• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13045 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 226 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:30 GMT
#3301
On July 25 2012 15:23 supersoft wrote:
stop. we are definetely not lynching Chezinu. wtf :D

Everyone hold your shit for a second. VE don't go all conspiracy theorist yet, that's austin's job iirc.

I propose we lynch zealos today. It's long overdue and it'll whittle down scum numbers even more.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:31 GMT
#3302
On July 25 2012 15:25 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:18 Mattchew wrote:
##vote Chezinu

if we are going to test this theory on someone, it might as well be the least useful of those we are trying to test it on (and the one with a direct town-flipped counterpart)


This is downright stupid.

Think about it, we have two confirmed mirror roles. What does a third do? If you think Chez is scum because of his actions, then post a case, but lynching him because we want to test the mirror role thing is scummy as all hell. It has been "tested" and twice it has been found to be true. So if you accept that it is true that every role has a mirror than you can push Chez based on your belief but not to "test" it.

So we aren't in a position where we can test a theory that nets us 2 scum?

However, VE I have no seen a mirror to BM's role.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:33 GMT
#3303
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:33 GMT
#3304
EBWOP:

hmm I should make it clear that I'm not 100% sold on the mirror theory yet, just pointing out that if it's true sloosh is almost certainly scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:34 GMT
#3305
Could we have the OP updated?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:35 GMT
#3306
On July 25 2012 15:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.

nah sloosh/supersoft would be the mafia vig, who actually shot foolishness lol
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 06:36 GMT
#3307
Matt, hasn't it been tested already?

What exactly does another flip tell us that the previous ones haven't? It's a really bad reason to lynch someone.

@Meapak

Why did Zealos leave out the first line from sandroba's PM? I just don't understand how his reaction to sandroba makes him scum. Either he deliberately chose to remove that line and not respond to sandroba in thread, or he is dumb and wasn't reading.

Wait a second, maybe he expected Sandroba to die that night alleviating him of the need to post the PM? But that doesn't explain why he left out the first line. I don't get it, can someone explain to me?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 06:38 GMT
#3308
This is the PM Chezinu sent me last night...or I'm assuming it was last night because it came with the night-post.

Your doing Great! VE. Just keep the suspension on me. Prob doesn't seem to be helping much though.

By saying after sand flips that you would know my role, I mean I had his role!
I was fake lynching sand (it was no where close - I even joked around about it in the thread, I even thought you did too) in hopes mafia wouldn't kill him. But they did..
If you noticed BEFORE Sand died, he was on my pro-town list along with you and Prob.

By saying I would be Prob's leader I was implying I was a Bossy employee. Please don't tell him the truth. Let him believe what he much for town to be united. I will break it to him later, since I'm wasting this pm on you. I'll probably message him tomorrow. BUT THE MAFIA CAN'T KNOW THIS! Let them believe that I can see roles such as Prob's, the lawyers, and the craze employee.

I said the mirror thing BEFORE Kurumi was dead and said if he was town then it means nothing!

Oh and about the two missing messages. I was really busy one day and missed the deadline by minutes. The next one went to a seemingly pro-town player. I may reveal it later. Please just trust me. I'm making a huge risk by sending this pm to you because you could still be mafia who just gave away a free present for town. But you gotta take some risks sometimes, like I did with Prob -- and it sure was proven to worth wild. I rock the PM world, where I speak the truth to few. This time its YOU! YAy! oh and the host.. cause sometimes I go a little crazy without having someone to talk to. I don't have time to find all the quotes in the thread, but I make it quite obvious. I claimed that I'm a Boss many time before Sand flipped. Now that you know what to look for it should be easy. So yeah, I'm a Bossy Employee.

Don't post this in the thread until maybe the next day or possibly a little later. Actually can you just ask me in the thread for permission? Cause revealing this pm would ruin my plans. Oh, and your the one who suggested sand. But we both realized he was innocent before it was too late anyways. But mafia killed him .

Hopefully your attacks on me keeps me alive -- I was thinking that I was most likely to get hit by mafia at this time than town anyways. But I don't want to push my luck too much.


So Chezinu is now NOT claiming that his role is called "Director of Communication" and it is instead called "Bossy Employee", the role that Sandroba flipped.

Let it all sink in. Chezinu is talking about "his plans" and whatever, but he's been TROLLING ALL GAME LONG. I don't care at all about "his plans" because he hasn't seen fit to do town any favors by making a lick of sense all game. So whatever man, don't vote for him. I think enough people will because his playstyle is, in general, disliked. Hope you like popcorn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:38 GMT
#3309
On July 25 2012 15:35 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.

nah sloosh/supersoft would be the mafia vig, who actually shot foolishness lol

Only one of them can have actually killed foolishness.

Here's my biggest problem with the mirror theory. There are 4 scum left, 2 are execs. That only leaves 2 other possible minions with roles. The mirror theory simply doesn't hold up since we know there are more than 2 townies with PRs.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:39 GMT
#3310
On July 25 2012 15:36 Probulous wrote:
Matt, hasn't it been tested already?

What exactly does another flip tell us that the previous ones haven't? It's a really bad reason to lynch someone.

@Meapak

Why did Zealos leave out the first line from sandroba's PM? I just don't understand how his reaction to sandroba makes him scum. Either he deliberately chose to remove that line and not respond to sandroba in thread, or he is dumb and wasn't reading.

Wait a second, maybe he expected Sandroba to die that night alleviating him of the need to post the PM? But that doesn't explain why he left out the first line. I don't get it, can someone explain to me?

I mean if it aint broke don't fix it type shit... but the problem is supersoft brings up a good point with chezinu+sand = 2execs so we would have to lynch into scum between you and VE and I don't feel comfortable doing that
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:40 GMT
#3311
On July 25 2012 15:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:35 Mattchew wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.

nah sloosh/supersoft would be the mafia vig, who actually shot foolishness lol

Only one of them can have actually killed foolishness.

Here's my biggest problem with the mirror theory. There are 4 scum left, 2 are execs. That only leaves 2 other possible minions with roles. The mirror theory simply doesn't hold up since we know there are more than 2 townies with PRs.

uh, double stack?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 06:42 GMT
#3312
TBH I don't think the game was designed for 4 consecutive scum lynches and 2 D1 nuclear launches...but I mean, your guess is as good as mine.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:44 GMT
#3313
On July 25 2012 15:36 Probulous wrote:
Matt, hasn't it been tested already?

What exactly does another flip tell us that the previous ones haven't? It's a really bad reason to lynch someone.

@Meapak

Why did Zealos leave out the first line from sandroba's PM? I just don't understand how his reaction to sandroba makes him scum. Either he deliberately chose to remove that line and not respond to sandroba in thread, or he is dumb and wasn't reading.

Wait a second, maybe he expected Sandroba to die that night alleviating him of the need to post the PM? But that doesn't explain why he left out the first line. I don't get it, can someone explain to me?

hmm I had forgotten the whole bit where he took stuff out of the PM which is just incredibly dumb. I don't understand it either, however when I read that whole thing as it happened zealos just came across as scum who had gotten caught flat footed. Couple that with sandroba's flip and I felt really good about him being scum. The fact that he's basically disappeared hasn't helped my perception of him at all. If you're under suspicion and you're town you should be demonstrating why you're not mafia by being helpful and contributing... zealos has declined to do this. You could be right and he could simply be monumentally stupid.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 06:44 GMT
#3314
Would it be possible that there are two town messaging people to mirror the executives? The name Bossy Employee kind of fits with mirroring actual bosses. Both of them are allowed to PM with a restriction of once a day/cycle (I'm not sure what it is). That makes sense in my mind.

Again, if you vote Chez for his playstyle then you will lynch him as town as much as scum. Maybe you are happy with that. Contrary to what you may think Chez has been awesome this game. Take a look at his reads. I don't want to lynch someone who has been right so often.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:44 GMT
#3315
On July 25 2012 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
TBH I don't think the game was designed for 4 consecutive scum lynches and 2 D1 nuclear launches...but I mean, your guess is as good as mine.

no one else has had their vote stolen. So BM's role hasn't been mirror'd.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 06:49 GMT
#3316
On July 25 2012 15:44 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
TBH I don't think the game was designed for 4 consecutive scum lynches and 2 D1 nuclear launches...but I mean, your guess is as good as mine.

no one else has had their vote stolen. So BM's role hasn't been mirror'd.


But where would it have been useful? Day was a no-lynch without the role and the other lynches have been almost unanimous. What is the point in revealing the role when it wouldn't make a difference to the outcome. It would be a decent play to wait until there are a few people left and bust it out then to secure a misslynch.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:49 GMT
#3317
On July 25 2012 15:40 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:35 Mattchew wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.

nah sloosh/supersoft would be the mafia vig, who actually shot foolishness lol

Only one of them can have actually killed foolishness.

Here's my biggest problem with the mirror theory. There are 4 scum left, 2 are execs. That only leaves 2 other possible minions with roles. The mirror theory simply doesn't hold up since we know there are more than 2 townies with PRs.

uh, double stack?

I would have thought the minions would have been warned off of shooting foolishness given how easy it would have been for someone to shoot foolishness and get away with it had he been town. I can understand the rational behind a mafia vig shooting foolishness which is exactly why I'd expect him to have warned people against it.

The more I think about it though, it doesn't matter either way since sloosh is scum no matter which way you slice it according to the mirror theory. Unless you think supersoft could be scum but I doubt it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 06:51 GMT
#3318
On July 25 2012 15:49 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:44 Mattchew wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
TBH I don't think the game was designed for 4 consecutive scum lynches and 2 D1 nuclear launches...but I mean, your guess is as good as mine.

no one else has had their vote stolen. So BM's role hasn't been mirror'd.


But where would it have been useful? Day was a no-lynch without the role and the other lynches have been almost unanimous. What is the point in revealing the role when it wouldn't make a difference to the outcome. It would be a decent play to wait until there are a few people left and bust it out then to secure a misslynch.

wait probulous are you saying that you think the mirror theory is correct?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 06:53 GMT
#3319
On July 25 2012 15:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 15:40 Mattchew wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:35 Mattchew wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 25 2012 15:30 supersoft wrote:
we have also me. I am towndreamflower. But we also should have 2 executives, so we could have 2 messenger roles in our team. And so far we have no counterpart to sloosh.

This is a good point, if the mirror theory holds true then sloosh is probably the mafia nuke.

nah sloosh/supersoft would be the mafia vig, who actually shot foolishness lol

Only one of them can have actually killed foolishness.

Here's my biggest problem with the mirror theory. There are 4 scum left, 2 are execs. That only leaves 2 other possible minions with roles. The mirror theory simply doesn't hold up since we know there are more than 2 townies with PRs.

uh, double stack?

I would have thought the minions would have been warned off of shooting foolishness given how easy it would have been for someone to shoot foolishness and get away with it had he been town. I can understand the rational behind a mafia vig shooting foolishness which is exactly why I'd expect him to have warned people against it.

The more I think about it though, it doesn't matter either way since sloosh is scum no matter which way you slice it according to the mirror theory. Unless you think supersoft could be scum but I doubt it.

it depends on how often execs can speak with their minions and how much info they disclosed. But shooting the guy basically everyone thought was scum is a good way to earn town cred. idk why sloosh/super would fakeclaim that shot knowing he would be counter-claimed
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 06:56 GMT
#3320
What did slOosh claim?

Did both slOosh and supersoft claim the same thing?


UGH, fine, I'll research the theory completely and write up a post or something. But guys, I'm pretty sure this is what's going down.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
6h 36m
OSC
19h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.