• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 131 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 12 2012 23:08 GMT
#2201
what happened to Artanis and Jitsu, VE?

rofl. None of those reads is substantiated by anything.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 12 2012 23:08 GMT
#2202
Correction, I'm watching southpark then I'll check on this thread .. and then I'll go to sleep. BH for president .. vote VOTE VOTE
I don't know, lynch me!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:09 GMT
#2203
You replaced Artanis on the list scumbag. Now shut up.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 12 2012 23:09 GMT
#2204
and jitsu just disappeared?

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:09 GMT
#2205
Well.....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 12 2012 23:10 GMT
#2206
"townie" VE taking on 10 players at once

real strong
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:10 GMT
#2207
I mean, YEAH WHAT OF IT?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:11 GMT
#2208
._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:13 GMT
#2209
I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:15 GMT
#2210
Hi KP
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 12 2012 23:15 GMT
#2211
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 12 2012 23:22 GMT
#2212
On April 13 2012 08:06 EchelonTee wrote:
No really, I find it funny that everyone wants Katina dead. Didn't anyone follow TL LII Jubjub?

What's weirder is that everyone wants her dead but she's never been able to accumulate a significant number of votes.

Tomorrow we should look for people who tried to subtly shut down a Katina lynch. Hopefully she will get lynched tomorrow.
Enjoy your day.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 12 2012 23:23 GMT
#2213
On April 13 2012 08:22 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:06 EchelonTee wrote:
No really, I find it funny that everyone wants Katina dead. Didn't anyone follow TL LII Jubjub?

What's weirder is that everyone wants her dead but she's never been able to accumulate a significant number of votes.

Tomorrow we should look for people who tried to subtly shut down a Katina lynch. Hopefully she will get lynched tomorrow.


What? This seems fruitless. No-one had to try to shut down any lynch such has been the hullabaloo with VE/Toad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 12 2012 23:24 GMT
#2214
On April 13 2012 08:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!

I'm nominating this for best defense ever

In other news, I still have no idea about Adam's alignment. Yay for looking moderately scummy as both scum and town T_T Anyone have solid thoughts on him? Overall I would think that he would be calling more people stupid by now, what with all the stupidity going around. I feel like he's kind of taken a backseat, and while other players have gradually shown their townie colors through various words/actions, Adam has remained decidedly AWOL in a subtle manner. B/c he's not dumb enough as scum or town to just completely lurk. Hrmph. I'll have to filter/meta him more.

Be back around deadline. There are a lot of thoughts simmering around in my head, so if anyone has suspicions or thoughts on people feel free to ask me/ the thread.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 12 2012 23:35 GMT
#2215
On April 13 2012 08:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Guys this is a huge mistake. Bugs isn't going to let you lynch Toad if I die, and he's basically confirmed scum.

GO READ MY CASE! DON'T LET THIS TRAVESTY CONTINUE!

After I flip, hide and pray overnight and then lynch, in this order:

Toadesstern, WBG, Zealos, Blazinghand, Katina, johnnywup

In that order. gg no re


Its funny because I agree with at least half of this least. And the others are null, no one looking townie in there. If VE DOES flip scum, then I will have to re-think all my reads. Although this list is probably a soft bus if he flips scum. aka 1-2 mafia on there.

VE your either having the worst town game of your life of your really emotional right now, because you say we need to lynch IN THAT ORDER, yet you switch your vote from Toadesstern to BH. You shouldn't be switching at all, and if you did it would be to WBG. I said I wasn't going to switch my vote unless something else came up, but just looking at all of VE's shit posts spamming up the thread, and the fact we need more votes to ensure majority, I'm going to need to. That is one too many inconsistencies from you for me. If your town, I don't know how you went from a "good" town player to this. Your last 10 pages of filter have been you begging for votes, fucking up stories, and buddy buddying people/sympathy.

Also town can't have no-lynch and since this is so close to deadline, and toad is never getting majority cause you switched. I am going to have to vote you VE. If you actually flip cop im nominating your claim for the worst role claim of 2012.

Die scum

[image loading]

##Vote: VisceraEyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 12 2012 23:38 GMT
#2216
On April 13 2012 08:24 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!

I'm nominating this for best defense ever

In other news, I still have no idea about Adam's alignment. Yay for looking moderately scummy as both scum and town T_T Anyone have solid thoughts on him? Overall I would think that he would be calling more people stupid by now, what with all the stupidity going around. I feel like he's kind of taken a backseat, and while other players have gradually shown their townie colors through various words/actions, Adam has remained decidedly AWOL in a subtle manner. B/c he's not dumb enough as scum or town to just completely lurk. Hrmph. I'll have to filter/meta him more.

Be back around deadline. There are a lot of thoughts simmering around in my head, so if anyone has suspicions or thoughts on people feel free to ask me/ the thread.


The only reason I don't think Adam is scum is because he wants BH dead. lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:40 GMT
#2217
Et tu, Mementoss?

loljk

Lynching me is the most pro-town thing at this point. Just...tell my kids that I was shot in the line of duty. Don't tell them I died......like this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:44 GMT
#2218
On April 12 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
now, i completely believe VE's DT claim. HOWEVER, i do not fully believe Toad is scum. but i will keep the DT alive over the random guy who might be 20% scum.


First this. Then, no further comments on Toad/VE until...


On April 13 2012 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Toadesstern
##vote VisercaEyes

On April 13 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Hi KP



??? I thought KP was gonna post a reason for this but it's been like half an hour.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 12 2012 23:47 GMT
#2219
On April 13 2012 08:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
now, i completely believe VE's DT claim. HOWEVER, i do not fully believe Toad is scum. but i will keep the DT alive over the random guy who might be 20% scum.


First this. Then, no further comments on Toad/VE until...


Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Toadesstern
##vote VisercaEyes

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Hi KP



??? I thought KP was gonna post a reason for this but it's been like half an hour.


Is it allowed to be highly suspicious of him even though this is apparently his "meta"?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 12 2012 23:47 GMT
#2220
He's just doing the pro-town thing. *sigh*

I've never felt like such a failure in all my life. Sorry again for failing you guys - with all those blues dead, losing me is going to be a major hit. Needless to say, medics should be on WBG tonight, and vigs should be on Toadesstern. Bugs may be the last chance this town has.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.