• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9796 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 136 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2012 01:08 GMT
#321
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath


Why should we trust you? What reasons do you possibly have? My thoughts on you are "dayvig with poor trigger discipline" but I don't see how that qualifies you to make some sort of decision like this. Simply asking for people's trust without anything to back it up is completely meaningless, it doesn't add anything to your vote.

##Elect: blzinghand

If elected, I will lower taxes, raise spending, and balance the budget.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 01:09 GMT
#322
On March 17 2012 10:01 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 09:57 gonzaw wrote:
I won't lie now though, if I get elected, and the ability is interesting enough, I may lie about it if I'm pressured to confuse scum.

This by itself means I will simply refuse to ever vote you in as Wheatley. Nonaccountability isn't a good idea.



And why do you think it's not a good idea?
What if the ability would give scum an advantage if revealed to the thread?


For instance:

Imagine the ability is just a DT check. Perhaps you'll be RBed from now till the end of the game if you state so.
However, if you don't say anything, or you say "it made me bulletproof", it may confuse scum to not RB or hit you.

Same the other way round, you claim you got a DT ability, but you were in fact bulletproof to attract RBs and hits.

Not taking into account more complex abilities, that could be game changing if scum knew nothing about them.


I will be honest, if that was the case I'd probably lie about it if I was pressured to state it, or I would basicly not tell it to the thread at all.
And I believe you (if you are town) may do the same thing, even though you are asking for "accountability".
If you are scum, you can just reveal a fake ability to town to confuse us as well.



Either way, I think the Wheatly role will be ignored throughout the game, just like those "Special Abilities" from Election Mafia were.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2012 01:09 GMT
#323
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Anybody who thinks seriously about electing Gonzaw should take some time to seriously consider what they're doing with their lives.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:11 GMT
#324
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Honestly that was just bad timing as you can see I have been posting rapidly all game I chose to vote for Velinath for something he had already done and wanted myself to be the one to propose him.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 01:13 GMT
#325
I agree. gonzaw is not a good candidate.

also, self voting is as stupid as it could be and should be ruled out in any mafia game as it basically undermines the purpose of an election on day 1: give information to town.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 01:14 GMT
#326
Ooo, I see... that makes way more sense.. so you independently wanted to elect him... Without revealing too much, any other reasons you can give that would cause his election to be beneficial to the town? I agree with Blazinghand that its kind of meaningless currently...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:15 GMT
#327
Anyone have a thoughts on who we should lynch? I'm gonna oppose anything involving no lynch d1, policies(LA- Lurkers as backup is fine though for today only), and random lynch.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:16 GMT
#328
On March 17 2012 10:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
I agree. gonzaw is not a good candidate.

also, self voting is as stupid as it could be and should be ruled out in any mafia game as it basically undermines the purpose of an election on day 1: give information to town.


It doesn't really matter yet but in the later hours we will be forcing people to consolidate their votes which should provide more information... if they do not comply well I guess we can always shoot more people.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2012 01:17 GMT
#329
On March 17 2012 10:11 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Honestly that was just bad timing as you can see I have been posting rapidly all game I chose to vote for Velinath for something he had already done and wanted myself to be the one to propose him.


...and.... we NEED to trust you? Come on, man, you can play better than this. So trigger happy, so poorly explained, on both your shot and your Elect vote. ;_; Let's get some serious cases here.

Look, I promised to lower taxes, raise spending,a nd balance the budget. What's your case for Veli? Like a real case.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 17 2012 01:17 GMT
#330
While I'm waiting for dinner:

1. Zephirdd: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=111188
2. Mr. Wiggles: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=99050
3. Vaderseven: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=39803
4. Velinath: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=164004
5. Jayjay54: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=125084
6. Kitaman27: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=46535
7. Ghost_403: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=104946
8. MidnightGladius: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=30191
9. gonzaw: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=237527
10. Kenpachi: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=51151
11. blzinghand: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=133498
12. Sinani206: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=128360
13. Lanaia: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=154975
14. Paperscraps: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=62048
15. Bluelightz: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=235418
16. Nisani201: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=105586
17. Hassybaby: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=129007
18. Drazerk: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=107918
19. Adam4167: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=192320
20. Grackaroni: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=198851
21. Cwave: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=232648
22. Cyber_Cheese: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=87276
23. RayzorFlash: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=129351
24. Zelblade: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=240873
25. Foolishness: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=47499
26. Sbrubbles: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=118447
27. VisceraEyes: Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger, was consumed by Shadow and Flame day1!
28. blubbdavid: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=60919
29. Phagga: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=248181
30. Maverick32x: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=174863
31. Dirk Hardpec: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=256233
Trust in Bayes.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2012 01:18 GMT
#331
On March 17 2012 10:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
I agree. gonzaw is not a good candidate.

also, self voting is as stupid as it could be and should be ruled out in any mafia game as it basically undermines the purpose of an election on day 1: give information to town.


Oh waht should I unvote? Look I think it's pretty clear that *I* am the best candidate. The other candidates seem pretty underwhelming to me, and Drazerk is about as useful as a bowling ball in a swimming pool at the moment. You should elect me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 17 2012 01:18 GMT
#332
On March 17 2012 10:17 MidnightGladius wrote:
While I'm waiting for dinner:

1. Zephirdd: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=111188
2. Mr. Wiggles: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=99050
3. Vaderseven: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=39803
4. Velinath: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=164004
5. Jayjay54: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=125084
6. Kitaman27: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=46535
7. Ghost_403: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=104946
8. MidnightGladius: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=30191
9. gonzaw: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=237527
10. Kenpachi: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=51151
11. blzinghand: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=133498
12. Sinani206: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=128360
13. Lanaia: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=154975
14. Paperscraps: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=62048
15. Bluelightz: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=235418
16. Nisani201: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=105586
17. Hassybaby: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=129007
18. Drazerk: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=107918
19. Adam4167: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=192320
20. Grackaroni: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=198851
21. Cwave: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=232648
22. Cyber_Cheese: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=87276
23. RayzorFlash: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=129351
24. Zelblade: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=240873
25. Foolishness: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=47499
26. Sbrubbles: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=118447
27. VisceraEyes: Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger, was consumed by Shadow and Flame day1!
28. blubbdavid: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=60919
29. Phagga: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=248181
30. Maverick32x: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=174863
31. Dirk Hardpec: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=256233


Midnightgladius has recieved 10 science collaboration points
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:19 GMT
#333
On March 17 2012 10:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:11 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Honestly that was just bad timing as you can see I have been posting rapidly all game I chose to vote for Velinath for something he had already done and wanted myself to be the one to propose him.


...and.... we NEED to trust you? Come on, man, you can play better than this. So trigger happy, so poorly explained, on both your shot and your Elect vote. ;_; Let's get some serious cases here.

Look, I promised to lower taxes, raise spending,a nd balance the budget. What's your case for Veli? Like a real case.


I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 17 2012 01:20 GMT
#334
On March 17 2012 10:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Anybody who thinks seriously about electing Gonzaw should take some time to seriously consider what they're doing with their lives.


Well thats a personal question.


Or statement.


DICK.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:21 GMT
#335
My eyes O_O, I think that Wiggles is town and trustable for the elections, vote for the wiggul cause!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 17 2012 01:21 GMT
#336
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?
Trust in Bayes.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 01:22 GMT
#337
On March 17 2012 10:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Anybody who thinks seriously about electing Gonzaw should take some time to seriously consider what they're doing with their lives.


Velinath is better then? Is it because of the "accountability" thing?
What are the reasons I wouldn't be a good candidate?


Remember, you are just electing an ability; not a mayor; not a player with protection, just an ability.

If you don't think I'm scum, what on earth would make me a bad candidate?
If you do think I'm scum, or you have doubts about my alignment, then state your reasons for believing so.

On March 17 2012 10:08 Bluelightz wrote:
For the elections, I vote Mr.Wiggles to be Wheatley position, Mr.Wiggles is lookking fairly town and has put effort into his posts.

##Elect: Mr.Wiggles



Why is he looking fairly town?

He has 3 posts with almost no interesting content at all.
Are you able to read Wiggles that well? If so, can you prove that?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:23 GMT
#338
On March 17 2012 10:21 Bluelightz wrote:
My eyes O_O, I think that Wiggles is town and trustable for the elections, vote for the wiggul cause!


Wiggles is someone who should never win the election for several reasons

1) If he is scum we are screwed and there is no coming back
2) If he is town and it turns bad we are also screwed
3) I used an item on Wiggles and know he is not the same as me which makes me hesitant for anyone to vote for him without an excellent argument
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:24 GMT
#339
@gonzaw


On March 17 2012 08:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Though I question why you'd choose to shoot less than an hour into day 1, we just got a bunch of information from that lynch. We now know there's three sleeper cell members, so that's a modconfirmed scum number we can work with.

So is that actually the reason you shot him Drazerk? I don't see why you'd think that about VE as compared to anyone else, and why you'd shoot him without posting.



Would mafia ask this question? I think that Wiggles is town based on that he is posting like not being coordinated with other people.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:25 GMT
#340
On March 17 2012 10:21 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?


I do not believe in vannila townies considering the set up and what the game was originally going to be so you really might want to back track that claim.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1884
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 33m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.