• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9330 users

A Game of Thrones Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 73 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
April 05 2012 03:04 GMT
#1361
Was right about gumshoe/his replacement, After I died I talked to jitsu (after he died of course) and told him i thought the team was gum, chaoser, and xat. Damn.

I will admit I got frustrated and lost interest in this game pretty fast. I found it very difficult to invest time into a thread that was trolltastic from day 1.

Thanks for hosting curu/VE.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
April 05 2012 03:04 GMT
#1362
+ Show Spoiler [All Role PMs] +
Jaime Lannister
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer, Mafia Paranoid Gun Owner.

[image loading]


Special Ability
[Oneshot]Master of the Sword (Passive): Few can claim to equal the Kingslayer in combat and fewer still dare to provoke this Lion of Lannister.The first night action to target you will fail and result in the death of the person that targeted you.

Factional Ability
Kill: You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavour is “hacked to pieces.”

Team
Your Mafia team consists of:
chaoser
Acrofales
Xatalos
gumshoe


Your Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4pAsUq7W6cyf

You win when it is inevitable that the Mafia will outnumber the Town.

Cersei Lannister
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Cersei Lannister, the Queen, Mafia Roleblocker.

[image loading]

Special Ability
Seduction: Possessing notorious beauty, you are easy on the eyes and even easier between the legs. Unafraid to use your womanly charms to achieve your agenda, you are voluptuously deadly. You may roleblock a target of your choice each night.

Factional Ability
Kill: You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavour is “poisoned.”

Team
Your Mafia team consists of:
chaoser
Acrofales
Xatalos
gumshoe


Your Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4pAsUq7W6cyf

You win when it is inevitable that the Mafia will outnumber the Town.


Tyrion Lannister
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Tyrion Lannister, the Imp, Mafia Framer.

[image loading]

Special Ability
Cunning: Having been discriminated against and disadvantaged your entire life due to your short stature and hideous features, you have developed exceptional cunning and wit, capable of fooling and manipulating the minds of stronger men. You may target a player each night and have them appear as the alignment opposite of that which they would normally appear.

Factional Ability
Kill: You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavour is “stabbed in the back.”

Team
Your Mafia team consists of:
chaoser
Acrofales
Xatalos
gumshoe


Your Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4pAsUq7W6cyf

You win when it is inevitable that the Mafia will outnumber the Town.


Sandor Clegane
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Sandor Clegane, the Hound, Vanilla Mafia.

[image loading]

Factional Ability
Kill: You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavour is “run through.”

Team
Your Mafia team consists of:
chaoser
Acrofales
Xatalos
gumshoe


Your Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4pAsUq7W6cyf

You win when it is inevitable that the Mafia will outnumber the Town.


Littlefinger
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Petyr Baelish, Littlefinger, Third Party Plotter.

[image loading]

Special Ability
Plotter: You are a nefarious and ingenious plotter, patiently sowing the seeds of your plots. These fools squabble over their plots and intrigues, never realizing the strings you have attached in your masterful game. Each night you may choose one player to begin plotting around. You must designate one of these players as a “threat.” You may switch around these “threat” designations between your active targets during the night. During the first night you may choose two targets.

Littlefinger (Passive): Nobody notices or suspects Littlefinger as a threat. They view you as far too insignificant, too powerless. In their eyes, you are just there to multiply the realm’s finances, a threat to no one. You are immune to both the lynch and any night hits.

You win when two “threat” designated player has been lynched and three of your “targets” are simultaneously alive. You may not reveal or hint at your win condition under any circumstance.

Robert Baratheon
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Robert Baratheon, the King, Town Double Voter.

[image loading]

Special Ability
The King’s Will: Once a fierce and renowned fighter, your gut has unfortunately gotten in the way. But that doesn’t matter, you’re king now! Your word carries twice the weight of anyone else. You have a secret second vote which you can apply by PMing the hosts. Your vote will not appear in any vote counts until the final one.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.

Lysa Arryn
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Lysa Arryn, Lady of the Vale, Town Jailkeeper.

[image loading]

Special Ability
The Sky Cells: The Eyrie is arguably the most impenetrable fortress in the realm, its high peaks and treacherous mountainside strong deterents to any unwelcome visitors. As such prisoners locked up in the sky cells are doomed to stay there, unable to reach or be reached by anyone until they are released. You may jail a target of your choice each night, roleblocking them and preventing any actions from affecting them.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.

Beric Dondarrion
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Beric Dondarrion, the Lightning Lord, Town Vigilante.

[image loading]

Special Ability
[Oneshot]The King’s Justice: You have been appointed to carry out the King’s Justice upon enemies of the realm. One time at night you may kill a target of your choice. Your personal kill flavour is “hacked to pieces.”

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.

Barristan Selmy
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Barristan Selmy, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Town Veteran.

[image loading]

Special Ability
Lord Commander (Passive): One of the last knights worthy of wearing the White Cloak, you are a paragon of nobility and sacrifice. Even in your advanced age you remain one of the finest fighters in the realm, a testament to your durability and training. You have two night lives.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.

Jory Cassel
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

[image loading]

You are Jory Cassel, House Stark’s Captain of the Guards, Town Detective.

Special Ability
Investigation: You have been tasked to scour King’s Landing for facts and leads, helping to solve the political intrigue surrounding the throne. You may investigate the alignment of a target of your choice each night.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.


Syrio Forel
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are Syrio Forel, the Former First Sword of Braavos, Town Vigilante.

[image loading]

Special Ability
[Oneshot]Water Dancer: The former First Sword of Braavos, you are an exceptionally agile and skilled swordsman, trained in the Water Dancer style. One time at night you may kill a target of your choice. Your personal kill flavour is “run through.”

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.

Stark Bannerman
Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are a Stark Bannerman, Vanilla Townie.

[image loading]

You have but your voice and your vote.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated.



wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
April 05 2012 03:06 GMT
#1363
In hindsight I think I would remove or change WBG's role. The point of his role was that no one would know his intentions but he would still have to push lynches, so he wouldn't be able to outright troll or Town would completely ignore him and his win con would become that much harder.

However the Risen/Acrofales thing happened and he got his two easy lynches so he could trololol the rest of the way, haha.
wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 03:12:15
April 05 2012 03:08 GMT
#1364
On April 05 2012 12:00 Mattchew wrote:
my only 2 reads on day 1 were right. I am just a pussy and didn't push them TT...

How the fuck did xatalos survive



It was actually pretty simple. Cause town was preoccupied with other shit. Risen and Acro tied up day 2 and 3. And then risk.nuke pushed for greymist finally on day 4. I counter pushed on risk.nuke really hard while defending greymist all game. I'm sure a lot of townies figured a lynch on greymist would be very telling of alignment in the thread. We were actually hoping for a greymist lynch since it would put A LOT of pressure on risk.nuke the next day. And it was a decent lynch so they went for it. Afterwards obviously risk.nuke looked scummy as fuck and so it was easy to push a lynch on him. Xatalos probably WOULD have gotten lynched had bigger things not come up.

Bad play from Risen claiming DT early, risk.nuke tunneling the fuck out of greymist + his horrible defense on zealos, and zealos playing really scummy won us the game
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
April 05 2012 03:09 GMT
#1365
I though WBG had the biggest Tunnel goggles i had ever seen.

Clearly I need to reevaluate my stance on that.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:13 GMT
#1366
On April 05 2012 12:09 GreYMisT wrote:
I though WBG had the biggest Tunnel goggles i had ever seen.

Clearly I need to reevaluate my stance on that.


why would you even worry about WBG? lol. I didn't reply to a single thing of his all game and just ignored him. A nonkillable/nonlynchable player shouldn't be given any thought. He's just a stump third party.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:14 GMT
#1367
only Oberyn ever called me out to any real affect lol. And he's kita =P
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2012 03:14 GMT
#1368
Thanks for hosting Curu and VE!

Impressive scum quicktopic.

When newbies are getting shot at night and chaoser is surviving until endgame with a bunch of mislynches on his record, some alarms should probably be going off. -_-

Day two lynch was pretty silly.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:16 GMT
#1369
chaoser
04-03-2012
02:35 PM ET (US)
lol, risk has given up. we've pretty much locked up the win. I will proclaim an early MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/images/1030-02.jpg

Hopefully history does not repeat itself and we end up being stuck in a prolonged and complicated military situation.


My mission accomplished bad luck almost came true lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2012 03:18 GMT
#1370
Strong day one from Xatalos by the way, I don't think I considered you at any point.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:20 GMT
#1371
On April 05 2012 12:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Strong day one from Xatalos by the way, I don't think I considered you at any point.


lolol...I am pretty sure our team maxed the fuck out of our "newbie card" lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:24 GMT
#1372
wow lol, just checked the vote thread and not single person voted for me the entire game. too pro yo, too pro lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 05 2012 03:25 GMT
#1373
On April 05 2012 12:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Strong day one from Xatalos by the way, I don't think I considered you at any point.

WHATTTTTTTTTTT

the smilies man.... the fucking smilies
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2012 03:28 GMT
#1374
On April 05 2012 12:20 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 12:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Strong day one from Xatalos by the way, I don't think I considered you at any point.


lolol...I am pretty sure our team maxed the fuck out of our "newbie card" lol


lol, I enjoyed being able to play the newbie card on day one when I was able make a post about every player in the game (which was horribly inaccurate considering it was 24 hours into the game) and go from having the most votes to being one of the players with the most town cred for sharing my useless opinion. Then I started getting annoyed by being ignored as a newbie on day two.

I'll consider this game a victory for managing to play in two games under two names without accidentally posting in the wrong thread under the wrong name. (I did slip up once, but luckily it was just a spam jpeg :D )
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 05 2012 03:29 GMT
#1375
Oh smurfy smurfkins. I had no idea.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2012 03:29 GMT
#1376
On April 05 2012 12:25 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 12:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Strong day one from Xatalos by the way, I don't think I considered you at any point.

WHATTTTTTTTTTT

the smilies man.... the fucking smilies


I know!

How could a person that happy be scheming to kill us all?!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 05 2012 03:31 GMT
#1377
no. how could you not see the scum in all those smilies. GAH
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 05 2012 03:32 GMT
#1378
also,
The way he is moving his vote around and seems to care about the lynch target makes me think he is town.

do i need to jackie chan meme you?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2012 03:32 GMT
#1379
yeah except we really DID have newbies.

Xatalos
03-27-2012
04:18 PM ET (US)
New information! Curu told me that a Vigilante can only shoot once per game, so for all intents and purposes, we no longer have to care about being killed outside of a lynch. We don't need to tell town that, but it makes our lives easier. Acrofales is quaranteed to live past this night, for example.


Good job to my team! Newbies ftw~
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 03:34:31
April 05 2012 03:33 GMT
#1380
On April 05 2012 12:32 Mattchew wrote:
also,
Show nested quote +
The way he is moving his vote around and seems to care about the lynch target makes me think he is town.

do i need to jackie chan meme you?


YEAH! LOLOL. I was like oh god...any other vets in the game and they would have called that out straight up for a lynch lol

I mean, look at the end vote for day 1


On March 24 2012 04:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

Acrofales (1) - chaoser, DoYouHas, Risen

GreYMisT (2) - risk.nuke, wherebugsgo, Oberyn

gumshoe (2) - Xatalos, GreYMisT, Nicolas, Xatalos

Mattchew (3) - Acrofales, Xatalos, MrZentor, evantrees

OriginalName (0) - Xatalos, Zealos

Nicolas (0) - Xatalos

DoYouHas (1) - wherebugsgo

Oberyn (2) - SamuelLJackson, DoYouHas, Mattchew, Zealos, GreYMisT

layabout (3) - SamuelLJackson, gumshoe, Alderan

Alderan (2) - DoYouHas, layabout

risk.nuke (1) - chaoser

SamuelLJackson (1) - OriginalName

evantrees (1) - Mattchew

e: derp. Please direct all discrepancies to the author's PM box in the future. Thx!

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.