• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9401 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:31 GMT
#361
On September 01 2012 08:27 Hapahauli wrote:
And can we cut out the shit about Palmar? Exactly what does this do to catch scum? Grow a pair and vote him or don't.


Oh whoops.

##unvote
##vote: Palmar


Actively lurking. Trolling. Thinking he's better than us. Screws off if you're town I'm tunneling the shit out of you every game I play with you until you change.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:31 GMT
#362
On September 01 2012 08:27 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:20 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.


No.

If somebody acts like mafia, they get lynched.

I'm not going to delay the lynching of a mafia, just because you're afraid of lynching a veteran.

Zentor, where have you been all day? Post a case or else I'm going to push for a vigi hit/D2 lynch on you.

Also read my case on Ghost. Everyone get moving and read that case.
Что?
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
August 31 2012 23:32 GMT
#363
Shady, are you even looking at how Palmar is trolling?

He's pretending as if he's being a really lazy town.

It's a terrible facade and one that only a mafia would create.

In this case, the troll is mafia.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:32 GMT
#364
On September 01 2012 08:31 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:27 Hapahauli wrote:
And can we cut out the shit about Palmar? Exactly what does this do to catch scum? Grow a pair and vote him or don't.


Oh whoops.

##unvote
##vote: Palmar


Actively lurking. Trolling. Thinking he's better than us. Screws off if you're town I'm tunneling the shit out of you every game I play with you until you change.

Risen: if Palmar flips town, and everyone votes him, exactly what do we learn from that lynch?
Что?
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
August 31 2012 23:33 GMT
#365
Shady, read.

I posted a case.

+ Show Spoiler +
Sort of.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:34 GMT
#366
On September 01 2012 08:32 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:31 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:27 Hapahauli wrote:
And can we cut out the shit about Palmar? Exactly what does this do to catch scum? Grow a pair and vote him or don't.


Oh whoops.

##unvote
##vote: Palmar


Actively lurking. Trolling. Thinking he's better than us. Screws off if you're town I'm tunneling the shit out of you every game I play with you until you change.

Risen: if Palmar flips town, and everyone votes him, exactly what do we learn from that lynch?

We all learn not to be shitheads day 1.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
August 31 2012 23:34 GMT
#367
On September 01 2012 08:28 Risen wrote:
Ok I'm done. Nothing ever changes in these games because you all just let shitty play happeen. Meta shift from Risen inc. I'm going to start trolling and then once in a while I'll post an awesome case so I get supported by anecdote.

If you hate Palmar that much stop playing in games where he /ins and stop acting like a bitch. You should be modkilled for this martyr shit.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:35 GMT
#368
On September 01 2012 08:34 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:28 Risen wrote:
Ok I'm done. Nothing ever changes in these games because you all just let shitty play happeen. Meta shift from Risen inc. I'm going to start trolling and then once in a while I'll post an awesome case so I get supported by anecdote.

If you hate Palmar that much stop playing in games where he /ins and stop acting like a bitch. You should be modkilled for this martyr shit.

Stop supporting bad play 2012. A campaign brought to you by Risen.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 31 2012 23:36 GMT
#369
On September 01 2012 08:30 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:19 Mementoss wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Lol I forgot that game, he clearly has me red on his map from day 1.

The difference between this game and that game is huge though. That game, he probably wanted to act useless so he didn't get killed night 1 by scum, and than come into the thread with some good reads when more information is available. There is no excuse this game though because its controlled completely by lynches with no night phase. So it's really confusing to me why he would join the game and play useless.


MMT: you posted a little bit about how bad the cases on you were. I used what you posted and expanded it on Ghost. Can you please read that case?


I did read the case and posted my thoughts on it. It is pretty much the same as I have for my notes on ghost. The problem is I think this about ghost every game. It makes me uneasy that my vote is on you when you are having the same thought process as me, the problem is you coulda easily been in scum QT and someone told you to make a solid unique case. Who would your number 2 scum read be?

Also, I can't post much now, having a few drinks with friends. But if it comes down to it I will be switching my vote to save myself to the 2nd most votes, because from my perspective im 100% confirmed town, so lynching anyone other than myself has a way better chance of catchng a scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
August 31 2012 23:36 GMT
#370
Alright, let's see what happened while I was gone.

For reference, MMToss' defense

So far, nothing has convinced me to take my vote off of MMToss. His defense against the people voting him amounted to "the people voting for me are lazy/stupid, oh and here's someone I think is scum". I really can't see a town player posting his defense in such a way.

By the way, Shady's not scum. See Newbie Mini Mafia XXV. He's not acting like that in this game at all.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:38 GMT
#371
DrH can you please use one account while posting? Makes digging through your filter unnecessarily difficult when you swtich back and forth between your alt and your main acct
Что?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2012 23:39 GMT
#372
On September 01 2012 08:27 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:20 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.


Hiro, now that I've done what you asked me to and responded to MT, what is your read on Ghost?


Nothing strong. The only thing that makes me think he's scum is that he's never once expressed why he's voting for Mementoss, only that he wants to lynch him. The other stuff you talked about doesn't strike me as alignment-indicative.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 31 2012 23:39 GMT
#373
On September 01 2012 08:36 ghost_403 wrote:
Alright, let's see what happened while I was gone.

For reference, MMToss' defense

So far, nothing has convinced me to take my vote off of MMToss. His defense against the people voting him amounted to "the people voting for me are lazy/stupid, oh and here's someone I think is scum". I really can't see a town player posting his defense in such a way.

By the way, Shady's not scum. See Newbie Mini Mafia XXV. He's not acting like that in this game at all.


you actually never mentioned why you thought I was scum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
August 31 2012 23:39 GMT
#374
@MrZentor: Are you really voting for Palmar just because his first post in the thread is him claiming that he's a VT, or you voting him because he's trolling?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 31 2012 23:40 GMT
#375
@BM24 - At what point in the last 5 pages did I attack you for the policy junk? I didn't. I've made it clear what I'm attacking you for and you're failure to read is mindblowing.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&currentpage=15#297
If you think this counts as "jumping on you for lurking" - I don't even know what to say. Either you're just not reading, or you're mafia, or both.

@ShadySands - Read your case on ghost, and tbh I still read him as null. Him being inconsistent and whatever isn't necessarily scummy. His sudden switch from indecisiveness to voting for mementoss actually reads as slightly townie to me. It would be really easy for him to avoid that contradiction (as mafia) and yet he didn't.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2012 23:40 GMT
#376
ghost, what do you think of his second response?

On September 01 2012 07:04 Mementoss wrote:
"In the middle of this post, Mementoss says that he voted for Mr. Zentor in order to get him to post something useful, indicating that he has no clear view of Mr. Zentor's alignment. However, right after that Mementoss accuses Hapahauli of soft/hard defending Mr. Zentor and being his scumbuddy. Not only does this not make any sense, as the only posts that Hapahuli has made about Zentor are asking Mementoss why he voted for him, but Mementoss displays a clear disconnect in the way that he perceives Zentor (on one hand being someone he needs to see more from, on the other hand as a scumbuddy)."

To answer HiroPro. I occasionally say aggressive statements like this for people I'm null for to get some sort of reaction out of them and can make another opinion on them based on how they react. Sometimes it's been the case that people on the same scum team avoid communication in the thread or joke around with each other in the thread to lessen the distance between them. "Then... you vote Mr.Zentor for lurking? What?" This is what I considered to be a soft defense, trying to take the heat off him from that moment. "What does voting MrZentor even do, when you find other people suspicious?" Then implying that I am voting him for no reason and downplaying it, is what I considered a harder defense. As obviously I had a reason for doing it, and explaining it basically takes away all effectiveness of the action.

I hope that clears it up to you hiro.

BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
August 31 2012 23:41 GMT
#377
On September 01 2012 08:38 Shady Sands wrote:
DrH can you please use one account while posting? Makes digging through your filter unnecessarily difficult when you swtich back and forth between your alt and your main acct

Sorry, I hit flood limits a lot with this account because it is new and I'm very very impatient which is why I tend to spam a lot in games. it takes a lot of effort for me to be able to withhold from posting even when it isn't helpful.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
August 31 2012 23:41 GMT
#378
On September 01 2012 08:39 ghost_403 wrote:
@MrZentor: Are you really voting for Palmar just because his first post in the thread is him claiming that he's a VT, or you voting him because he's trolling?


Both.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 31 2012 23:45 GMT
#379
##Unvote BlackMamba24

I think I've seen enough. Responses/emotional-defense seem townie to me. Attitudes to his previous case also seem townie enough.

TBH, I'm tempted to lynch Palmar on the basis that he actually gave a shit as town in Normal Mini III.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
August 31 2012 23:45 GMT
#380
On September 01 2012 08:40 Hapahauli wrote:
@BM24 - At what point in the last 5 pages did I attack you for the policy junk? I didn't. I've made it clear what I'm attacking you for and you're failure to read is mindblowing.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&currentpage=15#297
If you think this counts as "jumping on you for lurking" - I don't even know what to say. Either you're just not reading, or you're mafia, or both.

@ShadySands - Read your case on ghost, and tbh I still read him as null. Him being inconsistent and whatever isn't necessarily scummy. His sudden switch from indecisiveness to voting for mementoss actually reads as slightly townie to me. It would be really easy for him to avoid that contradiction (as mafia) and yet he didn't.



You're right, I actually did misread that.

Anyway, there's nothing scummy about my case and it's clear you're just really mad that I voted for you early on so get over it and play the game. If you really think I'm scum stop pointlessly bickering with me. I'm not even putting in enough effort to read every sentence in your posts so it's not gonna go anywhere. Rally the troops, try to get me lynched, or shut up about my "case".
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O65
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 252
JuggernautJason95
BRAT_OK 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 881
Shuttle 538
Zeus 95
ZZZero.O 65
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5558
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3677
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g1240
FrodaN1085
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
ToD170
Livibee161
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• 3DClanTV 64
• Adnapsc2 17
• Hupsaiya 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach91
• blackmanpl 17
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2161
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.