• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 55 Next
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 02 2012 22:28 GMT
#261
So you chose sometime between talismania's and Cephiro's post on page 7? Provide a case now, iGrok.
mmaaawww
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:30 GMT
#262
I got a feeling


oooooh, oooh
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 02 2012 22:30 GMT
#263
Byebye Star Wand, and no Tornado hugging either.

On a more serious note, I think now that the stage & item events are done, we should concentrate on whom to lynch, as we only have less than 24 hours to decide.

I'm personally not sold on iGrok being scum just because that derp, since I do not believe it is something scum would have done on purpose. (I hope everyone can see why and I don't have to explain.)

Adding the fact that lynching iGrok causes -1.5 Stock for Saturn too, I don't think he should be lynched today.

And I still don't like Risen's reasoning for what he's been doing. Just causing more confusion, pretty much.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 02 2012 22:31 GMT
#264
On July 03 2012 07:25 kingdedede wrote:
Fuck it, iGrok has effectively made himself unlynchable: I don't think iGrok and mister saturn can be scum together based on what just happened, so unless we're okay with mister saturn losing another 1.5 stock in the lynch, it's not even worth discussing at this point :S

iGrok: I don't know what to think of this. Artanis and I will talk it over more, but I can't believe you just screwed up your own plan.

/Acro


Please look at my play from my last game. The "scum wouldn't do that b/c it's so scummy" line of reasoning doesn't work. I'll be lynching iGrok.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:32 GMT
#265
On July 03 2012 07:31 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2012 07:25 kingdedede wrote:
Fuck it, iGrok has effectively made himself unlynchable: I don't think iGrok and mister saturn can be scum together based on what just happened, so unless we're okay with mister saturn losing another 1.5 stock in the lynch, it's not even worth discussing at this point :S

iGrok: I don't know what to think of this. Artanis and I will talk it over more, but I can't believe you just screwed up your own plan.

/Acro


Please look at my play from my last game. The "scum wouldn't do that b/c it's so scummy" line of reasoning doesn't work. I'll be lynching iGrok.

BUT THAT WOULD CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TO LOSE STOCK, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT BECAUSE MAKING TOWNIES LOSE STOCK TO GET SCUM ISN'T WORTH IT REMEMBER?!?!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:32 GMT
#266
/SARCASM IN CASE YOU COULDNT TELL
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:34 GMT
#267
Even if you think I'm scum, you shouldn't be lynching me tonight. You already know my role. Lynch me tomorrow when Saturn's going to shoot me, and find out someone's role today
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:35 GMT
#268
IS THERE A VOTE THREAD??!?!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 02 2012 22:36 GMT
#269
Explain why you picked me, iGrok. I don't shoot dumb townies. But if you refuse to explain yourself, I will consider you scum.
mmaaawww
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 02 2012 22:36 GMT
#270
On July 03 2012 07:35 iGrok wrote:
IS THERE A VOTE THREAD??!?!

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TALK IN GREEN!

NO THERE IS NOT. VOTES WILL BE DONE IN THIS VERY THREAD
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 02 2012 22:38 GMT
#271
On July 03 2012 07:34 iGrok wrote:
Even if you think I'm scum, you shouldn't be lynching me tonight. You already know my role. Lynch me tomorrow when Saturn's going to shoot me, and find out someone's role today


For all we know, Saturn could be dead by tomorrow. As lynch is -1.5 KP on top of role reveal, who are your top picks for lynch currently? Also, could you tell your reasoning behind picking Saturn?
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:44 GMT
#272
I can't tell my reasoning on saturn until tomorrow.

Top picks for lynch are ##Vote: Talisman
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
July 02 2012 22:53 GMT
#273
1 VOTE FOR TALISMAN (IGROK)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 22:53 GMT
#274
THANK YOU SIR
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 02 2012 22:54 GMT
#275
Rather leaning towards saturn as scum as well. Starts with my hunch that toad split the Samuses. I played with cephiro before as scum and he was lurky and made a few large posts as opposed to how free and loose his play his here. Stylistically pretty similar posts but the tone is different. Saturn did exactly what I thought scum would do with regards to the risen/igrok conflict. Push Risen subtly while asking questions all around, etc. Cephiro on the other hand was way too over the top and out of character as scum for him in those exchanges. Thanks to Risen for instigating that, btw. Leaning very much so town on him.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
July 02 2012 22:55 GMT
#276
On July 03 2012 07:53 iGrok wrote:
THANK YOU SIR


YOU ARE WELCOME MADAM
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 02 2012 22:57 GMT
#277
On July 03 2012 07:44 iGrok wrote:
I can't tell my reasoning on saturn until tomorrow.

Top picks for lynch are ##Vote: Talisman


Lol cmon people. Really?

##vote: iGrok
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 02 2012 22:59 GMT
#278
You refuse to explain either why you carried me and now you think that you can vote for someone without giving any reasoning?

Lynch iGrok now, he's a scum that screwed up and now just wants to ignore it. The revealing role stuff doesn't matter; killing scum is more important.

Also I think I get now what happened. When grush revealed that I was samus, iGrok carried me. He screwed up in picking the item spot and now has to just ignore it because he has no explanation.

##Vote: iGrok
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 02 2012 22:59 GMT
#279
Not to sound boring, I like that you're starting it off with your vote and all, but I'd really like to hear some reasoning for that. You're already sort of dodging on the Saturn question which I don't like, but I'll give you till tomorrow as regardless I don't think you should be lynched today.

So why Talismania? According to what I've written up, his only notable actions are:

1) Following your plan, although possibly slightly reductantly
2) Offering to sit-out for the item (as he appareantly did as well)
3) Trying to metagame the setup

None of these ring the scum bell for me yet. (I was slightly suspicious of number two first, as it could be seen from a scum perspective trying to avoid the ~1/6 chance of a fight and lose stock, and trying to look more pro-town by willingly sitting out, but since if everything had gone according to plan [you wouldn't have derped], no fight would have happened, so there would have been no risk.)

I'd like to see Homerunbat & grush57 & talismania contribute / take part in the discussion more though.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 02 2012 23:01 GMT
#280
The same reasoning the I do everything for.

2nd choice is grush, but we'll see what happens there.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 459
Bale 45
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9275
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.