• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9926 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 131 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 00:09 GMT
#2241
On April 13 2012 09:03 VisceraEyes wrote:

@Marvel
Because if he were scum he could have pushed for a no-lynch and killed me overnight. Dude's town.


I don't understand this at all. Break it down for me please :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 00:13 GMT
#2242
No, your colors have been shown crystal clearly Mementoss.

[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 00:22 GMT
#2243
Not gonna help me out? can anyone else explain?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 13 2012 00:22 GMT
#2244
On April 13 2012 08:24 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!

I'm nominating this for best defense ever

In other news, I still have no idea about Adam's alignment. Yay for looking moderately scummy as both scum and town T_T Anyone have solid thoughts on him? Overall I would think that he would be calling more people stupid by now, what with all the stupidity going around. I feel like he's kind of taken a backseat, and while other players have gradually shown their townie colors through various words/actions, Adam has remained decidedly AWOL in a subtle manner. B/c he's not dumb enough as scum or town to just completely lurk. Hrmph. I'll have to filter/meta him more.

Be back around deadline. There are a lot of thoughts simmering around in my head, so if anyone has suspicions or thoughts on people feel free to ask me/ the thread.


I never call people stupid, it only provokes stupid responses. I may think it, but that's besides the point.

Look at Aperture, when the thread went into 'stupid mode' discussing all kinds of dumb setup garbage, I sat back, posted a case or two that I felt confident in, and ignored the rest. I don't post unless I feel like it is going to contribute to finding scum. If other people in this game were of a similar mindset, we'd have a 40 page thread instead of 120.

After reading for 4 and a half hours yesterday, I alt F4'd the thread and just walked away from my PC. This game has sapped my interest in forum mafia.

Right now I just want answers. I still think VE is scum for his rubbish case on Toad day one, which was then followed up by a bigger and uninspiring case on day 2. What bothers me is that my other scum read, BH, is also voting VE, but I guess a bus isn't out of the question. With everyone pointing the finger at everyone, it is making it very difficult to get solid reads on just about anyone, but I feel like this VE lynch will provide a lot of answers and clear up some of my reads.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 00:23 GMT
#2245
LOL VE, if you flip cop, and you were a sane cop I will never let you live it down, and if we lose, I will blame the game on you. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends lol. ;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 00:24 GMT
#2246
On April 13 2012 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
Not gonna help me out? can anyone else explain?


I think everything VE says it crazy talk now TBH I wouldnt read too much into it unless he explains it to you himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 13 2012 00:26 GMT
#2247
On April 13 2012 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
Not gonna help me out? can anyone else explain?

it's a pretty shitty argument. He's saying that WBG as scum would want to get town-cred by saving him from the lynch and just shoot him during the night instead. In reality if VE is town and WBG is scum WBG would look scummier for suddenly flip flopping on his scum read.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 00:26 GMT
#2248
He's town because he came back to get me lynched - citing that he "had to play to his win-con" - when he could have just let town herp and derp into a no-lynch. You don't think if it was a dead heat, scum wouldn't let you guys argue incessantly through the night about whether Toad and I are scum with a mislynch?

Bugs came back and laid the smack down like "NO BITCHES! NO NO-LYNCH TODAY!" and made a VE lynch happen. I'm town, but he doesn't think so and he thinks Toad is town. So yeah, WBG now "confirmed town", regardless of what I flip.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 13 2012 00:26 GMT
#2249
This game needs one of those hour breaks like in Aperture Mafia, where nobody is allowed to post else they get modkilled.

On second thought it should be a 24 hour break.

On third thought just make it a 48 hour break and modkill everyone for not posting.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 00:27 GMT
#2250
"mislynch" = "no lynch" at the end of the first paragraph
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 00:33 GMT
#2251
On April 13 2012 09:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's town because he came back to get me lynched - citing that he "had to play to his win-con" - when he could have just let town herp and derp into a no-lynch. You don't think if it was a dead heat, scum wouldn't let you guys argue incessantly through the night about whether Toad and I are scum with a mislynch?

Bugs came back and laid the smack down like "NO BITCHES! NO NO-LYNCH TODAY!" and made a VE lynch happen. I'm town, but he doesn't think so and he thinks Toad is town. So yeah, WBG now "confirmed town", regardless of what I flip.



Are you kidding me? We were never going to no-lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 00:35 GMT
#2252
On April 13 2012 09:26 Foolishness wrote:
This game needs one of those hour breaks like in Aperture Mafia, where nobody is allowed to post else they get modkilled.

On second thought it should be a 24 hour break.

On third thought just make it a 48 hour break and modkill everyone for not posting.


looollolololol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 00:38 GMT
#2253
EBWOP: although I understand he didn't have to come back so decisively like that. Alrighty, food for thought
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 13 2012 00:53 GMT
#2254
Oh right I gotta put in my ninja vote before I get modkilled.
Bugs is probably right that a real DT wouldn't forget about naive/insane DTs when it's in the role PM and his change of view on WBG is really wierd. Especially since he was accusing him of being Toad's scum buddy for a long time and even recently put him in his scum list. (strengthening his view on toad by saying that he wanted to lynch toad over hassy because WBG disagreed with him.)
Either way my vote doesn't even matter... so.... ##Vote: VisceraEyes
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 13 2012 00:56 GMT
#2255
I'll stick around for a couple hours after the lynch because I feel kind of bad that I still haven't gotten through the thread and have lurked all game. If there's anything in particular you want me to look at let me know.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 01:03 GMT
#2256
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 01:04 GMT
#2257
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 01:09 GMT
#2258


C-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

No interest in a last-minute Toadesstern switch I take it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#2259
On April 13 2012 10:09 VisceraEyes wrote:


C-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

No interest in a last-minute Toadesstern switch I take it?


Just claim something else, it can't be any worse than the first time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 01:13 GMT
#2260
On April 13 2012 09:26 Foolishness wrote:
This game needs one of those hour breaks like in Aperture Mafia, where nobody is allowed to post else they get modkilled.

On second thought it should be a 24 hour break.

On third thought just make it a 48 hour break and modkill everyone for not posting.

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE146
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g8273
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft466
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.