• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7164 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 342

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 384 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 08 2012 00:29 GMT
#6821
Don't look too hard at paranoia. I neither have the game knowledge nor the leftover energy to put that much work into this defense.

But I'm going to do what I can.
Fe fi fo fum.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2012 00:29 GMT
#6822
On December 06 2012 13:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I was already at full health before the last cycle ended, so I guess wasted heal Iamp.
Lynch risk currently but I would like to think about it for a bit

Why would you not point this out before someone had the opportunity to heal you? Also, how do you have a 75 damage shot when your initial claim was for 50, and not usable on consecutive nights.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 08 2012 00:33 GMT
#6823
Not going to tell you.
Well if austin can write a long post about 4 people, he can write a really long post for the person that he thinks is scum.
No gg, No skill.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 08 2012 00:35 GMT
#6824
DO NOT discuss currently active games here. Final warning.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 08 2012 00:35 GMT
#6825
On December 08 2012 09:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Not going to tell you.
Well if austin can write a long post about 4 people, he can write a really long post for the person that he thinks is scum.

You have never played with me in a game that I start, I take it?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 08 2012 00:35 GMT
#6826
That is to say, that's not a particularly long post.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 08 2012 00:36 GMT
#6827
Austin, who would you lynch and why?
Short answer is fine.
No I have never played a game with you.
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 08 2012 00:46 GMT
#6828
On December 08 2012 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin, who would you lynch and why?
Short answer is fine.
No I have never played a game with you.

Based on what I've got last page, Phagga. I know I'm not scum, and right now out of the folks that we're not sure on, he's the best fit.

If you want more, hold your horses. I think that post makes pretty clear who I'd lynch at this point, but I'm checking filters and phagga's recent posts especially before I drop a vote.

Fe fi fo fum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 08 2012 00:58 GMT
#6829
phagga seemed pretty sure we were going to have another cycle
On December 07 2012 06:29 phagga wrote:
About risk.nuke

For him it is pretty much the opposite of Hope. I liked his early play as I explained earlier.

However, for almost a week now he has gone silent. It was pointed out that he has not called a person scum or made a case. I asked him several times for his read on hapa and never got an answer. His recent play is worrying. He promised a defense and a case, and now, less than two hours before deadline, he has not posted it. I therefore assume he is not playing in towns interest, which warrants a lynch.

About goodkarma:

I wanted to update my read on him too, but did not find the time. I will do so in the next cycle, I should have a lot of time on my hand from tomorrow evening on (wife and kids are gone for a week). Since I seem to be the only one still having him marked as scum, i give him the benefit of the doubt until I have been able to go through his filter again.

About the Epoch:

I am happy following the majority again regarding the time we travel to.

##Unvote Lynch: Goodkarma
##Lynch: risk.nuke
##Epoch: Middle Ages


And with this I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

have to look more closely though once i have time
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2012 01:04 GMT
#6830
Oats, why did you shoot phagga?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 08 2012 01:06 GMT
#6831
I read Adam's filter and did not find it particularly enlightening. The first read-through gave me townie vibes, but on a closer look I find the things he brings up too smooth and easy. He is not sticking his neck out at any point except for a hard defense on SnB just before SnB got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and lynched for it.

He didn't push his Zbo scum read when there wasn't a "confirmed" scum to lynch and we killed risk.nuke. On the other hand, he didn't try to move the lynch off risk.nuke either. He has some posts that could be considered soft-defenses of risk, but he never tries to push any alternative lynch either, but is content to see where the thread goes.

It could be a scum hoping to fly under the radar, or a fairly inactive townie. There also doesn't seem to be enough comparison material for me. His last scumgame was LVI which doesn't seem representative, because he was modkilled for inactivity. I can't find anything else that is even remotely recent. I do find that he plays fairly similar to this as town.

TLDR: while Adam makes sense and seems to be a voice of reason in the thread, his scumhunting is rather limited and seems to focus on easy cases. I see nothing obviously scummy, but it's not conclusively town either.

Next up: Phagga.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 08 2012 01:08 GMT
#6832
I thought he might have been scum
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 08 2012 01:10 GMT
#6833
On December 08 2012 09:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Not going to tell you.
Well if austin can write a long post about 4 people, he can write a really long post for the person that he thinks is scum.

Can you explain any of the damage I asked about in a post today?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 08 2012 01:16 GMT
#6834
Where?
I claim some of the 75 damage flying around but anything else?
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 08 2012 01:17 GMT
#6835
Really? You're too lazy to scroll back 2 whole pages? :S

+ Show Spoiler [here] +

On December 07 2012 23:58 Acrofales wrote:
Open questions:

Who healed Iamp on N2?
What happened with the whole Levitate vs. Roleblock deal with Drazerk?
Who hit Acro, Iamp, Clarity and Djodreff with 20, and 30 damage N1 and N2?


There is also quite a bit of small amounts of damage that is unclaimed. Syllo got hit for 50 on N1. Kita got hit for 50 on N2. TC got hit for 50 on N3. Zbo got hit for 75 on N4. Iamp got hit for 50 on N6.

Can we get claims for this damage please?




Making sense of Drazerk:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Drazerk was actually hit for all the damage he claimed he didn't take. He had 500 health.
Lets count:
50 damage N1
126 damage N2
201 damage N3
50 damage on N4
0 on N5, N6 and N7.
Total before N8: 427
Either Oats' 75 damage or GK's shot finished him off. So all the missing damage on Drazerk could be accounted for by simply assuming he was lying about how much damage he took.

The levitate vs. roleblock thing still makes no sense to me. It's possible that the levitate is targeted: he has to choose someone (or someones) who cannot target him. My ability is targeted. I have to actually pick someone who cannot target me.

The lack of a sandwich also makes no sense unless someone roleblocked him tonight. Kita, did you RB Drazerk?

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2012 01:18 GMT
#6836
On December 08 2012 10:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
I thought he might have been scum

Why didn't you shoot SnB?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 08 2012 01:21 GMT
#6837
I didnt, I dont really want to explain why.

Oh those, I hit z-bo, dont know about the rest.
No gg, No skill.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2012 01:23 GMT
#6838
On December 08 2012 10:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt, I dont really want to explain why.

Oh those, I hit z-bo, dont know about the rest.

and this somehow ties into the fact that we should be lynching.....who exactly???? Why is it worth withholding this information?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 08 2012 01:25 GMT
#6839
On December 08 2012 10:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt, I dont really want to explain why.

Oh those, I hit z-bo, dont know about the rest.

Hrmmm, so on N4 you used a reflection-like ability which hit SnB for 100 damage AND shot Zbo for 75?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 08 2012 01:29 GMT
#6840
Also @Oats: what did you do on nights 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8? You seem to be able to shoot people, but have claimed very few shots...
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2521
NotJumperer 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever804
NeuroSwarm190
Other Games
summit1g5615
Coldzera 785
Day[9].tv731
JimRising 626
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft232
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick830
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream376
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv731
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.