• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:26
CEST 05:26
KST 12:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 136 Next
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:26 GMT
#341
Oh, Drazerks arguement just threw my argument out of the window, Unvoting Wiggles and gonna look at Veli, Drazerk, based on that item would you be fine for lynching him?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:28 GMT
#342
On March 17 2012 10:26 Bluelightz wrote:
Oh, Drazerks arguement just threw my argument out of the window, Unvoting Wiggles and gonna look at Veli, Drazerk, based on that item would you be fine for lynching him?


Not yet. Maybe later but not today we need wiggles to speak more and actually form a case also I am really looking at MidnightGladius for the lynch target today
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2012 01:32 GMT
#343
On March 17 2012 10:21 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?


Are you claiming to be a town-aligned Vanilla Townie?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 01:32 GMT
#344
On March 17 2012 10:24 Bluelightz wrote:
@gonzaw


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Though I question why you'd choose to shoot less than an hour into day 1, we just got a bunch of information from that lynch. We now know there's three sleeper cell members, so that's a modconfirmed scum number we can work with.

So is that actually the reason you shot him Drazerk? I don't see why you'd think that about VE as compared to anyone else, and why you'd shoot him without posting.



Would mafia ask this question? I think that Wiggles is town based on that he is posting like not being coordinated with other people.



Ehmm, don't see how asking that questions makes it feel he's not coordinated with other people.
Seems like a question that's totally unrelated to his alignment.
Apart from that I don't see how you can think he's town.


Also, where is Paperscraps? He just disappeared shortly after VE's death.
Could be a time-zone thing, but either way I want to know why he was convinced VE was 3rd party, and why he suddenly went AFK when he was "Excited to get started".
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 01:34 GMT
#345
EBWOP:

Well shit, forgot to vote for myself.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:37 GMT
#346
For now, I'm gonna vote Veli on his willingness to reveal the power, I am going to switch my vote though if a more better candidate appears.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 17 2012 01:45 GMT
#347
On March 17 2012 10:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:21 MidnightGladius wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?


Are you claiming to be a town-aligned Vanilla Townie?


I have no power roles, and I win with the town. How does that make me anything other than vanilla town?
Trust in Bayes.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:48 GMT
#348
On March 17 2012 10:45 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:32 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:21 MidnightGladius wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?


Are you claiming to be a town-aligned Vanilla Townie?


I have no power roles, and I win with the town. How does that make me anything other than vanilla town?


Give me your items then as I don't believe you would be useless when I consider the roles already in play.

Honestly I just believe you are scum and should be voted for at this stage.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 01:49 GMT
#349
hi guys. i had an awesome day outside eating Korean BBQ and playing Billiard with my friends (birthday boy)

gonna go read the thread now.

btw im Kenpachi and im Townie
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:53 GMT
#350
On March 17 2012 10:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys. i had an awesome day outside eating Korean BBQ and playing Billiard with my friends (birthday boy)

gonna go read the thread now.

btw im Kenpachi and im Townie


Its tempting to believe this because Kenpachi does this every game :O, any thoughts?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 01:55 GMT
#351
On March 17 2012 10:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys. i had an awesome day outside eating Korean BBQ and playing Billiard with my friends (birthday boy)

gonna go read the thread now.

btw im Kenpachi and im Townie


Its tempting to believe this because Kenpachi does this every game :O, any thoughts?


T_T
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 17 2012 01:58 GMT
#352
In order to assist the Testing Process, we have assembled the Aperture Science Official Mod Message Filter. Please refer to it for all Aperture Science Official Mod Messages.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 01:58 GMT
#353
kk so i lied. im actually not townie but i get super powers if a majority types

##Vote: GLaDOS

Also elect me for Wheatly. itll help a lot.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 01:58 GMT
#354
Put it in the Original Post of science!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 17 2012 02:00 GMT
#355
On March 17 2012 10:58 Kenpachi wrote:
kk so i lied. im actually not townie but i get super powers if a majority types

##Vote: GLaDOS

Also elect me for Wheatly. itll help a lot.

Why should we give you super powers?
Enjoy your day.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 02:00 GMT
#356
On March 17 2012 11:00 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:58 Kenpachi wrote:
kk so i lied. im actually not townie but i get super powers if a majority types

##Vote: GLaDOS

Also elect me for Wheatly. itll help a lot.

Why should we give you super powers?


Why didn't I shoot you...
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:04 GMT
#357
Oh wow Wheatly doesnt get Bodyguards. NVM l0l.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:04 GMT
#358
but still kill GLaDOS
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:07 GMT
#359
OK IVE BEEN INFORMED.
We must gain majority on Voting GLaDOS in this thread instead of the Voting Thread (player will still die)
SO DONT BE DERP LIKE ME
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 02:07 GMT
#360
Right, first things first:

I believe Drazerk is town. Mostly because of this:

-His shot right at the start of the day. I doubt a scum would do that, it would put TREMENDOUS pressure on him right off the bat
-His whole "I know Veli is town, because of bla bla bla", and not have Veli state otherwise, which means it's likely they are both town or they are both scum. I'd want Velinath to confirm that Drazerk isn't speaking bullshit though.
-Using an item on Wiggles. If he tells the truth, then I doubt scum would throw away an item like that, they would probably keep it, at least for some more time.
-He seems to have a lot of activity by this point, and considering 20 or so players are all inactive, I don't see why he would need to do so if he were scum (it would be easier for him to just lurk a little bit).


Considering that, if Drazerk is 100% convinced Velinath is town, then I would prefer Velinath to be elected Wheatly rather than anybody else.

However, I would want more participation from Velinath to decide.


As for suspicions, I already stated why I'm irky towards Paperscraps, but I want to hear more from him.

I'm suspicious of Wiggles, mostly because he was not inactive, but didn't contribute anything to the discussion, and had plenty of opportunities to post more than what he did, and post more content than what he did.

I get a bad feeling out of Blazinghand, specially with his cockyness.



On March 17 2012 10:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath


Why should we trust you? What reasons do you possibly have? My thoughts on you are "dayvig with poor trigger discipline" but I don't see how that qualifies you to make some sort of decision like this. Simply asking for people's trust without anything to back it up is completely meaningless, it doesn't add anything to your vote.

##Elect: blzinghand

If elected, I will lower taxes, raise spending, and balance the budget.



On March 17 2012 10:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:11 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:08 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath



Geez, you really posted that rather quickly after he put his hat in there... I know you said that you'd like us to trust you.. but that's asking a lot..

I do appreciate Velinath's accountability though, more so than Gonzaw's...



Honestly that was just bad timing as you can see I have been posting rapidly all game I chose to vote for Velinath for something he had already done and wanted myself to be the one to propose him.


...and.... we NEED to trust you? Come on, man, you can play better than this. So trigger happy, so poorly explained, on both your shot and your Elect vote. ;_; Let's get some serious cases here.

Look, I promised to lower taxes, raise spending,a nd balance the budget. What's your case for Veli? Like a real case.


Do you think Drazerk is town or scum? What do you mean by "you can play better than this"?
Are you assuming he's town?
If so, why wouldn't you trust him on something that happens to be based on his role or actions with his items?


Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 34m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.