• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 49 Next All
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 10 2012 03:23 GMT
#761
Decon that epic reads post from Snarfs is why I think he is town. It is pretty logical though I disagree on a few points most importantly it is transparent.

Given there is a SK the sandroba hit was probably real. Paperscraps' vig claim was real which means the SK must have doublestacked on either Palmar or Jackal. We are at 6/14 with two scum (probably based on balance, is this likely) and a SK. If we miss-lynch today we lose. Half the players left should be on your suspicious list.

I think Snarfs is town, I am town. That leaves three lynch targets in Decon, Bluelightz, Toast and AKCT. Filters how we come.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 10 2012 03:34 GMT
#762
After counting math, today, we NEED to lynch the SK

3-2-1 split isn't good.

Here is the possible resuslts if we lynch scum today

1-1-1(1 kp town, 1 kp scum)
2-1-0(1 kp scum, 1 kp SK{but if the sk has not been shot yet it will be 2-1-1}


Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 10 2012 03:54 GMT
#763
On March 10 2012 12:11 Probulous wrote:
Wow

I guess this confirms the existence of a SK then.


Just wondering, what makes you so sure there isn't a Mafia vig? That is still a distinct possibility....

I'll still go with what I said before and say we need to proceed as if there is an SK, but there is still the chance there is not. Unless you know something specific....

On March 10 2012 12:23 Probulous wrote:
Decon that epic reads post from Snarfs is why I think he is town. It is pretty logical though I disagree on a few points most importantly it is transparent.

Given there is a SK the sandroba hit was probably real. Paperscraps' vig claim was real which means the SK must have doublestacked on either Palmar or Jackal. We are at 6/14 with two scum (probably based on balance, is this likely) and a SK. If we miss-lynch today we lose. Half the players left should be on your suspicious list.

I think Snarfs is town, I am town. That leaves three lynch targets in Decon, Bluelightz, Toast and AKCT. Filters how we come.


Again, what makes you so sure SK double stakced on Jakal or Palmar? If the SK exists, they could have chosen to not submit a night hit. Strange that you would jump to conclusions....

Given that the SK would be pushing scum for lynching all game, it would be really easy to appear townish.....

FOS: Probulous

Re-read this man's filter people.....


I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 10 2012 04:00 GMT
#764


Because they wouldn't have shot sandroba then would they?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 10 2012 04:01 GMT
#765
Honesty Toast I thought you had this figured out? Think about it, the evidence makes far more sense that there is a SK than that sandroba randomly claimed for no reason.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 10 2012 04:08 GMT
#766
Why would the SK hold their shot? Makes no sense because the sooner they shoot scum the less chance they have of dying. We know that Paper shot Jackal so we know that either scum or SK shot Palmar. Therefore there must have been a doublestack.

Yes I am assuming that the SK shot every night but assuming otherwise makes no sense.
Yes I am assuming that sandroba was really shot but gain his claim makes no sense otherwise.

I wasn't convinced before because I couldn't be 100% certain of Paperscraps claim. I can't believe that after so many days working this out you come to different conclusions? Simple question what would you need to be convinced there is a SK?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 10 2012 05:22 GMT
#767
Why would you assume there is a double stack instead of assuming there is a Mafia vig? You jumped to conclusions really fast after the day post. Only person to have put any pressure on you so far this game was Adam, and now he's dead.

And three posts across 8 minutes? I love how you start out all calm about it then get more verbose in each successive post.

Not confirmed anything yet, but this is enough to make me suspicious...



Surprisingly, no one has asked the really crucial question here; why did Paperscraps get killed last night? A vig who has used his shot is not threat to scum, and if anything he was pulling a lot of attention away from the SK. So why was he killed?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 10 2012 06:01 GMT
#768
On March 10 2012 14:22 TheToast wrote:
Why would you assume there is a double stack instead of assuming there is a Mafia vig? You jumped to conclusions really fast after the day post. Only person to have put any pressure on you so far this game was Adam, and now he's dead.

And three posts across 8 minutes? I love how you start out all calm about it then get more verbose in each successive post.

Not confirmed anything yet, but this is enough to make me suspicious...


I'll save you some time, I'm not the serial killer. You are right that it could have been a mafia vig. I had discounted the idea because to me mafia runs a huge risk keeping him till late game, he could shot or hung before they get to use him. Plus that would require sandroba's claim to be fake. I still think that there is like 90% assurance there is a SK. It explains things better.

Surprisingly, no one has asked the really crucial question here; why did Paperscraps get killed last night? A vig who has used his shot is not threat to scum, and if anything he was pulling a lot of attention away from the SK. So why was he killed?

Mafia thought he was the SK? If that is true it makes sense for them to try and push for his lynch because he is a veteran (saves them shots). I'll take a look at those pushing Paperscraps yesterday.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 09:29:40
March 10 2012 09:13 GMT
#769
GG guys!

Edit: Could whoever has the quicktopic, PM me.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 10 2012 11:58 GMT
#770
-There are 3 town, 2 mafia and 1 SK alive.
-Mafia have a medic.
-If we lynch the SK we lose, unless there is a town vet or medic around to absorb a hit.

-Bluellightz is scum: He jumped on the Sandroba BW when it was over. He posts this which is completely untrue:

On March 10 2012 12:34 Bluelightz wrote:
After counting math, today, we NEED to lynch the SK

3-2-1 split isn't good.

Here is the possible resuslts if we lynch scum today

1-1-1(1 kp town, 1 kp scum)
2-1-0(1 kp scum, 1 kp SK{but if the sk has not been shot yet it will be 2-1-1}




If we kill the SK we are almost guaranteed to lose. The only way we can win is if the SK kills a mafia tonight, which can't happen if he's dead.

##Vote Bluelightz
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 10 2012 12:02 GMT
#771
Yeah decon I realized it but didnt bother to correct sorry :|

How does Mafia have a medic(the sandroba hit?)
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 10 2012 12:08 GMT
#772
On March 10 2012 21:02 Bluelightz wrote:
Yeah decon I realized it but didnt bother to correct sorry :|

How does Mafia have a medic(the sandroba hit?)


Explanation for all that:

-11 town + 3 mafia would be very townsided, unless mafia had 3 PRs. As sandroba flipped goon this is not our setup.
-10 town + 4 mafia is a more balanced setup, but then it would be 3-3 and the game would be over.
-11 town + 2 mafia + SK would be too weak for mafia
-Therefore it must be 10 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.

-Mafia must have a medic as SK hit sandroba night one and was saved. He didn't flip vet and no town medic has come forward to claim the save.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 10 2012 12:25 GMT
#773
I agree decon, also I gtg now.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 10 2012 17:48 GMT
#774
Where is everyone...
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 10 2012 21:43 GMT
#775
On March 10 2012 21:02 Bluelightz wrote:
Yeah decon I realized it but didnt bother to correct sorry :|

How does Mafia have a medic(the sandroba hit?)

It's not you posting things that are incorrect that seems mafia-esque.

It's you posting things, realizing you're wrong, but then waiting for someone else to call you out on it rather than correcting yourself. You did the same thing with thinking Pandain was suspicious and then never explaining your vote switch to Paper.

Care to explain this behaviour?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 11 2012 00:29 GMT
#776
Decon, I am here, just sleeping earlier

I have no idea where AKCT is, maybe he doesn't either? It sucks majorly that we have two lurkers at this stage of the game.

I think this post of yours (Klicky) is really useful. Especially given Bluelightz's response

On March 10 2012 21:02 Bluelightz wrote:
Yeah decon I realized it but didnt bother to correct sorry :|

How does Mafia have a medic(the sandroba hit?)


As Snarfs pointed out only mafia have an incentive to hide information. Townies point out their mistakes so that others don't make the same ones. Mafia just hope that people don't notice. I am more concerned that he hasn't bothered offering any reads or any insight into other people's posting. He is still lurking despite me badgering him all game long to post so I am would be more than happy for him to swing. His behaviour does not make sense as town and at this stage of the game I can only assume he is doing this on purpose.

##vote Bluelightz
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 11 2012 11:28 GMT
#777
Is there anybody out there?

AKCT I hope your head is still in one piece cause it would be nice to have your input. Blulightz, any words at all? This place is like a morgue

From phone
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 11 2012 12:38 GMT
#778
Alright, i'll speak up

I think me & AKCT are town, I have a fainting read that Snarfs is too.......

I don't really know who to Lynch.

As an answer to TheToast's question,
I think that Paperscraps was killed because today LYLO, mafia were afraid that Paperscraps would push Deconduo, what do you guys think of this?

For some odd reason Deconduo stands out too me

I'm not sure, but I think There should be 1 Town and maifa/sk in AKCT & Snarf as well in TheToast & Probulous.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 11 2012 12:39 GMT
#779
Oh, and im sure your gonna speak up on my contradicton, so for more clarity please ignore the reads of me thinking BOTH AKCT & Snarfs are town thanks^^
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 11 2012 12:41 GMT
#780
@Snarfs I wanted to say that I wasn't suspicious of Pandain anymore after rereading his filter at the time.

Sorry for triple posting.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O146
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 601
ZZZero.O 146
soO 60
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
League of Legends
Doublelift1327
Counter-Strike
fl0m5768
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu580
Other Games
summit1g5366
FrodaN1228
KnowMe326
ToD259
Pyrionflax209
420jenkins195
Livibee171
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 44
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 45
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1874
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur622
• Scarra69
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 27m
Patches Events
18h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.