• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10322 users

A Game of Thrones Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
March 18 2012 00:47 GMT
#21
On March 18 2012 09:38 Curu wrote:
I expect it to take a while to fill up since there are multiple games in progress at the moment but we'll start when it's full. Likely will be around when Protact's game ends but may be earlier.


Wait for it to end sounds really reasonable
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
March 18 2012 01:06 GMT
#22
On March 18 2012 09:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm /in

I wanted to join a normal mini but as there are no normal minis and won't be for the next few weeks I might as well join this one.

Edit: Isn't the jailkeeper someone who locks someone up for the night protectiing them for whatever? In your description it says it protects from 1KP + RBs the guy but shouldn't it be "protects from multiple KP + RBs the guy" ?


I have it this way on purpose, I don't want a role that absolutely cannot be circumvented. If someone wants to kill a Jailkept person bad enough, they have a way to do it.
wat
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 18 2012 02:34 GMT
#23
This game calls for multiple mafia factions.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 02:55:47
March 18 2012 02:53 GMT
#24
Not yet! The Greyjoys don't enter the picture until later books .

You should probably /in as well.
wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 18 2012 03:18 GMT
#25
On March 18 2012 11:34 Incognito wrote:
This game calls for multiple mafia factions.


This is the most peculiar spelling of /in I've ever seen!

Hell, I'm inclined to think it wasn't one after all! Further dissection seems to be required...yeeeeessss...
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
March 18 2012 08:49 GMT
#26
/in

Looks fun.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 18 2012 13:54 GMT
#27
/in

I just got off the ban list, and I want to get back into action.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 16:17:27
March 18 2012 14:28 GMT
#28
/in

I do not sow
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Nicolas
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
114 Posts
March 18 2012 15:03 GMT
#29
/in
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 18 2012 18:29 GMT
#30
On March 18 2012 04:51 prplhz wrote:
Can you play in this game without having read or watched A Game of Thrones?

After just having pulled an all-nighter and then some, this isn't an issue for me anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 18 2012 18:55 GMT
#31
/in :D I'm back woo ^.^
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 18 2012 18:58 GMT
#32
God I wish this went up later so I wasnt hosting Aperture at the same time T.T
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2012 19:21 GMT
#33
Can I join this game as a "newb"? I have played the SC2 Mafia mod quite a bit, so I basically know what to do, but I have never played Mafia in a forum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
March 18 2012 20:02 GMT
#34
/in
lets go!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 20:15:16
March 18 2012 20:11 GMT
#35
/in

(Nevermind my doubts, seems like others without prior games are also participating!)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
March 19 2012 01:06 GMT
#36
On March 19 2012 03:58 GreYMisT wrote:
God I wish this went up later so I wasnt hosting Aperture at the same time T.T


Psht you have like 10 cohosts anyways.
wat
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 19 2012 02:01 GMT
#37
On March 19 2012 10:06 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 03:58 GreYMisT wrote:
God I wish this went up later so I wasnt hosting Aperture at the same time T.T


Psht you have like 10 cohosts anyways.



/in, igrok and jitsu can pick up the slack
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
March 19 2012 02:03 GMT
#38
gotta skate.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
March 19 2012 04:19 GMT
#39
The non-reserved slots are taken but if you want to play feel free to /in anyways. I'll put you on the replacement list for now and if the reserved slots clear up I'll insert you in.
wat
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
March 19 2012 04:22 GMT
#40
/in
Guts? Determination? $5?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.