• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10592 users

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings Mini Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 26 2012 00:40 GMT
#801
yea i feel bad about the ET lynch. sorry ET, i was in full panic mode on that day following sir posts being targeted by that ability. if I was thinking clearly I would have tried something else.
ATOBTTR
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
August 26 2012 00:43 GMT
#802
It's funny how I was planning on using that "Resist Conversion" ability the night Atki used his ability on us, but of course decided not to because ET was going to ally us that night (if I had chosen to protect myself then ET couldn't have allied to us)

Oh cruel world...
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 26 2012 00:43 GMT
#803
LOL that was a great ending, too bad I wasn't here

GG everyone

And yeah sol I was gonna milk your support until it was just us three and then dispose of you. Seemed to work pretty fine.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 26 2012 00:44 GMT
#804
well, when it was just the three of us I was gonna vig one of you with honorable duel
ATOBTTR
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 26 2012 00:45 GMT
#805
I could have blockaded you, made you waste a turn killing my army.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 26 2012 00:45 GMT
#806
Going to drop our alliance QT in here for all to enjoy. Pretty long lol.

http://quicktopic.com/48/H/nejEbuaNrVtA
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 26 2012 00:47 GMT
#807
for what it's worth sentinel I was gonna vig you <3 the blockade wouldn't have mattered.

still, even if I succeeded there, I couldn't outproduce Marvel. his civ ability is fucking nuts

i kinda feel like this game was decided before it even started : /
ATOBTTR
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 26 2012 00:47 GMT
#808
Also. My night ability.

"Conscription: Instantly receives the previous day's production of infantry for free, in addition to all other night actions. These units may not act on the night they are produced, however. Reusable on nonconsecutive nights."

Shit was about to get silly if we hadn't had those double lynches rofl. I think I was about to have around 200 troops.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 26 2012 00:48 GMT
#809
[image loading]

That QT definitely had its moments :D
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 26 2012 00:50 GMT
#810
yeah ET screwed our team (still love you)

like, did people really think marv wasn't in a 4-man alliance?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 00:52:33
August 26 2012 00:51 GMT
#811
Well, now that we are at it these are our alliances QTs:

solstice: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/3VHCBWdTncZf
ET: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/cXWxHbCguvcB

Also great, I spent so many time reading AoE guides and shit for nothing >_>
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 00:57:36
August 26 2012 00:52 GMT
#812
On August 19 2012 08:09 Sir Posts A Lot wrote:

I don't believe Marv's only allies died. But I don't know if he's lying about being allied to both BH and Kita

mattchew
08-13-2012
10:51 PM ET (US)
s0l... we pm'd marv/risen, and they basically ignored us and looked meekly at our alliance talks with them, how do you feel about me blowing this up in the thread to get them lynched, saying they admitted being in contact with multiple other people and are probably allied to 3 others, making them powerful. I think the fear factor involved there might drive a lynch


this might has well have been called Rape You Till You Love Me
The Horde - overwhelms any one civilization, obliterating it (removing all special powers and halving unit force) and assimilating it into the Mongol horde. The target is forced into alliance with the Mongols, breaking previous alliances for the target. Reusable but not on consecutive nights.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 26 2012 00:53 GMT
#813
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/5fpXVhpmBpKe

Pretty short though, most stuff was done on IRC
Here to rule the world!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
August 26 2012 00:54 GMT
#814
I wasn't convinced marv was in a 4-man team...since ET wasn't in one and both of them basically acted similarly towards us >_>

ET went AFK and never PMed us back, and marv didn't either. It was possible both of them just forgot about the game, specially once we knew ET did (once he allied us again).
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 26 2012 00:55 GMT
#815
I actually played a few games of AoE. Vikings are a pain in the ass now, I hate boats. I like playing as Teutons though, similar style but much more reliant on ground than sea.

Then I got the expansion and just steamrolled Attila and El Cid. Dear lord I miss those campaigns so much.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
August 26 2012 00:56 GMT
#816
Also, I forgot:

ARGGH WTF WAS UP WITH ATKI'S ABILITY!!!?? AARGUGUGUG


Okay I finally took that off my chest in the thread
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 26 2012 00:57 GMT
#817
Thanks alot to wbg/austin/hassy for hosting! Was a very fun ride even though im quite sure it didnt turn out the way you guys expected ^^
Here to rule the world!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 26 2012 00:58 GMT
#818
thanks hosts!
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 26 2012 01:00 GMT
#819
yea as far as marv was concerned, Sentinel could just as easily have decided marv was going to get too many PMs and pick someone else. I don't think you can really say with certainty in a vacuum if it was 3 or 4.

thanks to the hosts, the game was a crazy ride
ATOBTTR
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 26 2012 01:00 GMT
#820
Hahaha, I saw Atki's ability and I was like YEAAA BUDDY! Then he died. The fury in me was great.

Thanks so much for hosting this guys. I had a blast lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.