• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 166 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 03:51 GMT
#201
bugs... bugs. you know i hate dangly things and that random 80% is so fucking dangly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 03:51 GMT
#202
On December 10 2012 12:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 12:45 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 10 2012 12:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah, but there's a difference between the original intentions of what I did and what comes out of it


no one knows your original intentions because you made a stupid play and then refused to explain it (I'm going to presume out of embarrassment, since anything else is just pathetic)

Adam, thoughts on debears?


He announced in thread to be voting for Thrawn, but the vote never made it into the voting thread, then he builds a case on me around not voting on someone that I had said I wasn't sure of the alignment of.

Ill be watching him closely today.



as opposed to the people you won't be watching closely? ...

your whole summarising comment leaves ambiguity for either dumb or scum, care to commit on which way you're actually leaning?


Right now, leaning scum.

I would like to know why he thinks I should of been voting for Thrawn from my exchange with him.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 04:07 GMT
#203
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 04:26 GMT
#204
Jay is total scum yo.

On December 10 2012 10:23 jaybrundage wrote:
Hey guys just finished work ten hour shift zzzz.

Reading up so far. It appears. That thrawn either made a pretty big scum slip. Or maybe he just made a big mistake as town.

There wasn't any point to claiming miller. As if anyone read the OP (as they should it) they would know millers arent self aware.
So first your lying. I only seeing this make sense as scum. If you didnt know that miller was self aware. Then your thought process is that you self claim miller. A you can waste a DT check. Or make DT's ineffective against you.

As town i see no reason to lie about your role. Please give your reasoning. Because as far it doesn't make any sense.

Also I thought the point about debears. Posting a video to not enage in conversation was interesting. Not a scum tell or anything. But a video wont help us find scum some good solid conversation will.


Okay, so you call him town or scum, then you call him a liar which only makes sense as scum (your words)
This is your first post regarding thrawn's "miller claim"

On December 10 2012 10:32 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
All the people in the past, present, and future who ask why I lied about being miller..... can go and read this post. If they don't like it then they can just continue reading it because that's all I've got to say about it.

You tried to brush off bears vote. And then when the whole thread is asking you to explain you dont give an answer. Ok heres my thought of process. IF you dont wanna get lynched today your gonna have to try harder then that. If your a town player then your gonna have to put some effort in your defense because as it is I could totally see my self lynching you.

I dont wanna start an early easy bandwagon.
But your making a pretty good case for your self why your scum.


Here you call him town again, but you "could totally see yourself lynching him"
You also add you don't want to "start an early/easy bandwagon". Why not? You think he's scum, right? No wait you think he's town....

So you're threatening to start a bandwagon on someone who you think is town because he's playing anti town?

On December 10 2012 10:37 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.

Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective


Wait... never mind. He's scummy again, there is no other explanation than him being scum!!!!!!

On December 10 2012 12:27 jaybrundage wrote:
I swear to god if thrawn doesnt explain him self. Hes the most anti town player i have seen in a while. Frustrating really. I am only hesitant to vote him because i dont like early bandwagons in general.

It hurts the conversation and shit to read if we all are voting the same person. Regardless of how unlogical his claims maybe (for town). Thrawn can you please drop your sharade and just attempt to explain your reasoning. Or as i said before your gonna get lynched


Oh my god you guys he's playing so anti-town!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY, EXPLAIN OR GET LYNCHED, I DONT WANT TO LYNCH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOWN!!!!

Chronological order of Jay's comments:
- Could be town or scum
- He's lying, only makes sense as scum
- He's probably town, but I want to lynch him
- He's totally scum, I'm just not voting for him because it would be an easy bandwagon!
- He's playing super anti-town! Thrawn please shape up because I'll lynch you if I have to!

Some questions for everyone to answer:
- Why does Jay think Thrawn would be an easy bandwagon?
- Why does Jay care if Thrawn is easy to lynch or not, if he truly believe he was scum?
- Why does Jay flip-flop so hard from town/anti-town/scum in the course of a couple of hours, without thrawn saying anything that would change his perception?

I'll answer them all for you, Jay is scum.

##Vote jaybrundage

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 04:31 GMT
#205
The red highlight is classic scum mentality. No townie cares how hard or easy someone is to lynch unless there is a time issue. Since we are so early in D1 there is no reason for town Jay to care if someone is an obvious target or not.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 10 2012 04:31 GMT
#206
On December 10 2012 12:51 marvellosity wrote:
bugs... bugs. you know i hate dangly things and that random 80% is so fucking dangly.


I like jay for scum and also clarity's last post on jay. What do you think?

I just realized my vote on Palmar is not going to do anything for a while since he's Euro :p
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 04:34 GMT
#207
I like clarity's post, especially this part:

On December 10 2012 13:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Some questions for everyone to answer:
- Why does Jay think Thrawn would be an easy bandwagon?
- Why does Jay care if Thrawn is easy to lynch or not, if he truly believe he was scum?
- Why does Jay flip-flop so hard from town/anti-town/scum in the course of a couple of hours, without thrawn saying anything that would change his perception?

I'll answer them all for you, Jay is scum.

##Vote jaybrundage


I don't read too much into people changing their minds a lot, but j's word choice does show scum mentality. Scum are the ones thinking in terms of "easy bandwagons" etc.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 04:59 GMT
#208
On December 10 2012 13:07 Adam4167 wrote:
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears


It was one paragraph with 4 sentences on you. By no means a "case". Also, my "case"was a response to a question djo asked

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced



You on the other hand have these on thrawn

On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


On December 10 2012 10:42 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.


You even use meta and say it's different from his town play.

Yeah, you're full of it
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 05:01 GMT
#209
##Vote Adam

Hey guys do we want to link our votes to our vote posts in the voting thread?

I think it'd be easier to follow everyone's thought patterns if we do
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 05:06 GMT
#210
debears what are your thoughts on my case on jay?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 05:09 GMT
#211
@Clarity

you bring up good points.

@Marv

The whole thrawn thing is tieing me up in these two posts

On December 10 2012 09:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
i'm miller


On December 10 2012 09:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
ah, nvm then


Idk if I would call that a real claim. Half assed as shit, no special red font. It gives me more of an "i'm joking" feeling

Now, if I assume he was serious:
That makes me believe it is more likely to come from a townie. I don't see scum just going "im miller", with no reasoning behind it

If I assume he's joking (the most likely imo):
Here's the snag: What is the point of mafia putting so much pressure on themselves that early with something so dumb? Why wouldn't they check the op to make sure millers are self aware or not?

What do you think?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 05:09 GMT
#212
Lol clarity u sneaky ninja you
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 05:11 GMT
#213
Clarity in particular I like this part

That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.
[/QUOTE]
Dude... Its not whether we believe you. Your lying simple. Not a single persons believes your claim its about why are you lying. For no damn reason. And what purpose would town have to do that. It only makes sense from a mafia perspective[/QUOTE]

He says:
1) There's no town mindset in saying it
2) There's a lot of scum mindset

Yet, he keeps warning thrawn he'll get lynch if he keeps it up. And the wishy-washiness despite having said the above
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 05:16 GMT
#214
Glad someone is reading my posts. I felt like i wasnt get any feedback from them.

Ok Clarity ill lay out my thinking for you.

First off I have had a scum tell on Thrawn for quite a while now. However I was hoping giving him the benefit of the doubt would prompt him to come out and explain him self. Sadly he hasn't done so.

I have also had some bad experiances with me as town going off on easy band wagons and ending up killing a townie day one.
This has happened multiple times for me. It may not be so with vets. As we have had some good conversation going on. But i have had games, like i stated before that people all decide to vote someone. And it kills the discussion of the town.

Also I dont feel like its necessary to have to vote someone each time my scum reads change. I believe that me saying who i am suspicious of and explaining my reads and voting closer to deadline is fine. i dont know why people make a big deal about that.

So in conclusion, Yes i think that thrawn is likely scum.
No I have not switched my stance on him,
But i have been persistently saying i want him to explain his actions
And No i don't feel i need to vote now if my reads are out there.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 05:21 GMT
#215
So someone makes a big case on you and you react by saying "glad someone is reading my posts"?

It's not that you don't put your vote where your mouth is, it's the REASON you don't vote. You shouldn't care what's easy and what's not, all you need to care about is who is scum, and try to get your strongest scumread lynched.

I would love it if you linked some games in where you claimed this has happened to you. I would also love it if you walked us through a scum thrawn's reasoning for doing what he did.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 05:34 GMT
#216
On December 10 2012 14:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
So someone makes a big case on you and you react by saying "glad someone is reading my posts"?

It's not that you don't put your vote where your mouth is, it's the REASON you don't vote. You shouldn't care what's easy and what's not, all you need to care about is who is scum, and try to get your strongest scumread lynched.

I would love it if you linked some games in where you claimed this has happened to you. I would also love it if you walked us through a scum thrawn's reasoning for doing what he did.

Lol is my reaction not what you expected

Wait a second, the reason i didn't vote is because i don't feel i have too. A vote doesn't mean anything till the end of the cycle. I have been going after thrawn and trying to get him to respond to me. And get some kind of explanation from him. However he has yet to respond to me. THRAWN STOP GAWD DAMN IGNORING ME.

And yes i do care if the lynch seems to easy. Because then from my experience, its likely a bus or a townie were killing.

I'll try to find the games if i can. Its been almost a year tho.

And i already gave you a scum reasoning to do what he did.


On December 10 2012 10:23 jaybrundage wrote:
Hey guys just finished work ten hour shift zzzz.

Reading up so far. It appears. That thrawn either made a pretty big scum slip. Or maybe he just made a big mistake as town.

There wasn't any point to claiming miller. As if anyone read the OP (as they should it) they would know millers arent self aware.
So first your lying. I only seeing this make sense as scum. If you didnt know that miller was self aware. Then your thought process is that you self claim miller. A you can waste a DT check. Or make DT's ineffective against you.

As town i see no reason to lie about your role. Please give your reasoning. Because as far it doesn't make any sense.

Also I thought the point about debears. Posting a video to not enage in conversation was interesting. Not a scum tell or anything. But a video wont help us find scum some good solid conversation will.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
December 10 2012 05:46 GMT
#217
@ debears

So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.

I think Clarity made good points against Jay and I'm also leaning town on thrawn right now. I think I know the reason why he doesn't want to explain himself right now and I don't think that my pressure vote is going to work out.

@ jay

It looks like you are leaning scum on thrawn. Would you care to convince us that he is indeed scum and that we should vote him ?
As you can see, the risk to start an early bandwagon on him is not so big.

##Vote jay


Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 05:47 GMT
#218
So you're saying he's scum, but didn't know millers weren't self aware?
Do you find that a likely story? Keep in mind he claimed super early, if we were in a setup where millers were self-aware he would be at risk of being counter-claimed and being under heavy suspicion and lynched at some point for sure. (it is common for millers to claim early, the later the claim the more likely it is scum because scum likes to wait to make sure there will be no counter-claim).

No, your reaction makes no sense to me. Clearly I've read your posts but how can you be happy about it, seeing as (working from the scenario in which you are town) I am clearly misrepresenting you. How can you be happy about that?

From your experience an easy lynch is "a bus or a mislynch", which is to say we're either lynching scum or town (dur). So how does that change anything?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 10 2012 05:51 GMT
#219
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2012 13:59 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 13:07 Adam4167 wrote:
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears


It was one paragraph with 4 sentences on you. By no means a "case". Also, my "case"was a response to a question djo asked

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced



You on the other hand have these on thrawn

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:42 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.


That's not even the issue. How am I putting anyone in a compromising decision about whether or not to believe the claim when millers aren't even self aware? I don't understand what accusation you're trying to make, it makes no sense in the context of what the OP has to say about millers.


Why are you so defensive? As previously stated, I am not accusing you, I am trying to figure out what your motive is for whatever stunt you're pulling. Your response to that is 'go read the post that says nothing'. Obviously you wanted to be the talking point today, so here we are, get talking.


You even use meta and say it's different from his town play.

Yeah, you're full of it



If that wasn't your case, then what is?

I've already explained my reason for using that quote against thrawn, to get his reaction. I did similar in WLIIA mafia on BroodKingEXE. go read it.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 05:52 GMT
#220
On December 10 2012 14:46 Djodref wrote:
@ debears

So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.

I think Clarity made good points against Jay and I'm also leaning town on thrawn right now. I think I know the reason why he doesn't want to explain himself right now and I don't think that my pressure vote is going to work out.

@ jay

It looks like you are leaning scum on thrawn. Would you care to convince us that he is indeed scum and that we should vote him ?
As you can see, the risk to start an early bandwagon on him is not so big.

##Vote jay




I like Clarity's points on jay, and clarity seems to satisfactorily have jay covered. I'm gonna work on Adam/whoever I feel like
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1156
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
CosmosSc2 31
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49550
Shuttle 7509
FanTaSy 1796
Hyuk 588
Horang2 500
BeSt 498
EffOrt 212
Pusan 145
Last 132
Soma 128
[ Show more ]
Mind 125
Zeus 100
Sexy 97
ggaemo 85
Killer 73
Hyun 67
hero 65
Aegong 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 28
Bale 24
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2879
qojqva1785
Dendi1295
XcaliburYe264
420jenkins90
Counter-Strike
fl0m3840
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu646
Khaldor582
Other Games
B2W.Neo892
Beastyqt473
byalli449
Mlord334
Livibee198
Hui .164
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick735
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3292
Other Games
• WagamamaTV0
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
Replay Cast
9h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.