• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8759 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 211 212 213 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 15 2013 00:31 GMT
#21
On January 15 2013 07:47 GMarshal wrote:
hmmm...


GM if you play i will auto vote you for mayor
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 15 2013 00:33 GMT
#22
/in
Artanis & marv
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
January 15 2013 00:33 GMT
#23
On January 15 2013 09:18 Obzy wrote:
/obs please~


Y u no join ?
Nameless Hero
Profile Joined December 2011
Denmark15 Posts
January 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#24
“People shouldn't be afraid of the Mafia. The Mafia should be afraid of the people.”
Step up Liquidians. I am /in.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 00:45:59
January 15 2013 00:45 GMT
#25
On January 15 2013 09:41 Nameless Hero wrote:
“People shouldn't be afraid of the Mafia. The Mafia should be afraid of the people.”
Step up Liquidians. I am /in.


lol obvious smurf is obvious

I'm gonna tentatively /out
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 15 2013 00:51 GMT
#26
/obs unless you think it likely you'll need replacements in which case leave me out of the obs so I can replace in. Time permitting.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2013 01:15 GMT
#27
/in. Why obzy always obs?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 01:48:37
January 15 2013 01:47 GMT
#28
On January 15 2013 09:51 Promethelax wrote:
/obs unless you think it likely you'll need replacements in which case leave me out of the obs so I can replace in. Time permitting.


What do you think ?
Replacements are always needed for normal games ^^
Anyway you should save yourself some time and just /in already, so you don't replace the scummiest lurker in the thread
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
January 15 2013 02:07 GMT
#29
Cause games take too much time ^^; If 1 hour a day was all it took, that'd be fine - but even in the newbie game I played it went way too fast and the game quickly became the only thing I did outside of work and sleep :l But reading is fun, and getting to see the Obs QT is fun.

Should I have named myself Obsy?
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 15 2013 02:20 GMT
#30
/in
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 15 2013 02:27 GMT
#31
On January 15 2013 11:20 kushm4sta wrote:
/in


BC, I suggest you go read the latest post in the Recent Games Thread.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 15 2013 03:16 GMT
#32
i smurfed can i still in?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 15 2013 03:35 GMT
#33
When does this tentatively start?

Is it after MTG Mini mafia?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 15 2013 04:25 GMT
#34
On January 15 2013 07:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 07:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
I admit that the last full sized game did not leave me craving for more. I'll consider entering depending on interest, though.


I will be far stricter on mass trolling.

This is also up to serve as a way to determine interest in a full sized game.


Would it be fair to assume this Game will stall the Galaxy at War? ins
In the sense of it being more stalled than would otherwise be...


If so .... Can I /in for which ever one starts first?

> I will be far stricter on mass trolling.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy...... err... but...
How? Mechanism? huh? or just fear of a host specific leave now and never come back?
meh you claim it, IIRC you saw red in LVIII, good enough for me... nvr mind.
Troll lol off/ Towny scum hunting mode on.

Sorry but i read the OP.

Mafia killing power will be determined when the game begins.
Do we know how its determined? (balance obviously?)
Does the game have an expected size? (minimum size? There seem to 4 gauranteed scum)
or is that the open ended KP part.

So many questions...
I ask because the rate at which scum can kill the non productive, non trolly players, and hence how much motivation there is for good players to play dead trolly hand D1. To reachD2 where they have better chance of making a good read is... kinda important to my expected fun to effort ratio.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 15 2013 05:49 GMT
#35
On January 15 2013 12:16 kushm4sta wrote:
i smurfed can i still in?


You smurfed into a newbie, you and fourface are the only two to ever do that. The fact that you won't admit that being wrong makes it worse in my eyes. I'm one of the few guys left who likes you and even I think it was inexcusable.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 14:25:39
January 15 2013 06:04 GMT
#36
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 15 2013 06:08 GMT
#37
I like you as a person, playing with you is no end of awful. The two aren't at all the same. Seriously though, when you are in trouble it is me, dp and thrawn who stick up for you. What you did is really unacceptable though.

If you want to continue this discussion lets take it to PMs, no need to fill this thread with our disagreements.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2013 06:59 GMT
#38
I like you kush. But you need to sit out a few games and acknowledge that the shit you pulled was disrespectful to the Host, the newbies in the game and the TL Mafia community.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 15 2013 07:18 GMT
#39
regardless of the consequences I have to be honest, it was pretty fucking hilarious.

When I found out what he did I loled for a while
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 15 2013 07:42 GMT
#40
/in

I'm back :D Didja miss me?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 211 212 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 479
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 46m
Patches Events
7h 46m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.