• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8328 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 00:05 GMT
#1161
On February 01 2013 09:02 RockHydra wrote:
dat WIFOM. Worst case, it forces App's hand into killing it. With FIRE! (i hope)

You're not supposed to call out the wifom because now you drew attention to it. What did i tell you in our qt? seriously...get your head in the game.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 00:08 GMT
#1165
On February 01 2013 09:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 09:02 RockHydra wrote:
dat WIFOM. Worst case, it forces App's hand into killing it. With FIRE! (i hope)

You're not supposed to call out the wifom because now you drew attention to it. What did i tell you in our qt? seriously...get your head in the game.

Crap, can I take this back? This hurts my chance of convincing you guys that Aperture is my scumbuddy cause he totally is.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#1167
On February 01 2013 09:10 (DontFear)ThePoster wrote:
Well, there's something scum do in that case: it's call conceding

Although I don't really think I'd want you conceding right now, I want to use my Chain Lightnings

I would rather die in a zombie hoard, than concede.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 00:26 GMT
#1183
On February 01 2013 09:15 (DontFear)ThePoster wrote:
have I mentioned how much I hate people just giving up and trolling the thread? Way to not fucking play the game, I don't enjoy trolls.

p

On February 01 2013 09:17 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Going out in a Blazinghand is awesome. End of discussion.

/Acro

Now I don't know what to do...
[image loading]
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 15:17 GMT
#1306
So here's where we stand, we need to find 2 mafia. It is turn 2. We acomplished nothing on turn 1. From all the reading of thread I came to the conclusion taht clockwork is the most obvious scum. He might have a strong position in the game, but if we really work together and focus him down, we have a chance of turning this game around.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 18:17 GMT
#1325
On February 02 2013 02:48 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Gonzethelax, you can't be last, as aperture needs to copy your spell.

So you need to cast them before.

Don't wait too long, don't want any "herpderp we were afk and didn't have time" BS. No need to rush either, though.


Yes that is pretty much what we are waiting for.


Read through nova's gy, it's pretty apparant what kind of deck he is running.

~dandel

Not going to even defend yourself against my accusation, scum? I see how it is.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 20:03 GMT
#1360
On February 02 2013 05:01 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 04:59 (DontFear)ThePoster wrote:
Woot forgot he can sack his goblin+shaman to destroy other creatures...


....so, do we destroy both of them?
Aperture, you can sack your Braid of Fire to destroy his Shaman, and Rock can sack a Walker to destroy his Goblin.
He can't do anything else if we do that right?

/G

yeah. Artanis changed to non-land after all.

Rock (and whoever else) do it now, before he comes back :O
no taking chances.

~dandel

Sorry, but I can't let scum kill me with his zombies after all.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 20:14 GMT
#1375
On February 02 2013 05:12 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
Are we allowed to discard to create a Zombie in response?

Didn't read the op, scum?
---- There are no "in response" abilities.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 01 2013 20:22 GMT
#1385
On February 02 2013 05:17 Clockwork Hydra wrote:
If you are allowed to SAC lands, then the change to the card is fucking stupid, because the first thing we thought of doing upon seeing that card was to sacrifice our lands.

Also, STOP BEING A STUPID IDIOT AND GIVING XFIRE IDEAS.

Thanks for that. Totally didn't realize that lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 03 2013 22:37 GMT
#1642
It is really disheartening to see how lost we have become as town this game. Why is no one but me attacking Clockwork? I showed clearly why he was scum, yet no one listened. Clockwork has continually ignored my case on him and hasn't even bother to defend himself. Do I have to do all the work myself this game?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 22:52:09
February 03 2013 22:45 GMT
#1643
I even helped you all by doing this for you. What more must I do to show Clockwork for the evil that he truly is?
On February 02 2013 05:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Sacrifice: Mountain: Activate The Abyss, targeting a Zombie token

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 18:32 GMT
#2290
GG. I had fun even though I claimed scum. I wasn't lying when I said I was really terribly busy in real life during the first main and attack phase. I truly did get upset/frustrated because of everyone wondering where I was and I truly did feel sorry for my outburst. Everything I said this game about real life was true.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I claimed scum immediately day 2, it was because of the original board card for that day. I realized that my lands could be destroyed preventing me from playing syphon soul later in the turn, so I decided to just out myself to make sure I survived a turn longer. I figured some of you would have gladly sacrificed something to get rid of my lands and I was pretty much screwed from day 1, so I just went for it. It was a lot of fun to do that I have to admit.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 19:11 GMT
#2309
On February 07 2013 04:08 gonzaw wrote:
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.

I already figured out how to survive and was going to do it as late as possible. I was planning on sacrificing during the attack phase, but once you guys figured that out stuff I had to sacrifice stuff ASAP. It also helped pretending to not know to get you guys riled up thinking that you told me what to do, which worked completely lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#2345
On February 07 2013 04:16 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:11 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 07 2013 04:08 gonzaw wrote:
Also yeah before the whole Xfire deal this game was fun as a rollercoaster (very fun)

After Xfire outed himself but had like 40 HP, it turned to shit, specially after some people told Xfire how to survive that cycle
After that it was boring/frustrating/etc, but at least T1 Attack Phase it felt so good with 2 cases on scum lol.

I already figured out how to survive and was going to do it as late as possible. I was planning on sacrificing during the attack phase, but once you guys figured that out stuff I had to sacrifice stuff ASAP. It also helped pretending to not know to get you guys riled up thinking that you told me what to do, which worked completely lol.


Oh well...
....still, you surviving longer made me so pissed lol

It's like someone claiming scum in a normal game of mafia, and surviving the lynch.
Then I'm like askjaskjpdjadjas and you are like apapasdifasdfjsadfjsda and we all aoiphasnopisdufhpasdjfpsdajfas together.

Yeah i get you jklads;jopiaewuiojf dkl lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:20 GMT
#2347
On February 07 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?

Ever see the walking dead? It was michonne stomping on a zombie and killing it. It was pretty graphic and I realize now it shouldn't have been posted. I was trying to have fun and post a response to clock's zombies killing me.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#2351
On February 07 2013 05:03 Acrofales wrote:
-snip-
However, the board cards could use some work, lol. We were planning on burning all of Xfire's lands to the ground (and if we had to do that alone, we would have) so that he could not cast anything. Then the card was errata'd to make it so that Xfire was unkillable by town (and we really did realize that and would've killed off his 2 creatures if nobody else did).

Also, the intention of the lack of a stack was twofold, if I understood it properly:
1. To simplify hosting
2. To make the game less dependent on time of casting (due to the lack of the priority mechanic).

Introducing a card that could destroy any number of permanents at any time clearly goes against number 2: the fastest trigger wins.

Yeah I figured you were going to do that lol.

On February 07 2013 03:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oh, and if you're wondering why I claimed scum immediately day 2, it was because of the original board card for that day. I realized that my lands could be destroyed preventing me from playing syphon soul later in the turn, so I decided to just out myself to make sure I survived a turn longer. I figured some of you would have gladly sacrificed something to get rid of my lands and I was pretty much screwed from day 1, so I just went for it. It was a lot of fun to do that I have to admit.

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:24 GMT
#2354
On February 07 2013 05:22 marvellosity wrote:
actually for the time it was there i couldn't stop watching it lol

Well then watch the walking dead because zombie kills happen all the time lol. (It's also a really good show)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:28 GMT
#2356
On February 07 2013 05:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 05:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 07 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Hey, what was that thing Xfire posted that had to be edited out?

Ever see the walking dead? It was michonne stomping on a zombie and killing it. It was pretty graphic and I realize now it shouldn't have been posted. I was trying to have fun and post a response to clock's zombies killing me.

Lol. I thought it was you raging and swearing. We had already posted a pretty graphic picture of Walking Dead zombies.

Yeah, that's why I went and put that gif in there. I was like I need to respond in kind and I thought of putting a gif in of a zombie kill to show me sacrificing my mountain to kill your zombie.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:34 GMT
#2359
On February 07 2013 05:31 gonzaw wrote:
Well, technically your own scumbuddy killed you not the zombies lol

No, I admit I was a bit late, but I was using the gif of the zombie kill to show this (me killing a zombie)
On February 02 2013 05:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Sacrifice: Mountain: Activate The Abyss, targeting a Zombie token
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 06 2013 20:58 GMT
#2364
On February 07 2013 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 04:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Remember hydra's, you're welcome to share your QT's if you wish.
On February 07 2013 04:30 marvellosity wrote:
Hydras are by their nature harder to read. But it makes the game accessible to magic idiots like me, and for that i'm grateful.

also when hydra heads disagree with each other it's kinda fun. adds another level to the analysis (see the oats/MG minds aglow shenannies)

This is the main reason why I decided to implement hydras. I feel it might be a bit imbalanced to those that aren't in a hydra though. I might enforce everyone to be a hydra.

Also, another thought: We could do a 9 player draft game. It'd need at least one player from each hydra to be at the same place at one time, but it could be very interesting I'd say.

Guys?

Oh yeah I forgot to answer this question. I definitely think hydras should be mandatory. I originally only wanted to play this game as a hydra, but I felt bad dropping out so close to the deadline when Risen finally confirmed that he definitely couldn't play. I personally didn't mind playing against hydras as just a single person, but it *may* have been a little unfair. Having someone to bounce ideas off of helps tremendously. (It also helps to have someone there to post when you're busy lol)

I know nothing about MTG drafts, but if it's like you come up with a few hundred cards that everyone can choose from 1 by 1 like a fantasy football draft, that would be very cool and probably more fair magic wise because you have a lot more control over the magic cards being used. I would probably trust the opinions of people who know magic though and not me lol.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 158
NeuroSwarm 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3955
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g708
shahzam509
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0283
ToD261
Dewaltoss60
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie987
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 44m
INu's Battles
13h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 44m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.