• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11052 users

Newbie Mini Mafia VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2012 22:22 GMT
#21
On March 30 2012 07:03 FourFace wrote:
/in

my ban should be expired by now. Happy B-day marvellosity キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!


Many thanks :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Solohan50
Profile Joined March 2012
37 Posts
March 29 2012 22:35 GMT
#22
/in

First game for me as well. Should be fun!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
March 30 2012 00:39 GMT
#23
On March 30 2012 05:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
Lol Radfield your game is named "Newbie Mini V" underneath the host section




On March 30 2012 05:37 Janaan wrote:
/in for my 4th game.


Sorry Janaan, you're 1 over the limit. I will however put you as first replacement, so if anyone drops out or is modkilled you can sub in. Also, if we struggle to fill up I will put you in, but I'd rather give newer players(3 games or less) first dibs. Sound good?

On March 30 2012 05:50 KharadBanar wrote:
/in IF the day/night rollover time gets changed to something more EU-friendly. 4 AM is just a little too much to ask of my sleeping schedule. (12 or 1 AM CEST maybe?)

I have not played any forum Mafia games before, neither on TL nor on other sites. I have however played Mafia IRL to some degree, and I am closely following the Aperture Mafia thread on this forum, which is really awesome.
Good Luck and Have Fun everybody!



I've moved the time forward 2 hours, which hopefully works as a compromise. Any earlier and I guarantee I will miss pretty much every deadline. Let me know if this works for you and I'll put you /in.


IMPORTANT!

I've changed the voting to Plurality Lynch instead of Majority Lynch. This means that whomever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. In the case of a tie the player who reached to most votes first is lynched.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
March 30 2012 00:56 GMT
#24
Gossemerr and Solohan50, we are full as a 9 player game right now(assuming KharadBanar wants to play on the new deadline time), but I'm considering expanding the number of players to accommodate everyone who wants to play. So we may end up as an 11 or 13 or 15(etc.) player game instead. Either that or another host will fire up Newbie Mini Mafia VII, so either way you guys will end up playing

Stay Tuned.

Game will probably get under way on Friday or Saturday night, omnomMuffins hopefully this works for you(and everyone else). If it doesn't please let me know.
Gossemerr
Profile Joined April 2011
United States195 Posts
March 30 2012 01:07 GMT
#25
Sounds good. Thanks!
<3
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 30 2012 01:36 GMT
#26
Does mafia have to attempt a kill at night?
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
March 30 2012 02:00 GMT
#27
/in!
Stormtrout
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom5 Posts
March 30 2012 02:39 GMT
#28
/in!
The world moves for those who claim to know the way
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
March 30 2012 05:58 GMT
#29
On March 30 2012 09:39 Radfield wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 05:37 Janaan wrote:
/in for my 4th game.


Sorry Janaan, you're 1 over the limit. I will however put you as first replacement, so if anyone drops out or is modkilled you can sub in. Also, if we struggle to fill up I will put you in, but I'd rather give newer players(3 games or less) first dibs. Sound good?


My bad, I thought "3 or less" meant you had already played 3 or less. That's fine, looks like there's plenty of people with no experience signing up, so it's great to get more people in the mafia scene! Good luck, have fun, everyone!

Also, Radfield, if there's anyone else with less experience who wants to get on the replacement list, you can put them ahead of me, since I guess I'm not a newbie anymore :D
LazinCajun
Profile Joined July 2011
United States294 Posts
March 30 2012 06:56 GMT
#30
Geez, this filled up fast.
KharadBanar
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria463 Posts
March 30 2012 09:44 GMT
#31
The new deadline time is fine with me. I'm confirming my /in.

If it starts tonight, I'll probably start posting tomorrow morning.
omnomMuffins
Profile Joined July 2011
United States255 Posts
March 30 2012 11:23 GMT
#32
I can manage to take a peak once a day
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 30 2012 11:25 GMT
#33
/out
please replace me with solohan50
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
March 30 2012 11:27 GMT
#34
On March 30 2012 20:25 blubbdavid wrote:
/out
please replace me with solohan50


Done
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2012 11:45 GMT
#35
Did you decide whether you were going to expand the game by 2-4 players?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KharadBanar
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria463 Posts
March 30 2012 11:47 GMT
#36
On March 30 2012 20:45 marvellosity wrote:
Did you decide whether you were going to expand the game by 2-4 players?


If he expands the game, he'll probably update the OP accordingly.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2012 13:00 GMT
#37
On March 30 2012 20:47 KharadBanar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 20:45 marvellosity wrote:
Did you decide whether you were going to expand the game by 2-4 players?


If he expands the game, he'll probably update the OP accordingly.


Thank you Sherlock
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
March 30 2012 13:23 GMT
#38
On March 30 2012 20:23 omnomMuffins wrote:
I can manage to take a peak once a day


I already get scumvibes off you. Be prepared to get tunelled like a tortured traitor
I don't know, lynch me!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2012 13:25 GMT
#39
On March 30 2012 22:23 FourFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 20:23 omnomMuffins wrote:
I can manage to take a peak once a day


I already get scumvibes off you. Be prepared to get tunelled like a tortured traitor


I like your style.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
March 30 2012 13:31 GMT
#40
On March 30 2012 22:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 22:23 FourFace wrote:
On March 30 2012 20:23 omnomMuffins wrote:
I can manage to take a peak once a day


I already get scumvibes off you. Be prepared to get tunelled like a tortured traitor


I like your style.


AHA! .. complimenting in order to gain sympathy. Obvious scumslip. I got you know!
I don't know, lynch me!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD277
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Replay Cast
1h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.