• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7283 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 243

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 384 Next
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 29 2012 16:08 GMT
#4841
On November 29 2012 22:10 strongandbig wrote:
Also phagga, I'm still interested in your read on Kita. I think he's a tough player to read this game and your reasoning about him would help make me more certain about my read on you. If you just don't have time to go through his filter in depth because he's not a scum read and therefore not a priority, then I'm in no position to criticize you, but in that case I would still like a few words on what makes him a non-scumread.


Looking through his filter right now, will post in the next 40 minutes.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 16:10 GMT
#4842
So does anyone have any ideas about 1) The necessity for party leader & lynch and 2) the likelihood of four third parties in the game (Acro, Kita, CJ, Risk).

As it stands I still have a scum read on GK, his response to my case has been terrible. trying to make himself confirmed by talking about hitting Draz for 150 hp just doesn't prove anything. Draz is one of those targets that everyone wants dead. GK (and Risk) keep attackign the idea that GK is scum because of the failed mission and I think this is a pretty strong scum tell from Gk (I'm assuming he asked Risk to defend him, Syllo?) since this is an argument that literally no one has brought up as the reason for him to be scum, though some have mentioned in as an addendum.

I'll be voting Clarity (for party leader, obviously) he is a townie and he has my protection.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18455 Posts
November 29 2012 16:23 GMT
#4843
Why do you think Drazerk is 3P?

Also, I have no idea what risk is at the moment.
- A cult leader (3P) makes sense. His choices seem strange, though. Why pick a high profile, high knowledge player like Syllo if your true intention is to sacrifice them to Cthulhu (or Lavos)?
- A scum makes sense. He has no need to include his scumbuddies in this QT, because he already has a QT with them. The main question I have here is whether this is feasible from a balance point of view and what the ultimate purpose of such a QT would be? Can he damage everybody in there or something?
- A town has some justification. He has two things he can do with his mason: communicate with fellow townies, or recruit and damage scum. He picked the former. The problem is that I feel the latter is a far more powerful option. Also, if Syllo is to be believed, his behaviour in the QT has been beyond peculiar. Also, his reason for picking Dieno makes no sense, because Dieno has already told us who he is. What was risk expecting Dieno to talk about "in secret"? Especially as the QT isn't modconfirmed townies.

@Dienosore and GK: do you find Syllo accurately represented earlier convos in the QT?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 29 2012 16:23 GMT
#4844
On November 30 2012 01:06 phagga wrote:
Regarding Time: So far the party event was first, then came the time travel. If it is going to be that way, then the event will be in 65.000.000 BC. However, the countdown will probably end before this cycle, so let's see what happens there.

Regarding Lynch: Someone mentioned this earlier already: Should we put 3-4 votes on a second person we believe to be scum (I'd propose Goodkarma)? Reason is if Toad gets pardoned or something similar, the second in the vote is also a scum read of town. If noone else has any votes, Toad can mess with us with last minute votes, or it might be randomized. Both is not in our interest.

Regarding Party: We have no idea if we are in a good position or not, so let's not take any risk: The party should be from the five of Clarity, Oats, Keir, Syllo and Dieno.

##Lynch: Toadesstern
##Party Leader: Clarity_nl


I agree that we should place some votes on a second person for scum. Should we do something similar for the Party leader? Remember marv's choosing ability, there may be more where that came from. Clarity and Keir would be my choices to split on if we go down that path.

If we do vote a secondary lynch, who should be placing those votes? I think the 5 party-candidates you've identified are as good as any other players, and we all think they're town. It might help reduce hidden lynch mechanics screwing with us.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18455 Posts
November 29 2012 16:26 GMT
#4845
Also all the party speculation: why not pick the exact same party of D1? It's a confirmed success.
##Lynch: Toadesstern
##Party Leader: Keirathi
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18455 Posts
November 29 2012 16:29 GMT
#4846
Mementoss' secrecy makes me worried about a scum ability to switch the targets of the two votes. However, that seems so overpowered that it's unlikely. Pardoner seems an option. However, I don't see much consensus in the thread over who is second on the lynch list.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 29 2012 16:32 GMT
#4847
When I read the QT for the first time, my first impression of the conversations was that it was all an act by both parties although clearly more so by Risk. Now I'm leaning more towards just Risk. He says things like he is unsure whether his alleged roleblock prevented him from inviting Keirathi and that he was awaiting for modconfimation. If he was roleblocked and received a PM stating as much, how could he possibly believe that his mason recruit could have gone through anyway.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
November 29 2012 16:33 GMT
#4848
I'm more confident that Z-BosoN flips scum than GK.

He would be my second choice, what do y'all think.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 29 2012 16:33 GMT
#4849
On November 30 2012 01:26 Acrofales wrote:
Also all the party speculation: why not pick the exact same party of D1? It's a confirmed success.
##Lynch: Toadesstern
##Party Leader: Keirathi


Well, perhaps with a different party leader, but it depends on when the party leader has to decide who the party is.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 29 2012 16:34 GMT
#4850
Acro: did you ask mementoss that as well? He hasn't replied to my inquiry yet.

I asked him if posts said in blue can be relied to be true and then elaborate as to why I would like to know.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 16:34 GMT
#4851
On November 30 2012 01:32 syllogism wrote:
When I read the QT for the first time, my first impression of the conversations was that it was all an act by both parties although clearly more so by Risk. Now I'm leaning more towards just Risk. He says things like he is unsure whether his alleged roleblock prevented him from inviting Keirathi and that he was awaiting for modconfimation. If he was roleblocked and received a PM stating as much, how could he possibly believe that his mason recruit could have gone through anyway.


would you post the qt logs so that the rest of us can see what you are seeing?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 16:35 GMT
#4852
EBWOP:
lol
On November 30 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##lynch: Syllo
Party Leader: Toadesstern

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 29 2012 16:36 GMT
#4853
Toad and Greymist playing Dota:
[center[[image loading][/center]

See how much I troll Greymist? Do you really want to lynch someone who's trolling the host?

+ Show Spoiler +
No idea why the colors are fucked up + Show Spoiler +
Also forgot wether or not I already posted, so making sure I'm not getting modkilled :3
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 29 2012 16:38 GMT
#4854
I'm really glad you posted a gif without a spoiler.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 16:39 GMT
#4855
On November 30 2012 01:36 Toadesstern wrote:
Toad and Greymist playing Dota:
[center[[image loading]

See how much I troll Greymist? Do you really want to lynch someone who's trolling the host?

+ Show Spoiler +
No idea why the colors are fucked up + Show Spoiler +
Also forgot wether or not I already posted, so making sure I'm not getting modkilled :3
[/center]
lol so much fail
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 16:39 GMT
#4856
On November 30 2012 01:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
I'm really glad you posted a gif without a spoiler.

opps
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 29 2012 16:40 GMT
#4857
Double Dicks.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 29 2012 16:42 GMT
#4858
Syllogism's thought process. This role isn't a mafia role. And if this was a mafia role this is a very suboptimal way to play. But there is a crystal ball in the tent flavor so this is probably a huge ploy where mafia scum buddies goodkarma and risknuke are trying to sell themselves of as town.

And I didn't know if inviting someone counted as a roleblockable action. But hey thanks for outing my name... there probably will be no consequences.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18455 Posts
November 29 2012 16:43 GMT
#4859
On November 30 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
Acro: did you ask mementoss that as well? He hasn't replied to my inquiry yet.

I asked him if posts said in blue can be relied to be true and then elaborate as to why I would like to know.

I did not. His stating in large bold letters to not ask him why there are two votes at the same time made me think it would be pointless.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 16:43 GMT
#4860
Shall we spam this page off so that the game will load for you Clarity?

Also: we need a number 2 scum read for this lynch. I'm happy to park my vote on GK but if he is not the #2 read for everyone I can accept that as long as someone else who at least looks scummy to me is on the chopping block under Toad.

GK for not quite as scum as Toad is!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE93
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 636
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur148
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 51m
INu's Battles
10h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
22h 6m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.