• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 384 Next
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
November 28 2012 22:41 GMT
#4581
On November 29 2012 07:39 CaveJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:38 phagga wrote:
CaveJohnson, I have 600 max HP, if you use me as Target A, I will be able to use this skill next night as well. Your action goes through normally, I get the same skill to use next night. If you trust me to be town, make me Target A instead of Acro.


Its already locked in but cheers for telling scum your max HP its exactly why I didn't mention this role's existence until now.


Already locked in ?
What do you mean ?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 28 2012 22:41 GMT
#4582
On November 29 2012 07:41 CaveJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cave will you be around after the new cycle starts?

Depends if people hurt me


Right, but I mean you'll be at your computer, yes?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 28 2012 22:41 GMT
#4583
On November 29 2012 07:39 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Hurray for dead Toad.


How do you know he is going to die ?1

On November 29 2012 07:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:29 phagga wrote:
Didn't acro already take damage? And does this only damage Toad?

I took 50 damage. I suspect that ability is enough to kill Toad.

CaveJohnson
Profile Joined October 2012
278 Posts
November 28 2012 22:41 GMT
#4584
On November 29 2012 07:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:41 CaveJohnson wrote:
On November 29 2012 07:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cave will you be around after the new cycle starts?

Depends if people hurt me


Right, but I mean you'll be at your computer, yes?


Probably
Mafia smurf
CaveJohnson
Profile Joined October 2012
278 Posts
November 28 2012 22:42 GMT
#4585
On November 29 2012 07:41 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:39 CaveJohnson wrote:
On November 29 2012 07:38 phagga wrote:
CaveJohnson, I have 600 max HP, if you use me as Target A, I will be able to use this skill next night as well. Your action goes through normally, I get the same skill to use next night. If you trust me to be town, make me Target A instead of Acro.


Its already locked in but cheers for telling scum your max HP its exactly why I didn't mention this role's existence until now.


Already locked in ?
What do you mean ?


Once its primed it cannot be changed
Mafia smurf
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 28 2012 22:42 GMT
#4586
On November 29 2012 07:41 CaveJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cave will you be around after the new cycle starts?

Depends if people hurt me

I won't hurt you anymore, I plomise
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 28 2012 22:42 GMT
#4587
Draz, you should've put more points in Quas and less in Wex/Exort.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 28 2012 22:44 GMT
#4588
Phagga are you saying that any ability that is used on you, you can use afterwards?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
November 28 2012 22:44 GMT
#4589
On November 29 2012 07:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:41 CaveJohnson wrote:
On November 29 2012 07:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cave will you be around after the new cycle starts?

Depends if people hurt me


Right, but I mean you'll be at your computer, yes?


I don't know what you are trying to do but I would prefer you to save someone else if you don't mind. Confirmed townies carrying items are a priority ^^
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 28 2012 22:45 GMT
#4590
On November 29 2012 07:44 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 29 2012 07:41 CaveJohnson wrote:
On November 29 2012 07:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cave will you be around after the new cycle starts?

Depends if people hurt me


Right, but I mean you'll be at your computer, yes?


I don't know what you are trying to do but I would prefer you to save someone else if you don't mind. Confirmed townies carrying items are a priority ^^


If only the world were that simple.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 28 2012 22:46 GMT
#4591
On November 29 2012 07:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Phagga are you saying that any ability that is used on you, you can use afterwards?

Phagga claiming Golem?

I just had to fight that bugger in the game, he was tough. I lost. Got thrown in jail.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 28 2012 22:46 GMT
#4592
On November 29 2012 07:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 07:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Phagga are you saying that any ability that is used on you, you can use afterwards?

Phagga claiming Golem?

I just had to fight that bugger in the game, he was tough. I lost. Got thrown in jail.


That was my first thought.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 28 2012 22:46 GMT
#4593
On November 29 2012 07:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Phagga are you saying that any ability that is used on you, you can use afterwards?


more or less, I don't really wanna go into too much detail. I got too excited and already said too much.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 28 2012 22:47 GMT
#4594
I'm not golem.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
CaveJohnson
Profile Joined October 2012
278 Posts
November 28 2012 22:47 GMT
#4595
On November 29 2012 07:42 Acrofales wrote:
Draz, you should've put more points in Quas and less in Wex/Exort.


You have no idea how OP chaos meteor could have been in the hands of scum...1200 maximum damage onto the town?

Yes please.
Mafia smurf
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 28 2012 22:47 GMT
#4596
Clarity, healing Drazerk is beyond stupid. It is uncertain that he's town. If he is town, then scum is doing us all a favour by killing him. How about you keep your heals on Dieno, Syllo, Oats, Keirathi and yourself?
CaveJohnson
Profile Joined October 2012
278 Posts
November 28 2012 22:48 GMT
#4597
Yeah don't heal me - This is my last gift to you all
Mafia smurf
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 28 2012 22:49 GMT
#4598
I was under the impression that clarity only had a 1-shot heal
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 28 2012 22:49 GMT
#4599
I'm not healing anyone, I don't have anymore heals, kind of.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
November 28 2012 22:51 GMT
#4600
On November 29 2012 07:47 Acrofales wrote:
Clarity, healing Drazerk is beyond stupid. It is uncertain that he's town. If he is town, then scum is doing us all a favour by killing him. How about you keep your heals on Dieno, Syllo, Oats, Keirathi and yourself?


I'll take care of Dieno. Already said it but don't worry about him ^^
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 242
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 172
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 766
Counter-Strike
taco 358
Other Games
summit1g13046
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo688
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 38m
Replay Cast
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.