• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12161 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 48 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:36 GMT
#161
EBWOP: And Marvel I don't doubt that you're one of the strongest town players. I'm just cautioning people from using meta to justify you as a town read (the same applies to me). We've both been scum together as recently as last game, since we're potentially not on the same team here we're both going to have to adjust or face getting called out by the other guy. This could just be what the other guy wants you to think WIFOMWIFOMWIFOM.

What I'm saying is that people should neglect meta in our cases b/c of unique circumstances and focus instead on the content of our posts. (Unless marv is alive on day4. Policy lynch)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:36 GMT
#162
On September 07 2012 01:34 Quatol wrote:
No, that was directed at that specific WIFOM post of yours.

But that post said I might be scum bussing you... (?) when I'd made no previous mention of you being scummy

Explain


What is this?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:37 GMT
#163
On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


explain the bold
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:40 GMT
#164
Oh, I was under the impression that when you said


On September 07 2012 01:10 marvellosity wrote:
god damn that was scummy.



it was directed at me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 06 2012 16:41 GMT
#165
On September 07 2012 01:36 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:34 Quatol wrote:
No, that was directed at that specific WIFOM post of yours.

But that post said I might be scum bussing you... (?) when I'd made no previous mention of you being scummy

Explain


What is this?


Quatol is Marvellosity's smurf account.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:42 GMT
#166
On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


On September 07 2012 01:10 marvellosity wrote:
god damn that was scummy.


On September 07 2012 01:40 Risen wrote:
Oh, I was under the impression that when you said


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:10 marvellosity wrote:
god damn that was scummy.



it was directed at me.


Timestamps

##Unvote
##Vote: Risen

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:43 GMT
#167
On September 07 2012 01:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:36 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2012 01:34 Quatol wrote:
No, that was directed at that specific WIFOM post of yours.

But that post said I might be scum bussing you... (?) when I'd made no previous mention of you being scummy

Explain


What is this?


Quatol is Marvellosity's smurf account.


This thread now makes sense again. I almost had a seizure trying to puzzle out what was meant in that Quatol post.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:46 GMT
#168
Well that's going to go down as one of the dumbest things a towny has ever done if I get lynched off that rofl. I was convinced you were asking the question in response to this post.


[QUOTE]On September 07 2012 01:33 Risen wrote:
Oh... I was just going with the flow man :/

Also, that entire post I just made was directed under the impression that you thought I was scummy here.

[QUOTE]On September 07 2012 01:19 Risen wrote:
How long ago was that Keir? Didn't even remember it. Hmm... why would town Marvel react so strongly to this. He's played with me as scum, he knows how I am there. Maybe he thinks I'm changing purposefully b/c he's also played with me as the "scum" team for two games straight now? That's WIFOM, but he knows this, so maybe he's just analyzing my posts on their own as scummy. This begs the question, what about my posting is scummy to you Marvel?[/QUOTE]

My bad duder. Odd of you to fly off the handle with that vote, though. Hmm... If I were to be lynched I'd flip town, scum Marvel knows this. That would certainly put him in a bad spot since I'm laying out the reason for my timestamp issues in this post. Will have to see how he reacts.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 16:48 GMT
#169
Your posts still don't explain how you thought marv had you marked as scummy.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:48 GMT
#170
EBWOP: Omg the formatting my eyes aghghhhhh

Well that's going to go down as one of the dumbest things a towny has ever done if I get lynched off that rofl. I was convinced you were asking the question in response to this post.

On September 07 2012 01:19 Risen wrote:
How long ago was that Keir? Didn't even remember it. Hmm... why would town Marvel react so strongly to this. He's played with me as scum, he knows how I am there. Maybe he thinks I'm changing purposefully b/c he's also played with me as the "scum" team for two games straight now? That's WIFOM, but he knows this, so maybe he's just analyzing my posts on their own as scummy. This begs the question, what about my posting is scummy to you Marvel?


My bad duder. Odd of you to fly off the handle with that vote, though. Hmm... If I were to be lynched I'd flip town, scum Marvel knows this. That would certainly put him in a bad spot since I'm laying out the reason for my timestamp issues in this post. Will have to see how he reacts.[/QUOTE]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:48 GMT
#171
On September 07 2012 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
at least prplhz was voting on something that was a pile of shit, unlike Risen


Looks like he's calling me out there :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:49 GMT
#172
ugh, can't tell if Risen is being awful or scum
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:50 GMT
#173
On September 07 2012 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
ugh, can't tell if Risen is being awful or scum


Awful. I'm sorry

I'M NOT PALMAR! I WISH I WAS, THOUGH!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:51 GMT
#174
I'm going to reread the past page or two later and see if Risen's explanation can possibly make sense.

I still don't understand why you're bringing all this WIFOM bullshit into the thread about our alignments, though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:53 GMT
#175
Ange, tell me what you think
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:58 GMT
#176
Well, it only makes sense for us to try and play around each other since we were just scum last game and a member of a hydra during AoE mafia (which was kind of like being on a scum team together since the game revolved around alliances).

In both of those cases you kept telling me stop posting Risen. Risen stop posting. Risen the posting has gotta stop. Risen, you're posting again.

In this game, you're posting a lot more than you would as scum, in my opinion. But maybe that's what you want me to think? Hence the WIFOM.

OR! Maybe you're so unconcerned about the issue that you haven't changed your playstyle at all. This, in hindsight, seems the most likely option. You probably also think I should stop posting :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 16:59 GMT
#177
I'm kind of hung up on this:

On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


You pointed it out earlier and I haven't seen a direct reply from Risen. Why would you say that as scum marv would appear to bus you? From town Risen's perspective scum marv would be happy to pile up more evidence on a Risen mislynch.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:59 GMT
#178
On September 07 2012 01:58 Risen wrote:
Well, it only makes sense for us to try and play around each other since we were just scum last game and a member of a hydra during AoE mafia (which was kind of like being on a scum team together since the game revolved around alliances).

In both of those cases you kept telling me stop posting Risen. Risen stop posting. Risen the posting has gotta stop. Risen, you're posting again.

In this game, you're posting a lot more than you would as scum, in my opinion. But maybe that's what you want me to think? Hence the WIFOM.

OR! Maybe you're so unconcerned about the issue that you haven't changed your playstyle at all. This, in hindsight, seems the most likely option. You probably also think I should stop posting :/


keep posting, stop WIFOMing like an arse
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:59 GMT
#179
On September 07 2012 01:59 Ange777 wrote:
I'm kind of hung up on this:

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


You pointed it out earlier and I haven't seen a direct reply from Risen. Why would you say that as scum marv would appear to bus you? From town Risen's perspective scum marv would be happy to pile up more evidence on a Risen mislynch.


Ange, this was his explanation:

On September 07 2012 01:48 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
at least prplhz was voting on something that was a pile of shit, unlike Risen


Looks like he's calling me out there :/

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 17:02 GMT
#180
Yeah, but why the word choice? Am I missing a linguistic interpretation of this sentence?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Reynor 170
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu432
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2029
FrodaN1357
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe310
crisheroes184
Livibee174
ToD94
Mew2King73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.