• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 136 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 02:09 GMT
#361
/confirm.


Grackaroni's candidacy for Wheatly!

1) I will be completely transparent. Need Proof?


On March 17 2012 10:25 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:21 MidnightGladius wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:19 Drazerk wrote:
I know he is the same as me or a DT.

Either way I am certain he is not scum and so gets my vote and I want you to vote for him.


If that is the case, and we end up having to deal with renegade Wheatley, we'll be losing a PR. Why not elect a vanilla town like me, instead?


I do not believe in vannila townies considering the set up and what the game was originally going to be so you really might want to back track that claim.


I am neither a blue role, nor a Bluelightz.

Furthermore I believe that Gonzaw has the item I am looking for.
I will be at my computer the second that the information goes out for the Wheatley and will tell you the abilities ASAP.
I will use whatever the role is at the town's discretion.
We can't even know for sure that the role will become anti-town later on so I don't mind taking it.
What happens if I do turn anti town?

2) I'm on Spring Break, and thus by telling you guys, I no longer have an excuse for lurking. I like to lurk as scum because scum is scary T_T, This game I will be active.

3) I want the title. Bow to your Wheatly.

Yeah, I think We're done here. Vote for Grackaroni.

##Elect: Grackaroni
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 02:10 GMT
#362
EBWOP:

On March 17 2012 11:07 Kenpachi wrote:
OK IVE BEEN INFORMED.
We must gain majority on Voting GLaDOS in this thread instead of the Voting Thread (player will still die)
SO DONT BE DERP LIKE ME



I won't do anything until you tell us what exact superpowers you receive, or give us more info about this GLaDOS thing.

Is GLaDOS an actual player from us? Like an actual role?
Scum role perhaps?

Does this kill that player? Or does it trigger another thing?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 02:14 GMT
#363
@Grackaroni

So why do you think I even have an item?



Also people, what do you guys think about Blazinghand, Wiggles and Drazerk?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:16 GMT
#364
Catch is, i cant reveal my name or Superpower or i get modkilled.
But to be honest, i dont understand the context of my Role PM and it doesnt have anything to do with Portal except killing GLaDOS (Meaning GLaDOS will die, gonzaw)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 17 2012 02:19 GMT
#365
On March 17 2012 10:58 Kenpachi wrote:
kk so i lied. im actually not townie but i get super powers if a majority types

##Vote: GLaDOS

Also elect me for Wheatly. itll help a lot.


Without a majority of players even active, any discussion about this is just going to clutter up the thread, and you don't even give us any details for us to discuss. Surely you didn't expect a majority of players to just do what you told them to, without any evidence or support :D.

What were you trying to accomplish with this sequence of posts?
Trust in Bayes.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:20 GMT
#366
Im trying to kill GLaDOS to get my superpower.
short and simple. killing GLaDOS does not require voting in the voting thread. all we need is a consensus in the discussion thread. kk simple right?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 02:24 GMT
#367
Will you be sure to reveal the power Mr.Grack?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 02:25 GMT
#368
On March 17 2012 11:14 gonzaw wrote:
@Grackaroni

So why do you think I even have an item?

No role related reason. Just a random thought.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 02:31 GMT
#369
On March 17 2012 11:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 11:14 gonzaw wrote:
@Grackaroni

So why do you think I even have an item?

No role related reason. Just a random thought.


Ehmm, that's not ramdom at all.

If it was indeed a random thought, what was the purpose of posting it?
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 17 2012 02:36 GMT
#370
Interesting start...

- Draz, whyyyyy can't we elect you as Wheatley? I don't think we should give Wheatley to anyone who's likely to be mafia, and you're most likely to be town or sleeper cell to me right now. I'd feel a lot better about electing you than I would anybody else at this point... I guess I'll vote for Velinath instead if you are completely sure he's town...

- WTF is a Celtic Guardian, and how do I get me one of them fancy Yu-Gi-Oh cards??? Anyone got any ideas as to what he does??

- I'd be totally fine with a Lynch-all-liars policy on day 1 if we don't have a clear scum, and our first liar is Kenpachi... Lets hang him!!! :D

##Elect: Velinath
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:38 GMT
#371
LaL is so flawed

Im a potato
no i lied

I got a PM Drazerk is scum
no i lied

seriously. noobs these days vote GLaDOS
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 02:43 GMT
#372
kk I will go on to say ONLY 5 people are better than me in mafia signed up for this game. None of you have enough experience to understand why shit like LaL is stupid as it is especially in a closed game set up.

I know how to abuse WIFOM to the max and i can easily destroy every single on of you fools in a 1v1 Mafia match

vote glados ffs ........
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 02:44 GMT
#373
On March 17 2012 11:31 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 11:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 17 2012 11:14 gonzaw wrote:
@Grackaroni

So why do you think I even have an item?

No role related reason. Just a random thought.


Ehmm, that's not ramdom at all.

If it was indeed a random thought, what was the purpose of posting it?

I was trying to make it a little less obvious but sticking to my transparency.
On March 17 2012 08:48 gonzaw wrote:

Fact: Lemons contain traces of potassium sulfate.


I want my lemons
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 04:58 GMT
#374
Kenpachi, not all players have talked today. As much as the idea of giving someone super powers sounds tempting, I'd rather see if any other player is related to GLaDOS in any way.

I was about to say how I don't like how impatient you are, but then I remembered you're Kenpachi so herp derp.


Also Celtic Guardian was always a filler card, usually an opener in a match used for sacrificing for higher tier monsters. It's biggest feature is that he has a relatively high attack power to its star level. That's all I recall from him.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 17 2012 05:10 GMT
#375
thatsi f you played Yugioh for only 2 years after it was introduced
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 17 2012 05:12 GMT
#376
Okay everyone. I forgot to come to this after work so I'm here now. reading.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 05:14 GMT
#377
On March 17 2012 14:10 Kenpachi wrote:
thatsi f you played Yugioh for only 2 years after it was introduced


Don't come with yugioh GX shenanigans, I only played/watched the very first generations
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 05:30 GMT
#378
Kenpachi, I need more information before I add my name to any consensus to kill GLaDOS. In what way does your superpower benefit the town, and why should I believe that you are town aligned?
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 05:33 GMT
#379
ebwop: I'm considering that you claim vanilla townie every game, and I don't see why that's any more believable here than in any other game.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 17 2012 05:35 GMT
#380
Nice shot, Drazerk.

On to business.
I move we wait on the Kenpachi thing until we see if anyone else relates to the whole GLaDOS thing.
I would be willing to do what Kenpachi says if we can get some more information.
Also, I want to give Wheatley to Drazerk, as he is pretty much confirmed town.
(BTW mods, it's spelled Wheatley)
And Zephirdd is looking pretty scummy right now.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 33m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.