On February 24 2012 01:15 Nisani201 wrote:
If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y".
If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y".
No.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
On February 24 2012 01:15 Nisani201 wrote: If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y". No. | ||
|
Jackal58
United States4264 Posts
On February 24 2012 01:15 Nisani201 wrote: If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y". If you win I'll only type with my elbows for a month. | ||
|
Jitsu
United States929 Posts
On February 24 2012 01:22 Jackal58 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 24 2012 01:15 Nisani201 wrote: If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y". If you win I'll only type with my elbows for a month. While drunk. (read: all the time) | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
DON'T LEAVE ME <3 <3 <3 <3 | ||
|
Forumite
Sweden3280 Posts
On February 24 2012 02:02 Palmar wrote: yeah kurumi that's fine, just put me up as cohost and let's get this show on the road. He´s fishing for setup information! Get him! | ||
|
syllogism
Finland5948 Posts
| ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
| ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
On February 24 2012 03:04 syllogism wrote: I probably won't be taking this game very seriously, depending on how things unfold I suppose As long You follow the golden rule of mafia I am ok with that It's "play to win" | ||
|
Jackal58
United States4264 Posts
On February 24 2012 01:37 Jitsu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 24 2012 01:22 Jackal58 wrote: On February 24 2012 01:15 Nisani201 wrote: If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y". If you win I'll only type with my elbows for a month. While drunk. (read: all the time) ![]() | ||
|
Radfield
Canada2720 Posts
| ||
|
syllogism
Finland5948 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
Forumite
Sweden3280 Posts
I plan to act scummy if Town, and to act Town if Scum. | ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
This will be interesting. | ||
|
EchelonTee
United States5262 Posts
On February 24 2012 04:18 Forumite wrote: Sounds legit. I plan to act scummy if Town, and to act Town if Scum. hey that's my MO | ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
| ||
|
vaderseven
United States2556 Posts
Regaurdless of my role and align, I will be claiming cop. I intend to do this to help whatever side I on win. Lord save me if Im 3rd party. | ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
On February 24 2012 04:24 GreYMisT wrote: Im going to ask for the ring day one, and derail the thread for 5 pages Fuck off, that's my job | ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
I will explain later. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong Horang2 Rush Soma BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|