• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12164 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 48 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 06 2012 15:19 GMT
#141
I can totally buy that and since Risen isn't going down today.

##Vote Keirathi
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 06 2012 15:48 GMT
#142
Really marv? You know me better than that.

You question me every game for not taking hard stances day 1. My playstyle hasn't changed and isn't going to. I form opinions slowly and deliberately.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 15:53 GMT
#143
On September 07 2012 00:48 Keirathi wrote:
Really marv? You know me better than that.

You question me every game for not taking hard stances day 1. My playstyle hasn't changed and isn't going to. I form opinions slowly and deliberately.


uh huh. I went back and looked at Not Themed and noted you were hum-ha there to start with too. But not quite like this. Here (in addition to what I bolded) you've managed to say so little in quite a lot of words.

All this bla-bla about kenpachi rule. And for some reason it's prplhz's vote that wasn't warranted, whereas Risen's was even more unwarranted.

Prove me wrong, sweetcheeks.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 15:54 GMT
#144
On September 06 2012 13:52 vaderseven wrote:
What games did we play together in Risen?


Dude I have no idea. I think we've played together in one somewhere, though. I love your name :3

On September 06 2012 18:49 Dirkzor wrote:
Hi there! =) Game on!

I not really sure about Risen vs. Prphlz. Seems like they both overreacted to something the other did.

I don't like Risens green claim so early on. It serves no purpose what so ever and only gives scum a better chance to hit blue (yes he could have lied to confuse them, but then again serves no purpose for town if he is lying - just makes him a liar)

What did catch my attention that no one else seems to have noticed is this (minor thing):
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 06:04 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: Awww, day 1 post totally ruined my flavor :/


which indicates that Risen had prepared the post _before_ the day post. Why would anyone prepare a post before day 1 post? Town have nothing to prepare since they have nothing to hide.

These two minor things makes me believe Risen might be scum.

What I also find interesting is how both Zephirdd and V7 have already taken sides. O_o How can one takes sides when both sides really have no substantial arguments? And both took sides with equally weak reasons.

Zehpirdd with the "Kenpachi rule extended" crap. V7 with "Either you don't think at all or you are aggresive scum hiding it poorly" which really doesn't say anything.

So far I think Zephirdd, V7 or Risen is leaning scummy.


More like I didn't read all the way through the day 1 post because I was desperate to get Fruitdealer into this game :/

On September 06 2012 19:06 Bluelightz wrote:
Opinion's on Risen:

While, I usually take the "HOLY SHIT WTF?" route on VT claims d1, I think this claim, is a legitimate claim, because:

1.His defensive behavior once voted back from prplhz.
2.Him actually pointing a finger to a guy who support's him.

Also gonna check zeph's filter after GSL and MW3 playing.


1) Defensive behavior? Where? I'm just telling prpl to stop digging himself a hole.

2) I don't know who scum and town are beyond myself. I'm going to point out anything and everything I find that's scummy, including about people who "support" me. Why on earth would you find that scummy? Looks like you're reaching trying to paint something as scummy when it's not. Not cool my dude. Lol, and then I like how you point out the same exact thing I do in your case post. Real nice.

On September 07 2012 00:19 prplhz wrote:
I can totally buy that and since Risen isn't going down today.

##Vote Keirathi


What the fuck is that, man? I'm tied for first with you on number of votes I'm pretty sure, why would you give up so easily unless your initial case on me was paperthin? (not that my initial case on you was any different, but at least your play since my vote has backed up my vote)

From Zephirdd's post
"Why do you think prplhz is scum? Tell us chronologically."

I never actually thought he was scum, he was just the scummiest guy in a thread of like 3 posters so he got the ball rolling. His reaction has not sat very well with me, but I really don't like your first sentence in that other post about me being town or at least playing to town meta or something. It just feels really superfluous to the point you were trying to make.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 06 2012 15:57 GMT
#145
On September 07 2012 00:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:48 Keirathi wrote:
Really marv? You know me better than that.

You question me every game for not taking hard stances day 1. My playstyle hasn't changed and isn't going to. I form opinions slowly and deliberately.


uh huh. I went back and looked at Not Themed and noted you were hum-ha there to start with too. But not quite like this. Here (in addition to what I bolded) you've managed to say so little in quite a lot of words.

All this bla-bla about kenpachi rule. And for some reason it's prplhz's vote that wasn't warranted, whereas Risen's was even more unwarranted.

Prove me wrong, sweetcheeks.

How was it even more unwarranted?

I see them as almost equally stupid, but at least I can sort of understand Risen's vote. Someone makes that dumb vote based on someone's first post every game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 15:58 GMT
#146
A bad case is a bad case whether it's at the start of the game or otherwise

why isn't prplhz equally getting the ball rolling?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 15:58 GMT
#147
at least prplhz was voting on something that was a pile of shit, unlike Risen
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:04 GMT
#148
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:04 GMT
#149
how am I bussing you, you retard?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 06 2012 16:06 GMT
#150
Also wtf, you've played with him as not "scum" too.

Not Themed. You were cop, he was VT.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:07 GMT
#151
yeah, and LIII he was scum and I was town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:10 GMT
#152
god damn that was scummy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:19 GMT
#153
How long ago was that Keir? Didn't even remember it. Hmm... why would town Marvel react so strongly to this. He's played with me as scum, he knows how I am there. Maybe he thinks I'm changing purposefully b/c he's also played with me as the "scum" team for two games straight now? That's WIFOM, but he knows this, so maybe he's just analyzing my posts on their own as scummy. This begs the question, what about my posting is scummy to you Marvel?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:21 GMT
#154
On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


using WIFOM to possibly discredit (one of) the strongest townplayers

this whole post says nothing at all and is just insidious and pointless
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:24 GMT
#155
where did I even mention you were scummy prior to this?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 06 2012 16:24 GMT
#156
On September 07 2012 01:19 Risen wrote:
How long ago was that Keir? Didn't even remember it. Hmm... why would town Marvel react so strongly to this. He's played with me as scum, he knows how I am there. Maybe he thinks I'm changing purposefully b/c he's also played with me as the "scum" team for two games straight now? That's WIFOM, but he knows this, so maybe he's just analyzing my posts on their own as scummy. This begs the question, what about my posting is scummy to you Marvel?

It was in...July? I think. You seemed to remember the game because in pre-game when I said "My Nemesis!" you replied to me, and I was using that game as my reference because you had the really bad Cop claim that derailed the thread for like 36 hours.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 06 2012 16:25 GMT
#157
EBWOP: and almost get me lynched.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2012 16:33 GMT
#158
Oh... I was just going with the flow man :/

Also, that entire post I just made was directed under the impression that you thought I was scummy here.


On September 07 2012 01:10 marvellosity wrote:
god damn that was scummy.


Apparently it was directed at Keirathi. My previous post makes little sense now :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Quatol
Profile Joined April 2012
Burkina Faso57 Posts
September 06 2012 16:34 GMT
#159
No, that was directed at that specific WIFOM post of yours.

But that post said I might be scum bussing you... (?) when I'd made no previous mention of you being scummy

Explain
The one and only
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 06 2012 16:34 GMT
#160
On September 07 2012 01:34 Quatol wrote:
No, that was directed at that specific WIFOM post of yours.

But that post said I might be scum bussing you... (?) when I'd made no previous mention of you being scummy

Explain


fuck this lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.