role cop in this game, so why do you think they assume you're a valuable blue and keep blocking you?
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 01:38 GMT
#1402
Right now, I don't even think they're roleblocking to block a blue - they're roleblocking me to make it seem like I'm fake claiming. Pretty sure I haven't left any unintentional breadcrumbs, the only time I've mentioned anything about my role is back at the end of Night 1, where I said "I'm not blue".
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 01:47 GMT
#1403
Of course you are going to say this.

You know I have asked several times now for a top scum read and why.

Sylencia you have never delivered; and when you come out of hibernation its only to comment on what is matters to you...

##Vote:Sylencia

In the scum game I played; we got the RB to block me.. to get town cred... i can see this happening here.

(will be out doing house chores most of the day, be back in 6 hours)
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 01:48 GMT
#1404
While you are here Syl...

On February 16 2013 11:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
So Sylencia, do you have any scum reads now that you're not about to be lynched?

Grubby's #1 Fan
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 01:56 GMT
#1405
DIdn't I already answer the question?

On February 16 2013 13:54 Sylencia wrote:
Corazon: I'm still sure that Warbaby is scum, potential slip during day 2, one of the weirdest statements I've read during day 1, and he's now also claimed I've fake roleblock claimed. Remember when you were scum and you managed to slip under the radar for another 3 days while we flailed around until the other scum kind of screwed up your plans? This is something I don't want to let happen again.

Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 17 2013 01:59 GMT
#1406
On February 17 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
In the scum game I played; we got the RB to block me.. to get town cred... i can see this happening here.


Yeah, I can understand it happening once - I was considering it myself when I was scum. But why twice? And as I just said, this is the exact reaction that the scum want from me having to claim RB twice.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 01:59 GMT
#1407
There are three scum, just in case you didn't know...WB cannot be your only scumread.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 02:28 GMT
#1408
On February 17 2013 10:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
There are three scum, just in case you didn't know...WB cannot be your only scumread.

On phone
And why are you so certain?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 02:31 GMT
#1409
Because a set-up with 8 town and 5 non-town would be really imbalanced, and a set-up with 10 town and 3 non-town would also be ridiculously imbalanced.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 17 2013 04:15 GMT
#1410
On February 17 2013 10:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well I doubt Sevryn is going to come out of his hiding place unless we smoke him out:

##Vote: Sevryn

Tell us why we should lynch someone else and not you.

I made a post about the other two lurkers my times I'm able to be on are a little different than most people but that doesnt mean I'm hardcore lurking mandalor is the lurkiest but syl is the scummiest IMO so if you want to smoke somebody out why woudlnt you go for the least active this seems to me almost like an OMGUS from the previous night and my posts about you.
WB that is the deffinition of sheeping voting with someone without giving your own reasons I know you said you thought I was the scummiest but your whole case is cherry picking my filter I have made good constructive posts and you have just ignored them. you want me to go through your whole filter and post all the zero content posts?
right now my current scum team read is
1.syl
2.Cora
3.wb
in that order
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 04:19 GMT
#1411
On February 17 2013 11:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
Because a set-up with 8 town and 5 non-town would be really imbalanced, and a set-up with 10 town and 3 non-town would also be ridiculously imbalanced.

On phone:
This is silly poo corazon.

There have been several 13 player newbie games, each with 3 scum and never SK.

You just said 10 town, 3 non-town is unbalanced... y?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 04:29 GMT
#1412
On February 17 2013 13:15 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well I doubt Sevryn is going to come out of his hiding place unless we smoke him out:

##Vote: Sevryn

Tell us why we should lynch someone else and not you.

I made a post about the other two lurkers my times I'm able to be on are a little different than most people but that doesnt mean I'm hardcore lurking mandalor is the lurkiest but syl is the scummiest IMO so if you want to smoke somebody out why woudlnt you go for the least active this seems to me almost like an OMGUS from the previous night and my posts about you.
WB that is the deffinition of sheeping voting with someone without giving your own reasons I know you said you thought I was the scummiest but your whole case is cherry picking my filter I have made good constructive posts and you have just ignored them. you want me to go through your whole filter and post all the zero content posts?
right now my current scum team read is
1.syl
2.Cora
3.wb
in that order

Sevryn, i said before I think you're the voice that tries to stand up in the crowd and is then ignored.

However, posts like the above; make me think you're just a lurker and make me realise how much you have blended in.

When I read the above I think, you are either defending yourself; or trying to contribute without contributing. Regardless it is not helping town scum hunt.

Step up and pressure your reads. If your #1 read is sylencia.. lead the way and show us why you think he is scummy.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 04:35 GMT
#1413
On February 17 2013 10:56 Sylencia wrote:
DIdn't I already answer the question?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:54 Sylencia wrote:
Corazon: I'm still sure that Warbaby is scum, potential slip during day 2, one of the weirdest statements I've read during day 1, and he's now also claimed I've fake roleblock claimed. Remember when you were scum and you managed to slip under the radar for another 3 days while we flailed around until the other scum kind of screwed up your plans? This is something I don't want to let happen again.


I said before, a case shows more about the maker, than the recipient.

Is the above your case for warbaby?

Is that the best you can muster?

Why is this a contribution of merit compared to posts from Mandalor or Sevryn?

Why should we believe you were even RB'd twice? You pointed out you said you were not blue, so i cant see why scum would RB you in the first place... and then why the heck would a JK target you over TestSubject. - All you have returned to us is WIFOM.

This smells *really* fishy to me.

I want some answers to the above.

Let me remind you

On February 17 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
##Vote:Sylencia

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 05:05 GMT
#1414
On February 17 2013 13:19 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
Because a set-up with 8 town and 5 non-town would be really imbalanced, and a set-up with 10 town and 3 non-town would also be ridiculously imbalanced.

On phone:
This is silly poo corazon.

There have been several 13 player newbie games, each with 3 scum and never SK.

You just said 10 town, 3 non-town is unbalanced... y?


When I say "non-town", I mean mafia + sk.

Only having 2 mafia members is a coin flip: It would either be really hard for town to catch scum because they are so few in number (especially in newbie games because only half the people actually play and the rest just /in and never post on the thread again). It could also be hard for the scum because if the town does catch one of the scum, the other one has to survive multiple lynches and kill and talk his way into winning (which is really hard).

It's a coinflip I don't think that the hosts would take.

Can we be done talking about set-up stuff?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 05:13 GMT
#1415
On February 17 2013 13:15 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well I doubt Sevryn is going to come out of his hiding place unless we smoke him out:

##Vote: Sevryn

Tell us why we should lynch someone else and not you.

I made a post about the other two lurkers my times I'm able to be on are a little different than most people but that doesnt mean I'm hardcore lurking mandalor is the lurkiest but syl is the scummiest IMO so if you want to smoke somebody out why woudlnt you go for the least active this seems to me almost like an OMGUS from the previous night and my posts about you.
WB that is the deffinition of sheeping voting with someone without giving your own reasons I know you said you thought I was the scummiest but your whole case is cherry picking my filter I have made good constructive posts and you have just ignored them. you want me to go through your whole filter and post all the zero content posts?
right now my current scum team read is
1.syl
2.Cora
3.wb
in that order


It's not hard to say that Mandalor and Sylencia are scum. We are all suspicious of them.

We're not going for the least active person, as far as I'm concerned, you all have the same level of activity: inactivity. We are trying to lynch the scummiest person, and I think it's you.

We have three different regions in this game: USA, Australia, and Europe (and Lesotho). There is always someone on, and you can always post when people are asleep.

I'm saying you haven't scum hunted because all your ideas are not original. For example, your arguments about me are taken from a general consensus that was given N1 (that my vote for Glurio was suspicious), and from what TestSubject had tunneled me all of D2 about. You haven't brought anything to the table. Taking other people's ideas and rewriting them as your own is not original content. It's looking like you are scumhunting without doing actual scumhunting.

I've challenged you to make a case on me. All you have done since is run away and hide from my challenge. Why is that so?

On February 16 2013 15:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Sevryn: Can you bring anything new to the table in the argument against me? If so, I'd love to hear it.


@all: Do you agree with my point about Sevryn's cases being unoriginal, or would someone else disagree?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 17 2013 05:19 GMT
#1416
On February 17 2013 14:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 13:15 Sevryn wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well I doubt Sevryn is going to come out of his hiding place unless we smoke him out:

##Vote: Sevryn

Tell us why we should lynch someone else and not you.

I made a post about the other two lurkers my times I'm able to be on are a little different than most people but that doesnt mean I'm hardcore lurking mandalor is the lurkiest but syl is the scummiest IMO so if you want to smoke somebody out why woudlnt you go for the least active this seems to me almost like an OMGUS from the previous night and my posts about you.
WB that is the deffinition of sheeping voting with someone without giving your own reasons I know you said you thought I was the scummiest but your whole case is cherry picking my filter I have made good constructive posts and you have just ignored them. you want me to go through your whole filter and post all the zero content posts?
right now my current scum team read is
1.syl
2.Cora
3.wb
in that order


It's not hard to say that Mandalor and Sylencia are scum. We are all suspicious of them.

We're not going for the least active person, as far as I'm concerned, you all have the same level of activity: inactivity. We are trying to lynch the scummiest person, and I think it's you.

We have three different regions in this game: USA, Australia, and Europe (and Lesotho). There is always someone on, and you can always post when people are asleep.

I'm saying you haven't scum hunted because all your ideas are not original. For example, your arguments about me are taken from a general consensus that was given N1 (that my vote for Glurio was suspicious), and from what TestSubject had tunneled me all of D2 about. You haven't brought anything to the table. Taking other people's ideas and rewriting them as your own is not original content. It's looking like you are scumhunting without doing actual scumhunting.

I've challenged you to make a case on me. All you have done since is run away and hide from my challenge. Why is that so?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 15:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Sevryn: Can you bring anything new to the table in the argument against me? If so, I'd love to hear it.


@all: Do you agree with my point about Sevryn's cases being unoriginal, or would someone else disagree?

my case on glurio was unoriginal? Im not proud that I got another townie lynched but atleast I was trying to find scum
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 05:23 GMT
#1417
On February 17 2013 14:19 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 14:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 17 2013 13:15 Sevryn wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well I doubt Sevryn is going to come out of his hiding place unless we smoke him out:

##Vote: Sevryn

Tell us why we should lynch someone else and not you.

I made a post about the other two lurkers my times I'm able to be on are a little different than most people but that doesnt mean I'm hardcore lurking mandalor is the lurkiest but syl is the scummiest IMO so if you want to smoke somebody out why woudlnt you go for the least active this seems to me almost like an OMGUS from the previous night and my posts about you.
WB that is the deffinition of sheeping voting with someone without giving your own reasons I know you said you thought I was the scummiest but your whole case is cherry picking my filter I have made good constructive posts and you have just ignored them. you want me to go through your whole filter and post all the zero content posts?
right now my current scum team read is
1.syl
2.Cora
3.wb
in that order


It's not hard to say that Mandalor and Sylencia are scum. We are all suspicious of them.

We're not going for the least active person, as far as I'm concerned, you all have the same level of activity: inactivity. We are trying to lynch the scummiest person, and I think it's you.

We have three different regions in this game: USA, Australia, and Europe (and Lesotho). There is always someone on, and you can always post when people are asleep.

I'm saying you haven't scum hunted because all your ideas are not original. For example, your arguments about me are taken from a general consensus that was given N1 (that my vote for Glurio was suspicious), and from what TestSubject had tunneled me all of D2 about. You haven't brought anything to the table. Taking other people's ideas and rewriting them as your own is not original content. It's looking like you are scumhunting without doing actual scumhunting.

I've challenged you to make a case on me. All you have done since is run away and hide from my challenge. Why is that so?

On February 16 2013 15:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Sevryn: Can you bring anything new to the table in the argument against me? If so, I'd love to hear it.


@all: Do you agree with my point about Sevryn's cases being unoriginal, or would someone else disagree?

my case on glurio was unoriginal? Im not proud that I got another townie lynched but atleast I was trying to find scum


That wasn't a case. You made like three points that could've explained the behavior of 5-6 townies...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 17 2013 05:23 GMT
#1418
Cora u were the one raising setup talk. I called u out for being misleading. Now u want to cease discourse?

As for. Sevryn I do not care for his last post.
But the point u raise can be applied to many. And By itself is not scummy. Need to tie to other behaviour
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 05:25 GMT
#1419
On February 17 2013 14:23 Mocsta wrote:
Cora u were the one raising setup talk. I called u out for being misleading. Now u want to cease discourse?

As for. Sevryn I do not care for his last post.
But the point u raise can be applied to many. And By itself is not scummy. Need to tie to other behaviour


I just wanted to make an answer and continue pressuring Sevryn. Would you like to discuss the set-up more then?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 17 2013 05:27 GMT
#1420
EBWOP: My mistake was in saying "3" specifically. I really should've just said "multiple"...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 56m
OSC
18h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.