• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8935 users

Kaller Game - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 98 99 100 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 13:37 GMT
#81
On February 23 2012 19:44 syllogism wrote:
When is this starting? I think we are at 30 now

Kurumi should mod kill you for editing and then resurrect you on day 4.
Life can only kill you once.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-23 13:56:26
February 23 2012 13:56 GMT
#82

[image loading]
Day 1


Thunder and Lightning.
Enter 3 Witches.

Witch 1: When will we meet again like this?

Witch 2: When Caller actually runs a game instead of enticing people before disappearing off the face of the Earth.

Witch 3: Quiet, quiet, something wicked this way comes.

Enter Kurumi.

Kurumi.: Herpaderp, just minding my own Polish business.

Witch 1: Kurumi., welcome to our little game
Of cold and wind and thunder and rain
We give you the power of Caller’s modding
And we’ll make you accept it with just a bit of prodding.

Kurumi.: Caller’s power, eh? Interesting…

Witch 2: You’ll use his bones to grow in power
To make Ver and Qatol and sane mods cower,
By tapping into that insanity that Caller has got,
You’ll use it to become the King of Scots.

Witch 3: You mean King of Tots, my little woobie,
For nearly every player this game is a noobie.

Witches fight each other and asplode

It is Day 1. Begin the first casting of the stone.

Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:00 GMT
#83
Good enough for me, I don't even care, I'm just gonna start playing the game.

So.

This is a Kaller game, we have no idea what roles are in it, if it's balanced or even going to end at all. So, with this in mind, I suggest we finally test my theory that a Random Lynch on day 1 would actually be quite a good idea. If enough people agree with this, I'll write a bash script to randomize the names, and allow someone else to pick a time when the name will be selected. The code will be public.

So, are you guys ready to roll the dice? Murder the guy with the shortest straw?
Computer says mafia
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 23 2012 14:04 GMT
#84
go ahead, he will probably be ressurrected three days later anyways.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 23 2012 14:05 GMT
#85
So has it begun? And Caller is co-host?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 23 2012 14:08 GMT
#86
I hast no role PMs?!!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 23 2012 14:09 GMT
#87
I think mass claim sounds like a good idea. I'm vanilla town.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:09 GMT
#88
On February 23 2012 23:08 Bluelightz wrote:
I hast no role PMs?!!


I just assumed I was town, that's pretty scummy, to actually even give the notion that you might not be town any thought. Tell me why we shouldn't hang you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:15 GMT
#89
Why didn't you make your claim green like in the role pms syllo?
Computer says mafia
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 23 2012 14:16 GMT
#90
This is my outing.
Please be gentle, it is something I have carried around with me for years, it was something that has burden me for so long, I can't stand it any more, so here it is: I am green.
I am greener than VanillaTownie.

Hell, I am so fucking green that plants are trying to mate with me, fucking flowers should watch out where they stick their leaves into.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 23 2012 14:17 GMT
#91
I guess I'm third party VT then, oh well could be worse
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:18 GMT
#92
I believe bubbdavid's claim. I think you're scum syllo. Why are you not scumhunting yet?
Computer says mafia
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 23 2012 14:19 GMT
#93
Because I'm a third party VT, yet to decide which side is scum
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:24 GMT
#94
hmm, that actually looks like a solid defense to me.

##Vote Nisani201
Computer says mafia
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 23 2012 14:25 GMT
#95
I assume that's your RNG right?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:26 GMT
#96
My role is Hoard Fillet I am not going to tell you what abilities I have.
Computer says mafia
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 23 2012 14:29 GMT
#97
And... back to WHOLETTHEDOGSOUT!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 23 2012 14:33 GMT
#98
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 23 2012 14:39 GMT
#99
On February 23 2012 23:33 blubbdavid wrote:
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!


I don't like that approach one bit.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 23 2012 14:42 GMT
#100
Should I just start poating as if I am a player even though the player list stops at #19 or should I use this as a possible gambit to win via lurking to victory as scum?

Would be an awesome gambit to lurk as scum without knowing you are scum or even playing...


Also, claiming town cop.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 98 99 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 143
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 475
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm87
canceldota71
League of Legends
Doublelift3509
Counter-Strike
Fnx 994
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Other Games
summit1g6829
FrodaN1083
shahzam528
C9.Mang0295
RotterdaM85
Mew2King28
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• RyuSc2 23
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1067
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
17m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.