• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10103 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 05:12 GMT
#1087
On February 14 2013 14:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
I don't think we should overcomplicate things, I'd say lynch him.

I'd like to see what happens down the road a bit more before parking my vote, if that is ok.

Certainly, I am not in control of your vote.

I agree, lynch him (my vote is already that way).

But not sure if others are going to "outnumber" my vote by saying he can take out lurkers or whatever.

Hopefully the above posts convinces them it isn't worthwhile.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 05:26 GMT
#1089
On February 14 2013 14:14 ObviousOne wrote:
I used to be good at math, and while I'm not as good at it now, it's pretty certain that at the very least I can't afford to shoot another town member at this point so you guys better choose wisely.

Me dont get that?

13 players; we down to 10.

1 SK
?2 or 3 scum?
6 or 7 town.

Scum need to outnumber town AND get rid of SK to win. I dont see how you cant afford to shoot a townie; scum have to lynch/shoot you, and I expect you to be bullet proof (as no DT in the game). So will take 2 nights for scum to kill you.

Town cant afford to lose a townie in general; let alone 3 down. But we are not in MYLO situation either if you want to be technical.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 21:52 GMT
#1143
Yeppo OO has been done to death
no-one trust him enough for NK
Hes majority lynch; nothing more to discuss with OO

I am still waiting for my feedback from zarepath

(Test. i wasnt diverting from corazon... i asked questions to zarepath that had a chance to be buried, it was about bringing them back to the surface)
Keep it Simple

An an aside; I am starting to really not like Mandalor; pretty shitty filter AND not scum hunting from what I saw.

Mandalor
Please share top scum read; why; and lead some pressure
I want to see a case too, if you don't mind -says more about you then the target.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 23:42 GMT
#1172
On February 15 2013 07:50 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm easy-going. Never mind that I had a minor panic attack when Test's claim came up, no, don't you pay one bit of attention to that. Honestly I really just want to kill someone one more night. I would have great joy, and as Mocsta said, town CAN afford it. :D

Quote where i said that biatche.

I said i recommend to lynch your lying muda farking ass.

Still believe that
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 23:48 GMT
#1174
Just so u Know.

Ur dead rigjt.

Pregame i wanted SK so bad

still want it lol sigh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 00:50 GMT
#1181
On February 15 2013 09:48 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:16 Sylencia wrote:
How is it possible to say for certain that there's only a mafia roleblocker, when we don't know if it was a JK or a RB?


Show nested quote +

Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Roleblocks work on both active and passive abilities, but block only one ability. Active abilities will be prioritized over passive abilities.

Jailkeeper
Every night you may choose one person to jail. You will protect them from 1 KP and prevent them using any role they might have. Neither you nor your target will be informed of successful saves.


I assumed you being informed that you were blocked meant there was an RB, since JK does not mention informing the target that they were blocked. I could be wrong about this assumption, though.

I am relatively experienced with JK;

the "save" does indeed inform much like an RB.. in fact, if RB and JK both select the same target; the target will receive only 1 notification.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 01:15 GMT
#1186
corazon are you really going to keep us in suspense for who you're voting?

The vote is essentially majority now; are we able to shorten the cycle to say: 30hrs (or now); Pretty Puh-lease ?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 02:58 GMT
#1188
On February 15 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:15 Mocsta wrote:
corazon are you really going to keep us in suspense for who you're voting?

The vote is essentially majority now; are we able to shorten the cycle to say: 30hrs (or now); Pretty Puh-lease ?


I'm not sure. Do you want me to delay my case until N2 or do you want me to give me thoughts now? I feel like cases lose traction after a day if the person does not get lynched...

I assume you may not be voting for OO then

Im stuck in the middle here..

Like you said on one hand; early cases tend to lose traction (and we have a clear lynch this cycle already)

On the other hand; Town is not talking much anymore, so we almost lost a whole cycle and not scum hunted; this might kick start discussion

I can't tell you what to do on this one; do which ever you think will be more beneficial.

If it was me; I wouldn't release the case; BUT, that is only because zarepath still hasnt addressed my concerns....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 03:49 GMT
#1191
On February 15 2013 12:19 zarepath wrote:
Mocsta, I thought I already addressed them. It's the most recent long post in my filter.

Righto
Not sure how I missed that lol
Thanks The thought process relayed makes sense to me, pretty innovative tactic too.




As an aside - probably not worth discussing further (just my musing):

I still think your "case" contributed to the lack of consolidation.
By this; I mean, that it played a part in the outcome; but do not infer it is the sole reason by any means.

This is primarily because the fake case ID* create a state of thread confusion - a genuine WTF moment; and in addition took away emphasis from most scum hunt pressure present in the thread at the time.
The "fake case" conclusion did not lead to a clear target, and hence, for a meaningful portion of the cycle; there was essentially a lack of scum hunting.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 04:45 GMT
#1199
On February 11 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
  • Don't be a jerk for no reason; try not to use personal insults and inflammatory language. Avoid OMGUS if possible.
I failed on the last .. points in NMM 36,

Guess what warbaby.. your still failing on this point in NMM37

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 04:55 GMT
#1202
Why don't you read my last will; everything you need to know about my reads is contained there.

Unlike you, my reads this game are based on *Actual* in-game behaviour.

Not meta based on roles or situations that do not apply this game. Seems to me you're taking a very convenient route of trying to contribute, without (guess-what...).. contributing
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 04:58 GMT
#1203
On February 15 2013 13:39 warbaby wrote:
To put it another way, Mocsta, do you feel like lynching a semi-active town over a really shaky meta case is indicative of good scumhunting? When there were other more legit lurkers to lynch?

What scumreads did you come out of it with? Me? Anybody else?

I cant help but feel this was actually written rhetorically.

I will share with you this:
Pressuring 10 people; allows a majority to escape with no comment.

Pressuring 3 people; still allows a majority to escape with no comment.

Fact: It is hard almost impossible to pressure multiple people effectively at the same time.



If you can not piece two and two together, which I suspect: Ruminate on this.

Many points have been addressed to you regarding your scummy-ish antics throughout all cycles of the game.
You have not answered any of them sufficiently; this is nothing new so far.

Your play is full of OMGUS and flaming others, even though you promised not to sink so low.

So yes, you are my priority target for pressure. Thats called good play.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:19 GMT
#1213
Agreed. Corazon

its like warbaby is planning for Night phase already... why else would he seek this information at this point in the game?

warbaby
Why are you just asking about corazon... instead you choose to "ignore" I made no metnion of Sn0_Man or Sylencia either?
Stop being tunneled; stop flaming; and ffs stop OMGUS
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:26 GMT
#1218
On February 15 2013 14:17 warbaby wrote:
I'm making a case on Mocsta. Obviously I'm not going to try to lynch him today, but that's not going to stop me from starting to make a case.

On February 11 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
I'd like to post basically the same thing I did at the beginning of NMM 36. Hopefully these simple points will help create a constructive town atmosphere.
    Avoid OMGUS if possible.


Another fail from warbaby this game. Another broken promise. Keep up the OMGUS warbaby

Heres a tip;
stop trying to posture like you're all pro-town and sprouting "i'm making a case"
You either make a case; or you don't.

Once again, warbaby always cares about the town image he is trying to gather, rather than the action itself....

*I wonder what that means...* /sarcasm
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:30 GMT
#1221
On February 15 2013 14:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 14:24 warbaby wrote:
On February 15 2013 14:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:15 Mocsta wrote:
corazon are you really going to keep us in suspense for who you're voting?

The vote is essentially majority now; are we able to shorten the cycle to say: 30hrs (or now); Pretty Puh-lease ?


I'm not sure. Do you want me to delay my case until N2 or do you want me to give me thoughts now? I feel like cases lose traction after a day if the person does not get lynched...


Warbaby. I want an honest opinion. This is about the third time I've asked you this:

Do you read any of my posts that don't have your name in it?


Yes, of course. How can you accuse me of being emotional when you ask me a question like this?


Cause you say all of this shit and either I've answered it before or you throw my posts was out of context or twist my words...

I just wouldnt bother with him anymore corazon. He is intentionally twisting everything, and never presents a well-reasoned argument.

I think he is well aware the only reason I took my vote off him this cycle was due to the TestSubject find on OO.

Dunno who you're case is on; but he prob assumes you're still suspicious of him regardless.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:32 GMT
#1225
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
When I look at your filter since the start of N1, the large majority of it is explaining your vote on glurio, and talking about me. I'm sorry, but that's just how it looks to me. Even in posts where you mention other people, you mention me as well.

Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...

So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?

LOL

At least now you admitting its OMGUS, thats the first step in Mafia Anonymous.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:32 GMT
#1226
##Unvote
Shoot warbaby
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1227
##Vote:ObviousOne

That musta been a rollecoaster for you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 06:04 GMT
#1242
On February 15 2013 14:28 warbaby wrote:
Do you need me to link every post you've made since D1 end, and do a statistical analysis of how many mention something other than me and your D1 vote? It won't look good...
On February 15 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
So. because you're my scum read, I can't pressure you. Is that how this goes?
On February 15 2013 14:37 warbaby wrote:
You can pressure me all you want. Based on your will, you plan to pressure a dead town, a living (probably) confirmed blue, mandalor, and myself.
On February 15 2013 14:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Of course, Sylencia is the one and only scum...right?
On February 15 2013 14:46 warbaby wrote:
Your association with Mocsta.

Basically, since Mocsta refuses to analyze you, still, it makes you both look scummy. Mocsta analyzed other people in his will but skipped you. I believe TestSubject asked Mocsta to comment on you, while analyzing Mocsta's will. I have asked Mocsta to comment on you. Why does he refuse?

I already explained why I don’t see a need to talk about Corazon. I don’t see him as scum, why is it so hard to accept that.

And if you want examples of double standards warbaby: try this
Zarepath also gave a list of reads to push Day2
On February 14 2013 04:10 zarepath wrote:
Zarepath's Reads
In conclusion, people I think are suspicious and would like other's thoughts on:
Sevryn
Warbaby
Mandalor
Sylencia

Obv and 9-Bit's replacement also deserve scrutiny.

But right now my two biggest reads are Sylencia and Mandalor. I think people should look at my brief reads on them, read their filters, and I want to hear your own conclusions.
I don’t see you querying him; its only me.. *how curious*
On February 14 2013 08:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
My Last Will

Warbaby-
Geript-
WoS-

Syl/Mandalor/Sevryn/OO/Testsubject(Basically everyone who fit how Glurio was playing)-

Again warbaby, convenient double standards

You are exhibiting clear fallacies where logic that applies to one person making them "scum" is not applicable to others demonstrating identical behaviour. Some prefer to term it "tunneling"

Good luck with your case.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 06:06 GMT
#1243
On February 15 2013 14:57 ObviousOne wrote:
Warbaby is the easiest case to make in this game. Well, outside of the Obvious. With me WB and Zare heading towards death theres just gonna be ten pages of Mocsta and Cora agreeing with each other LOL. Jenga

what.. zare? why? do you know something we dont?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
Sea.KH 40
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi225
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
byalli822
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo831
Hui .77
Livibee66
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 14m
Replay Cast
11h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.