• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 93 Next
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 21:37:18
July 19 2012 21:35 GMT
#1441
Updated Votecount

gonzaw(3)
Risen
Mattchew
s0lstice
Keirathi
Risen
sciberbia
Miltonkram
Risen
strongandbig

Keirathi(2)
Risen
Keirathi
Miltonkram
Dropbear
Risen
strongandbig

Mattchew(4)
gonzaw
s0lstice
miltonkram
Risen

Risen(0)
DropBear

DropBear(0)
strongandbig

9 alive, 5 to lynch. Deadline in 25 minutes. Currently no-lynch.


On July 20 2012 04:43 Keirathi wrote:
EBWOP: Formatting.

WBG: can we get an updated vote count? And clarification on the Framer role (Can he make teammates return green to cop checks, or only make townies return red? And if he can make teammates return green, can he target himself?), please.


Framer can do both. He cannot target himself.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 21:35 GMT
#1442
EBWOP wrong count

milton: mattchew
scib: gonzaw
s&b: gonzaw
mattchew: gonzaw
risen: mattchew
s0Lstice: mattchew
dropbear: keirathi
keirathi: keirathi
gonzaw: mattchew

keirathi(2) including himself
mattchew(4)
gonzaw(3)
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 21:36 GMT
#1443
On July 20 2012 06:34 sciberbia wrote:
@risen
wtf kind of reason is that? Do you think he is scum or not? Play to win please


Reasoning: he buddied me too hard and in doing so defended keir. Chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, CHOO, CHOO!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 21:37 GMT
#1444
As much as I'm unsure about today, I feel a little stronger about Mattchew than gonzaw.

Unvote
Vote: Mattchew
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 21:38 GMT
#1445
milton: mattchew
scib: gonzaw
s&b: gonzaw
mattchew: gonzaw
risen: mattchew
s0Lstice: mattchew
dropbear: keirathi
keirathi: mattchew
gonzaw: mattchew

keirathi(1)
mattchew(5)
gonzaw(3)
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 21:38 GMT
#1446
On July 20 2012 06:34 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 06:24 Miltonkram wrote:
Fuck it. I'm going for Mattchew.

Here's why:
- His reads haven't shifted much. I see this as scummy, not townie. I looked back and he was finding gonzaw scummy from, I believe, the middle of D2.
- His attempt to take credit for the tali lynch.
- He's avoided commenting on players outside of his tunnel-vision.

I can see scum motivation for all these things.

##Unvote
##Vote: Mattchew

A no-lynch vote... kool


Only you can prevent a no lynch, vote yourself today!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
July 19 2012 21:38 GMT
#1447
Incorrectly formatted votes will not be counted.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 21:38 GMT
#1448
what the, what is this?


lol
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 21:39 GMT
#1449
On July 20 2012 06:37 Keirathi wrote:
As much as I'm unsure about today, I feel a little stronger about Mattchew than gonzaw.

Unvote
Vote: Mattchew


Fix your vote and add ## right now, please.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 21:39 GMT
#1450
On July 20 2012 06:24 sciberbia wrote:
@s0Lstice
Honestly right now I wish I found Mattchew scummy but I just don't buy that any of the evidence you listed is that scummy. I feel like parts of your case were quite a stretch, such as the fact that he didn't die last night implies him as mafia. And why doesn't the fact that he actually contributed significantly to the talis lynch count for anything? I just really don't see why we should lynch Mattchew.

I still think gonzaw has a good chance at flipping scum. Miltonkram has made me more suspicious of him today, but on the whole, his filter isn't all that suspicious. I'd hate to lynch Keirathi today. Really the only lynch I feel like I could really get behind is gonzaw.


You know, I'm starting to get a little bit suspicious of this "I'm ignoring everybody, I think gonzaw is more likely to flip scum" yet you never address anything I posted.

Hmm...makes it unlikely based on your previous play but I can't ignore any possibility

Why haven't you commented on ANYTHING I've written so far? You even just shrugged my defense saying "nah" and nothing else.


People, before switching your votes to Mattchew instantly like this, could you give some reasoning?
Granted, it's 20 minutes before deadline, but can you guys at least read what I posted about him?
I never like people switching votes without reasoning.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1451
Well it looks like we are lynching Mattchew?

I really hope you guys are right about him. My only solace here is that both s0Lstice and gonzaw seem really sure about mattchew and they can't both be scum.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1452
Keir probably gonna be all like, I didn't know about formatting hurr durr
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1453
On July 20 2012 06:37 Keirathi wrote:
As much as I'm unsure about today, I feel a little stronger about Mattchew than gonzaw.

Unvote
Vote: Mattchew


##Unvote
##Vote: Mattchew

Fix'd
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1454
On July 20 2012 06:40 sciberbia wrote:
Well it looks like we are lynching Mattchew?

I really hope you guys are right about him. My only solace here is that both s0Lstice and gonzaw seem really sure about mattchew and they can't both be scum.


Can you read my posts and state what you think of them?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1455
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 21:41 GMT
#1456
@gonzaw
When I get home from work -- sure
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 21:41 GMT
#1457
Is marv's popcorn a good sign?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 21:41 GMT
#1458
Okay, EVERYBODY post your reasoning for voting Mattchew today:

Milton, Keirathi, I didn't really see you wanting to vote Mattchew today, why the insta vote switch?
Milton already posted a little bit, but could you post further reasons?
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 21:41 GMT
#1459
Hammer time!!!

@ Keirathi
My question was a rhetorical one. Thanks for answering though. I was attempting to show why I was upset at the time I posted that. I had been neck deep in gonzaw's filter for a while and it was wearing on my nerves.
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 21:42:18
July 19 2012 21:42 GMT
#1460
Updated Votecount

gonzaw(3)
Risen
Mattchew
s0lstice
Keirathi
Risen
sciberbia
Miltonkram
Risen
strongandbig

Keirathi(1)
Risen
Keirathi
Miltonkram
Dropbear
Risen
strongandbig

Mattchew(5)
gonzaw
s0lstice
miltonkram
Risen
Keirathi

Risen(0)
DropBear

DropBear(0)
strongandbig

9 alive, 5 to lynch. Deadline in 18 minutes. Currently Mattchew to be lynched.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 34m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.