• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

Kaller Game - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 100 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 14:42 GMT
#101
No problem. I'm The Drunken Bus Driver I just ran Palmars scummy ass over. And I don't even remember getting behind the wheel.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:43 GMT
#102
On February 23 2012 23:39 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 23:33 blubbdavid wrote:
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!


I don't like that approach one bit.


well sucks for you.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 23 2012 14:43 GMT
#103
like hella i know what is going on i am still on my self-imposed exile

still some time before i have another terrible mafia idea and post it never to return
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 14:44 GMT
#104
On February 23 2012 23:43 Caller wrote:
like hella i know what is going on i am still on my self-imposed exile

still some time before i have another terrible mafia idea and post it never to return


Can we get a vote count?
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 14:46 GMT
#105
On February 23 2012 23:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 23:39 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 23 2012 23:33 blubbdavid wrote:
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!


I don't like that approach one bit.


well sucks for you.

[image loading]
Life can only kill you once.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 23 2012 14:52 GMT
#106
On February 23 2012 23:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 23:39 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 23 2012 23:33 blubbdavid wrote:
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!


I don't like that approach one bit.


well sucks for you.


did you already know that you are named after a muscle you basically use to jerk off?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 14:54 GMT
#107
On February 23 2012 23:52 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 23:43 Palmar wrote:
On February 23 2012 23:39 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 23 2012 23:33 blubbdavid wrote:
Ah, I see, Palmar is trying to eliminate people with numbers in their name. Jackal58, you are next!


I don't like that approach one bit.


well sucks for you.


did you already know that you are named after a muscle you basically use to jerk off?

Funniest thing I've ever read here.
Life can only kill you once.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 23 2012 15:02 GMT
#108
/confirm

Jackal58, your bus didn´t kill Palmar, it didn´t even seriously injure him. Hoard Filler is probably just another name for Veteran. We should probably put a medic on him tonight.
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 15:04 GMT
#109
On February 24 2012 00:02 Forumite wrote:
/confirm

Jackal58, your bus didn´t kill Palmar, it didn´t even seriously injure him. Hoard Filler is probably just another name for Veteran. We should probably put a medic on him tonight.

Sure thing man.
[image loading]
Life can only kill you once.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 23 2012 15:07 GMT
#110
Hold it right there, Criminal Scum! Jackal58, you have used both a bus and an ambulance! How do you explain that if you are The Drunken Bus Driver
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 15:10 GMT
#111
good point

##vote Jackal58
Computer says mafia
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 23 2012 15:16 GMT
#112
huh anyone else thinking its weird that Caller posted the day post when Kurumi is the host, and his cohost is his handsome clone?

trololololo
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 23 2012 15:16 GMT
#113
wait did I just get trolled by everyone else who was posting until now?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 23 2012 15:23 GMT
#114
I am not the Mafia Roleblocker.
Enjoy your day.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 23 2012 15:26 GMT
#115
On February 24 2012 00:16 Zephirdd wrote:
wait did I just get trolled by everyone else who was posting until now?

Still are man.
Life can only kill you once.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 23 2012 15:27 GMT
#116
On February 24 2012 00:16 Zephirdd wrote:
wait did I just get trolled by everyone else who was posting until now?

[image loading]
:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 23 2012 16:08 GMT
#117
Couple of things:
Thanks Caller, You're the man. I am bit sad that You don't want to play, but hey, I've got the Caller Power! Remember, it's because I love Your games this one is hosted.
When the game does start?
I guess Friday ~23 CET, so deadline time. I can't do it today because I have a simple test, but I need to study a bit for it. Biology is easy, but You know, getting good grades isn't THAT easy.
I'll update the roster and get back to life things.
Also, I am going to have quite rough time next week. The good news?
It's only the easy subjects. So no worries, everything will work out.
The bad news is the game won't start until I find a co-host. Since Foolishness does not believe in cloning people my Real Handsome Clone can't suffice.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2012 16:12 GMT
#118
I'll co-host it if you sign me out, just so this can start
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 23 2012 16:13 GMT
#119
On February 24 2012 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I'll co-host it if you sign me out, just so this can start

I just need someone to be listed as co-host and manage actions from time to time. And maybe be a back-up for posting cycle posts when I argue with my parents and get mad, though it's unlikely.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-23 16:16:13
February 23 2012 16:15 GMT
#120
If I win, Kurumi has to write the word "you" with a lower case "Y".
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 323
Free 174
sorry 82
Mind 73
Bale 29
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.