• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8657 users

Newbie Mini XIV - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 22:49 GMT
#201
Yea I saw. When we were picking a deadline before game, he said that 6PM is approaching his limit for staying up. I think it's midnight for him. Still though, he had time before now.
ATOBTTR
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 22:54 GMT
#202
If hegeo doesn't post at all before the deadline or even change his vote from Mufaa, I would consider that extremely scummy and would be willing to change my vote to him.

@Miltonkram
Please vote on hegeo. It's between him and you. Unless you have a very strong town-read on hegio (don't know why you would), the correct town move is to vote for him. The sooner the better.

@s0sltice
Could you please put a vote on hegeo or milton? I'm beginning to get a bit worried and I'd just feel better seeing more votes on these players. Thanks.
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
May 23 2012 22:54 GMT
#203
Very well, I don't like making this move, but if we lynch hegeo, there is at least a small chance of him being mafia.

##unVote: ShiaoPi
##Vote: hegeo

For the record, if you lynch me and see me flip town, that doesn't mean hegeo is mafia. Too much of his case has been circumstantial, and too much of it has been just a few vocal players tunneling him.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 22:56 GMT
#204
I think we should assume his vote will be staying put.

milton: sciberbia, shiaopi, golden
hegeo: release, mordanis
shiaopi: milton

we wont be getting a lynch if you guys stay put. if i add to milton, that makes only 4. there needs to be some movement
ATOBTTR
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 22:57 GMT
#205
@solstice


In regards to my answer towards your question on the filter. I must admit that I simply did not pay it that much heed. I see the accusation as split in 2 parts, the sciberbia part and the filterpart. My thoughtprocess on that is: okay, he calls me out for a switch in opinion and a small filter. I just checked your filter to get more information into my reply and I see, wow his filter is just as small. why is he calling me out on that? So I go on to just clarify my opinion and call you out. This seems to you as scummy as you see it as unrelated issue, I saw it as part of your argumentation and therefore defended according to it. Defending in this case meant deflecting it by calling the validity of the argument into question I admit it would have probably been better to just lay open my gameplan then, but I was reluctant to as I felt that there was no need for it.

From your point of view it was just me bringing in more other things to deflect from myself. From my point of view it was simply a matter of defusing an argument that was annoying to me. I lacked and probably still lack according to some people content but it really is hard to get some content in, if I have to defend myself all the time. Even if I bring new content by bringing up other people it is written off as poiting in other directions in hopes of going scot-free.

If you keep that dilemma in mind hopefully my posts make more sense to you. I tried bringing in more content and it gets written off so I just focus back on defending as I cannot contribute if I am lynched.

Regarding playstlye, I did in the end cite it as it seemed necessary defensewise. I said it can be read as scummy, so I just put trust into your reading comprehension to read it the way it was meant to be.

Conclusively with that well-structured post I now got a good idea of your suspicions and hopefully answered some questions for you. On another note that post also convinced me that there is logic and sense behind your accusation, since my play has been admittedly not the best.

##unFOS: s0lstice

If you got more questions keep coming.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 22:57 GMT
#206
ebwop: milton switching gives us 3 each. I've made it clear I prefer Hegeo, so I will vote Hegeo.

##Vote: hegeo
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 22:58 GMT
#207
blast!

##Vote: Hegeo
ATOBTTR
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 22:59 GMT
#208
I am changing my vote to hegeo as well on the assumption that he does not post by the deadline. If he defends himself by the deadline, I would consider switching back to milton.

##Vote: Hegeo
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 23:00 GMT
#209
On May 24 2012 07:39 Miltonkram wrote:
ShiaoPi, I did not deliberately disregard your later posts. However, real life has gotten in the way of me posting more content and my follow up analysis of your later posts was left undone. Suffice to say, I think what you call play style is actually your built in excuse for your scummy behavior. I think the healthy town atmosphere has forced you to be more active than you originally planned, and only after you were pressured by s0Lstice and myself did you begin to post decent, but not good, content. If I may sum up your play style for the sake of time:

-Lurk until there is pressure on you
-Respond to pressure with mostly defensive statements
-When that doesn't work, begin to put counter-pressure on your attacker
-Bandwagon on me once you see that I'm a prime lynch

I'd post more direct analysis, but once again, time is running short.

Everyone, I hope you can figure out why this is scummy activity in my eyes. If I get lynched today, I hope you keep this in mind. The pressure seems to be off ShiaoPi right now, so unless I can miraculously convince you all to vote for him I guess I'll have to switch my targets.


If I may share my point of view on your points:

-start laid back in Day 1 as it is after all Day 1 with all its implications
-defend yourself against pressure (this is actually a no-brainer, which player does not?)
-Look at ways to put in content by analyzing your attacker's play and pointing out aspects I find suspicious
-Pick apart your weak case against me and make conclusions from it.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 23:01 GMT
#210
damn. not sure if i have to unvote milton first but i'll do it anyway

EBWOP:

##unVote: Milton
##Vote: Hegeo
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 23:04 GMT
#211
Is this the correct vote count?

milton(2): shiaopi, golden
hegeo(5): release, mordanis, milton, sciberbia, solstice
mufaa(1): hegeo

mufaa has still not voted
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 23:05 GMT
#212
So with all the switches we are now at

Milton: Me
Hegeo: Release, Mordanis, sciberbia, solstice, milton
Mufaa: hegeo

Not-voting: Golden, Mufaa

I do admit Hegeo's absence is highly suspicious although it may be timezonerelated it is 1:00AM right now in CEST. But he had plenty of time beforehand.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 23:06 GMT
#213
EBWOP:

Golden voted on Milton as well, so its as sciberbia said
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 23:07 GMT
#214
Golden is on Milton, no?
ATOBTTR
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 23:07 GMT
#215
@Golden
@Shiaopi
Could you guys vote for hegeo? Just want to make sure nobody has a sudden change of heart resulting in a no lynch. Thanks.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 23 2012 23:08 GMT
#216
ebwop: ninja!
ATOBTTR
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 23:12 GMT
#217
On May 24 2012 08:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
So with all the switches we are now at

Milton: Me
Hegeo: Release, Mordanis, sciberbia, solstice, milton
Mufaa: hegeo

Not-voting: Golden, Mufaa

I do admit Hegeo's absence is highly suspicious although it may be timezonerelated it is 1:00AM right now in CEST. But he had plenty of time beforehand.


He did say that he'd probably have to leave around 6PM EST each day, but leaving a vote on mufaa for which we all agreed not to vote, as well not showing up at the deadline is pretty sketchy. Could you please vote for him?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 23:14 GMT
#218
I actually believe it would be better to not switch.
First of I am still unsure if we are going after scum or bad townie, even if his absence is letting me trend toward scum.
Secondly it has already been well stated that we do not want a no-lynch, looking at the votecount right now we get a lynch on hegeo. Anyone jumping off that train so close to the deadline is pretty much a confirmed scum, trying to sabotage town or in an last ditch effort to save his scumbuddy hegeo.

There is probably a lot of WIFOM in that statement, but I actually think it makes sense.
If anyone does switch he practically begs to be lynched day 2...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 23 2012 23:15 GMT
#219
so.... I still don't see why you can't vote on hegeo? Unless you think no-lynch is better than lynching hegio, it can in no way hurt to vote for him.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 23 2012 23:19 GMT
#220
I deem it totally unnecessary, but if you do insist on it.

##unvote: Miltonkram
##vote: hegeo


Just for the record, I am not sure about that lynch and to me Milton seems more scummy.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings146
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Sea.KH 55
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6240
Dendi772
XaKoH 396
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3495
Other Games
gofns37946
singsing1616
olofmeister1273
B2W.Neo616
byalli541
Livibee191
OGKoka 107
ArmadaUGS75
DeMusliM14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream278
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
League of Legends
• Jankos1670
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 34m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.