• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 226 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:43 GMT
#3281
Happy VE

ROFl I am beast mode this game
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#3282
Layabout's flip appears to imply the existence of a SCUM NUCLEAR MISSILE!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#3283
aaaah nice. Good job. Okay I have to think about this missing nightkp...
maybe the scumteam only sent in playernames the deciding guy expected to be scum...? Difficult... really.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#3284
Hmm interesting.

A dud nuke for scum, maybe there might be a scum nuke out there after all. But why haven't scum used it yet?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#3285
This is the most fun game I've ever played on this forum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 05:48 GMT
#3286
On July 25 2012 14:47 Probulous wrote:
Hmm interesting.

A dud nuke for scum, maybe there might be a scum nuke out there after all. But why haven't scum used it yet?

how could they without being rash and scummy. just look at kurumi
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:48 GMT
#3287
Yeah I feel the same way. This game is just ridiculously good. Thanks Ver and Incog, you guys rock.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 05:50 GMT
#3288
Scum can't use it...or if they do, the have to use it soon. ZOMG

OMG this game is in the bag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 05:51 GMT
#3289
Please be MZ. Please be MZ.

Everyone votes on Probulous. Do it immediately.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:52 GMT
#3290
On July 25 2012 14:48 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 14:47 Probulous wrote:
Hmm interesting.

A dud nuke for scum, maybe there might be a scum nuke out there after all. But why haven't scum used it yet?

how could they without being rash and scummy. just look at kurumi


Hmm good point. I guess as long as we keep killing scum it makes it harder for them to explain it if they use their nuke. Double win.

I just want to point out that we have killed four scum since the last townie died. This feels good
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:53 GMT
#3291
On July 25 2012 14:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Please be MZ. Please be MZ.

Everyone votes on Probulous. Do it immediately.




Like seriously what is this shit?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 05:54 GMT
#3292
Wait what?

Oh I'm sorry, that flip pretty much PROVES that the power roles are mirrored. It DIRECTLY implicates you and Chezinu as scum. DIRECTLY sir. I don't care that you just lynched layabout, you could have had no idea that he'd flip scum. YOU ARE THE SCUM KINGMAKER PROBULOUS!!!

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 05:57 GMT
#3293
On July 25 2012 14:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wait what?

Oh I'm sorry, that flip pretty much PROVES that the power roles are mirrored. It DIRECTLY implicates you and Chezinu as scum. DIRECTLY sir. I don't care that you just lynched layabout, you could have had no idea that he'd flip scum. YOU ARE THE SCUM KINGMAKER PROBULOUS!!!



Well you're wrong. That is all I can say.

You are throwing out my entire game where I have sucesfully pushed lynch after lynch of scum AND I PLAYED YOUR STUPID GAME SUCESSFULLY simply because you believe that the setup requires a scum kingmaker.

I ask you this VE, if you somehow manage to convince the jubjubs to lynch me and I flip town, what is proven? That your theory is dumb, illogical and downright stupid, or that you are scum?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 06:11 GMT
#3294
My theory is supported by the flips Probulous. If you're town, then there's probably still a scum Kingmaker or 2 out there. But look at the flips.

Would you be willing to lynch Chezinu with me Probulous? Because that's how this goes down, I'm mothafuckin VE and I've decided that this is the theory I believe. So you're going to help me prove it or you're going to die.

If you vote Chezinu with me and the rest of town, you get to live until tomorrow, giving you almost 72 hours to convince everyone you're not scum.

What's it going to be Beast Mode?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:18 GMT
#3295
##vote Chezinu

if we are going to test this theory on someone, it might as well be the least useful of those we are trying to test it on (and the one with a direct town-flipped counterpart)
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 06:20 GMT
#3296
I am just going to ignore you because you are being illogical. You are trying to force me to believe in something which would make you scum, why would I do that VE?

No I would not be willing to lynch Chez today. I am concerned that he promised to post more clearly as well as his reads but he has yet to do either. Again your entire case against him boils down to him trolling (he does this as both alignments) and his mirror role which clearly I believe has nothing to do with his alignment.

You can try and bully town to believe your fairy tale bullshit but I am not entering the store.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 06:21 GMT
#3297
Sounds fine I guess.

##Unvote: Probulous
##Vote: Chezinu


To be fair, I had to try the bully thing. It works on weaker souls.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 25 2012 06:23 GMT
#3298
stop. we are definetely not lynching Chezinu. wtf :D
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 06:25 GMT
#3299
On July 25 2012 15:18 Mattchew wrote:
##vote Chezinu

if we are going to test this theory on someone, it might as well be the least useful of those we are trying to test it on (and the one with a direct town-flipped counterpart)


This is downright stupid.

Think about it, we have two confirmed mirror roles. What does a third do? If you think Chez is scum because of his actions, then post a case, but lynching him because we want to test the mirror role thing is scummy as all hell. It has been "tested" and twice it has been found to be true. So if you accept that it is true that every role has a mirror than you can push Chez based on your belief but not to "test" it.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 25 2012 06:30 GMT
#3300
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1106
• Rush1096
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 22m
Patches Events
8h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 22m
OSC
16h 22m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.