• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8554 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 52 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:18 GMT
#341
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
August 31 2012 23:19 GMT
#342
On September 01 2012 08:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:10 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Things must have really changed in TL Mafia if I'm getting bandwagoned for saying I don't like lynch all lurkers and no one responds to the scumtell that when I used to play was typically the one that myself and most veteran players jumped all over on day 1??


Stop it. You don't have a "bandwagon" on you. Second of all, you're pretending like that case of yours never existed.

what the one against you? how am i pretending it doesnt exist

it's day 1 and i had like what 2-3 votes against me pretty recently, that's a bandwagon isn't it? for someone who wants me lynched so bad and is so sure i'm scum you should stop wasting your time attacking everything I say and try to rally the troops
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:19 GMT
#343
On September 01 2012 08:18 BlackMamba24 wrote:
lol @ people voting for palmar


You wanna actually say something useful?

Oh just hopping on the Palmar is Palmar is Palmar lets give him a wash so he can bullshit every game he's in.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 31 2012 23:19 GMT
#344
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Lol I forgot that game, he clearly has me red on his map from day 1.

The difference between this game and that game is huge though. That game, he probably wanted to act useless so he didn't get killed night 1 by scum, and than come into the thread with some good reads when more information is available. There is no excuse this game though because its controlled completely by lynches with no night phase. So it's really confusing to me why he would join the game and play useless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:20 GMT
#345
On September 01 2012 07:59 HiroPro wrote:
hey shady, I'd like if you could make a response to MT's case.


Sure.

MT's case on me is based on a misread of my reasons for calling him scum. He thinks I'm calling him scum for pushing a lynch lurker policy. I'm not. I never had a chance to offer my reasoning on calling him scum; that's why I never voted him.

My prior scumread on him was based on his "all-over-the-place" case. He's explained that already. My read on him is closer to null now.

As for his accusations here:

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 04:40 Shady Sands wrote:
Alright, enough of this bullshit.

## Vote Node

Until he posts. I'm also amenable to a wagon on Zentor.

As for Momen, I want to his response. As for BlackMamba, I haven't had a chance to read through his filter yet. Will check thread again 5 hours from now.


Wait isn't this also what the case on me said. Voting someone to get discussion out of someone? So Shady is being very hypocritical calling me scum for things he is doing as well. He doesn't even know BMB's filter, its only been 12 pages for the whole game, and BMB has been the main discussion for the whole time. He doesn't know about the main day 1 discussion? Does he care? He asks me for a response, but never specifies what this response is. He also says he will wagon on Zentor. Wow. So he has a scum read on me, but hes willing to vote on Node or Zentor, and has BMB in his mind. Wow Shady is sure keeping his options open..

So MKfuba you better have a better reason for voting me, other than I seem indifferent for who gets lynched, when you have Slim Shady over here voting anyone who is the popular choice at the time.

So everyone who voted me, why don't you explain why you think I'm scum, rather than just regergitate what I posted and tell people what you think it meant? How is what I posted scum motivated etc?


I voted Node because I was pissed that he wasn't making a single post in a game with a 24 hour day. That's not just anti-town play; it's pretty much playing against town wincon. As for Zentor, he was active lurking at the time. Didn't like how he was posting, so I thought I'd nudge him. Wasn't worth a vote yet. As for BMB, I honestly hadn't read through his filter yet, but people kept bringing him up in the discussion so I thought I should. Now that I have, I have a mild town read on BMB.

Since I honestly hadn't been able to keep up with the game, I thought I should just lay some names on the table. If you've seen my activity levels both as scum and town before, you'll know that if I'm in the thread I'm usually posting or prodding.

Anyhow, we need to lynch Ghost. He's pretty much been lurking about the thread and seeming active, but posting in a completely unproductive and "trying to gain towncred" manner. Furthermore, his MMToss vote is just bad. It's almost there to make it seem like he's not sheeping, when in reality he is.
Что?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2012 23:20 GMT
#346
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 31 2012 23:22 GMT
#347
On September 01 2012 08:19 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:18 BlackMamba24 wrote:
lol @ people voting for palmar


You wanna actually say something useful?

Oh just hopping on the Palmar is Palmar is Palmar lets give him a wash so he can bullshit every game he's in.

You're voting for Palmar because you dislike him, not because you think he's scum. This doesn't even warrant a discussion. It's just noise.
RIP Aaliyah
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 31 2012 23:23 GMT
#348
what the one against you? how am i pretending it doesnt exist


You said that you're getting voted because you're criticizing the lurker-policy lynch. Oh whoops wait no ppl are voting for you 'cause of your shitty case.

Misrespresentation at its finest. Can we invoke lynch all liars here?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:23 GMT
#349
Seriously guys. Discussing Palmar's WIFOM is going to get us nowhere because people can chew on WIFOM all day without putting their necks on the line and offering reads.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:24 GMT
#350
On September 01 2012 08:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:19 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:18 BlackMamba24 wrote:
lol @ people voting for palmar


You wanna actually say something useful?

Oh just hopping on the Palmar is Palmar is Palmar lets give him a wash so he can bullshit every game he's in.

You're voting for Palmar because you dislike him, not because you think he's scum. This doesn't even warrant a discussion. It's just noise.

Are you BMB?
Что?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:24 GMT
#351
On September 01 2012 08:20 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.


Yes, let the bad player continue to get day 1 washes bc he's the best the best the best.

Screw him if he's town. Stop screwing around in games Palmar.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:25 GMT
#352
On September 01 2012 08:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
what the one against you? how am i pretending it doesnt exist


You said that you're getting voted because you're criticizing the lurker-policy lynch. Oh whoops wait no ppl are voting for you 'cause of your shitty case.

Misrespresentation at its finest. Can we invoke lynch all liars here?

Hapa can you read my ghost case? Please?
Что?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 31 2012 23:26 GMT
#353
On September 01 2012 08:25 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:23 Hapahauli wrote:
what the one against you? how am i pretending it doesnt exist


You said that you're getting voted because you're criticizing the lurker-policy lynch. Oh whoops wait no ppl are voting for you 'cause of your shitty case.

Misrespresentation at its finest. Can we invoke lynch all liars here?

Hapa can you read my ghost case? Please?


Oh sure - will get to that now. Got caught up a bit in other things in the thread.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 31 2012 23:27 GMT
#354
On September 01 2012 08:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
what the one against you? how am i pretending it doesnt exist


You said that you're getting voted because you're criticizing the lurker-policy lynch. Oh whoops wait no ppl are voting for you 'cause of your shitty case.

Misrespresentation at its finest. Can we invoke lynch all liars here?


Saying I didn't like lurker policy lynches was the catalyst for you to jump on me all over again. You quoted that part of my post and acted like it was the thing that made you so sure now that I'm scum.

You voted for me originally because I made a case on you like 5 hours into the day (I wonder why it wasn't totally substantiated, I wanted to pluck down a vote for someone before I went to bed at least).

For the last however many pages, you've only been attacking me over the policy lynch situation and because you don't think my suspicion on SNB was valid. I usually scumhunt by looking for the players who appear to be trying hardest to look like townies, if you don't think that's valid then I don't mind that but now calling me a liar because I'm not having the conversation you want me to have is stupid.

I'm done talking with you because it's a waste of my time so you can try to get everyone else to vote for me if you want but I can see this isn't going to go anywhere.
RIP Aaliyah
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
August 31 2012 23:27 GMT
#355
On September 01 2012 08:20 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.


No.

If somebody acts like mafia, they get lynched.

I'm not going to delay the lynching of a mafia, just because you're afraid of lynching a veteran.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 31 2012 23:27 GMT
#356
And can we cut out the shit about Palmar? Exactly what does this do to catch scum? Grow a pair and vote him or don't.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:27 GMT
#357
On September 01 2012 08:20 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:18 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Hiro read what I just posted. Scum Palmar would want you to think just that. Then again, maybe it's town Palmar being town Palmar. Who knows?

He's doing it because he can, because in the past he's been able to get away with bad play like this. People like you enable him to have free reign in games, regardless of alignment.


I am not lynching the best scumhunter in this game because he likes to troll d1. We lynch him later if he doesn't find scum, not because we don't like the way he plays.


Hiro, now that I've done what you asked me to and responded to MT, what is your read on Ghost?
Что?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 31 2012 23:28 GMT
#358
Ok I'm done. Nothing ever changes in these games because you all just let shitty play happeen. Meta shift from Risen inc. I'm going to start trolling and then once in a while I'll post an awesome case so I get supported by anecdote.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:29 GMT
#359
On September 01 2012 08:28 Risen wrote:
Ok I'm done. Nothing ever changes in these games because you all just let shitty play happeen. Meta shift from Risen inc. I'm going to start trolling and then once in a while I'll post an awesome case so I get supported by anecdote.

Noooooooooooooooo quit flaming people and read my case, stay rational. I fucking hate trolls too, but leaning on them D1 usually only gives scum cover for a mislynch
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 31 2012 23:30 GMT
#360
On September 01 2012 08:19 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 08:15 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:14 strongandbig wrote:
On September 01 2012 08:03 Palmar wrote:
##vote mementoss


##vote palmar

Like, the number of times people have told me that "being lazy" is palmar's scum meta...

I can't really accept missing the whole first day and then jumping back in with the most random freaking unreasoned explicit sheep vote I've ever seen.

I'm not really concerned at the moment with "viable candidates". I don't think any of the main cases are stronger than my gut reaction to what palmar just did.

If this is "a trap" palmar, then consider yourself successful, you caught me. By playing as scummy as possible, you trapped me and convinced me that you are scum. Huzzah.

Now, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow if I live.


town Palmar.....

LIV


Lol I forgot that game, he clearly has me red on his map from day 1.

The difference between this game and that game is huge though. That game, he probably wanted to act useless so he didn't get killed night 1 by scum, and than come into the thread with some good reads when more information is available. There is no excuse this game though because its controlled completely by lynches with no night phase. So it's really confusing to me why he would join the game and play useless.


MMT: you posted a little bit about how bad the cases on you were. I used what you posted and expanded it on Ghost. Can you please read that case?
Что?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h
Patches Events
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
OSC
23h
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.