• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10735 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 115 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 15 2013 02:40 GMT
#1581
On February 15 2013 11:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oh my.
DEBEARS. why are you so slow?


Cuz I'm thorough. I have a good idea where to head for the next lynch. I have to look at the 2 candidates for this lynch closer.

And I'm on a bus ride reading fro. Phone :/
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 15 2013 02:42 GMT
#1582
Prp what are your thoughts on jay?

I found his play thru his targets (djo), activity (not engaged, late entrance), and substance (some posts in there serve no purpose while looking like they do so)
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 15 2013 02:42 GMT
#1583
Ebwop

His play scu. Oriented
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 15 2013 04:57 GMT
#1584
Alright, Friday / weekends tend to escape me (a la last week) so I want to do this just in case I can't make it until deadline.

I think all the nominees are town. I really do. I'll be defending whoever is alive out of us for tomorrow unless there is a reasonable body of evidence. And no, "that would be a sick scum play" is not a good reason, because possibility =/= reality. If it is what people are speculating it is, there should be evidence for it beyond "these things fit in nicely", because "they are actually town, you are being paranoid and scum is elsewhere" fits just as well, if not better. So less speculating, more research, more evidence, more cases.

That said, as much as it sucks, I'm going to vote off Mocsta again. It sucks because he is putting in lots of effort etc. I'm voting him because if he is alive tomorrow, I find him to be a highly potential mislynch candidate (much more so than Mr. Cheesecake), so it's better to "use him up" during these even cycles when a townie has to die.

##Vote: Mocsta

prplhz, could I have a bit more detailed explanation on your townish read on phagga?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 05:04 GMT
#1585
Why am I a highly potential mislynch candidate?

That doesnt make sense... if I am town, why am I going to be voted off next cycle.

If you are going to vote your "so-called" townie; cut the bullshit; be a man; and give the real reason.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:07 GMT
#1586
At this point I just need one of Sloosh/Mocsta to flip so I can reform my reads based on the information I'm being given from it.

My preference is Mocsta because he's overall a worse player and is acting very scummy with regards to how he has responded to my speculative posts about the possibility of him/sloosh/jay being mafia. To call me mafia in reaction with no justification after jumping OFF my wagon and watching the SCUM I wanted to die get lynched, is a bit more than I care to explain away with "stupid town" at the moment. However, I cannot deny that there are town tells in his filter that have previously influenced my read, so I'm left at a crossroads with a very unclear plan of action to go forward unless I see him die.

I no longer think that sloosh and mocsta are both mafia, but I consider the possibility quite strong that at least one of them might be, because of how I view the nominations. Perhaps they aren't as important as I want them to be, however, because everyone else seems to be content with the idea of it being three town players, so that probably means I'm just being really stupid, because I am honestly one of the worst players in this regard; I fall for conspiracy theories all the time.

Idk. It's 1 AM, I've had a horrid day at work, and I come back to find myself at a loss of what to do right now.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:21 GMT
#1587
Mocsta, if you're here, I want you to explain why you think I'm mafia, concisely.

What about the post I made has certain scum written on it?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 07:29 GMT
#1588
I said before nominations, i was 50/50 between you(yam) and phagga.

Your posting yesterday was flame hard, and burying posts. Thats typical scum play; and further to that, you have only exhibited that type of behaviour when under the pump.



You know whats funny; everyone saying how great a player sl0osh is.. even he said it as a criteria for his nomination Day1.
Yet, what has he actually done this game?
  • He has not stepped up as a town leader like his reputation dictates he should.
    He hasnt beefed up his contributions like he promised he would after disappearing Day 1... he even admits to not having solid reads.
if this was palmar; you would go, super player with this level of output.. gotta be scum

I said before, Mr.CC was my weakest read out of my scum reads. When I look through him tonight, I am also going to look through sl0osh; cos that guy has been fuckn blendy too.

Quick summary of sl0osh over multiple days
  • Makes cases that read well; but when summarised are weak
  • Pushes reads and then backs off.
-> You should know that first hand yamato.
All townies dream of having that control in their play (to give up a false read); but who actually does it without much resistance?
The answer?
+ Show Spoiler +

No One

Yet sl0osh has already done this behaviour multiple times.

Theres some food for thought.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:31 GMT
#1589
I was not "burying"

I don't even know how you can view what I was doing as "burying", which is nearly impossible to prove anyway
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 07:42 GMT
#1590
consider this.. all your posts were short, aggressive, and in my opinion flaming emotion.;
i did not think the content was beneficial either.

I thought the above so strongly; I felt the need to repost a couple of my posts.

I took it as burying with that context.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:47 GMT
#1591
On February 15 2013 16:42 Mocsta wrote:
consider this.. all your posts were short, aggressive, and in my opinion flaming emotion.;
i did not think the content was beneficial either.

I thought the above so strongly; I felt the need to repost a couple of my posts.

I took it as burying with that context.

Why would I care about burying posts where all you do in them is call me mafia with ZERO justification aside from blatant OMGUS.

Even still, you claim to have come to this point on some basis that I was likely mafia before, so how did you reach that conclusion when yesterday you made a point of unvoting me?

It makes no sense.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 07:50 GMT
#1592
Just because you unvote someone doesnt mean you dont find them scummy.

just means you find someone scummier

do we really need to go over the basics?

Anyways, what do you think of what I said about sl0osh above>?

yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:51 GMT
#1593
I think I've already thought it.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 07:55 GMT
#1594
I suppose I just plain don't understand why you view me as mafia at all, despite my attempts to try.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 08:02 GMT
#1595
On February 15 2013 16:55 yamato77 wrote:
I suppose I just plain don't understand why you view me as mafia at all, despite my attempts to try.

I think I have stated this before.

Day1, your case on me was crap so I thought you was mafia and couldnt make a case with conviction.
My other problem was, when I made the counter case; you refused to go through it. - As town I have done this before as well (but only when the case is terrible; and I dont think my case was that terrible given the knowledge I had)

Your play throughout nominations Day2 made me have a good read on you.

Then when jay made a case on you; you reacted EXACTLY the same way as when I made a case on you. I find it hard to believe a town would deflect two cases off them like this.. regardless of how shit they thought it was.

I raised this point to you several times; and you ignore it each time.




That is the crux of what I find scummy about you: You refuse to refute any claims of you being scummy.

If you are town, you would have no reason to deflect this.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2013 08:08 GMT
#1596
There's really no point in me spending a whole lot of effort picking apart why what you guys are calling me mafia for either isn't what you think it is, or isn't alignment indicative when it comes from me even if it is what you think it is.

It's a laborious process that I used to do when I debated, and I don't enjoy it anymore. I want concise arguments that get to the real crux of the matter, because that's how I tend to post, and that's how I like to respond.

Really, it's about HOW each of you reacted to the pressure I put on you that made me view you as town. You both took it very seriously that I was mafia for being so misleading in my accusations that I think it difficult to fake as mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 08:13 GMT
#1597
I just wish you was speaking like this yesterday; today you're level headed and speaking very coherently.

Could have resolved our differences yesterday instead.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 15 2013 08:31 GMT
#1598
On February 15 2013 13:57 slOosh wrote:
Alright, Friday / weekends tend to escape me (a la last week) so I want to do this just in case I can't make it until deadline.

I think all the nominees are town. I really do. I'll be defending whoever is alive out of us for tomorrow unless there is a reasonable body of evidence. And no, "that would be a sick scum play" is not a good reason, because possibility =/= reality. If it is what people are speculating it is, there should be evidence for it beyond "these things fit in nicely", because "they are actually town, you are being paranoid and scum is elsewhere" fits just as well, if not better. So less speculating, more research, more evidence, more cases.

That said, as much as it sucks, I'm going to vote off Mocsta again. It sucks because he is putting in lots of effort etc. I'm voting him because if he is alive tomorrow, I find him to be a highly potential mislynch candidate (much more so than Mr. Cheesecake), so it's better to "use him up" during these even cycles when a townie has to die.

##Vote: Mocsta

prplhz, could I have a bit more detailed explanation on your townish read on phagga?


WHAT? There are several people who have me, prplhz and jay as solid scumreads, and you are worried that Mocsta will be misslynched? What's the basis for this?



On February 14 2013 23:48 phagga wrote:
Mocsta, Sloosh: Do you guys see the possibility that Cheese did indeed bus snarfs, but that VE is actually town? Why/why not?

VE: What is your read on sloosh is, currently.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 15 2013 09:34 GMT
#1599
Guys I have a new idea,
Lets just sheep Palmar :D
On February 10 2013 21:57 Palmar wrote:

Anyway, I think yamato, prplhz, snarfs, phagga, visceraeyes and cheesecake should be in the initial round of scum. I guess VE should not be strongly considered in this group unless I'm wrong about prplhz, but who knows.


I'm fairly certain 2-4 of those players are scum. This leaves the group of me, mochsta, JX, oat, jay, djodref and sloosh as most likely 5-7 townies. jay and djodref are the ones I like the least.


##Unvote
##Vote: Mr CheeseCake

No gg, No skill.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 15 2013 09:52 GMT
#1600
Guys, I got an even better idea,
Let's actually read Palmars post before we blindly sheep him :D
On February 10 2013 21:57 Palmar wrote:
I think you guys should lynch a few people, but should I flip I want you guys to not forget that however good you think my scumreads are, any mediocre player with updated reads is more valuable than a dead great player with his old reads. Not to mention I'm not invested far enough into this game to actually consider my reads worth too much.


"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 38m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.