• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7785 users

Storm Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 135 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2012 13:16 GMT
#281
oh for christ's sake. I'm getting something to eat right now, I'm in no state to type right now :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 15:14 GMT
#282
Syllo the reason for the policy lynch being on Tyyran was because of your comment pregame yeah. I haven't even read arkham city so I have no idea what happened beyond what you said at the beginning of the game.

Tyrran's post suggested he would be active and playing, hence the unvote.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 21 2012 15:25 GMT
#283
On February 21 2012 18:44 Dirkzor wrote:
RedFF's fast unvote of Tyrran was weird after he had pushed and defended his policy lynch so much.

Kita's vote on (policy?) Tyrran while attacking Toad for defending Tyrran while attacking RedFF for his history regarding policy lynches and then unvoting Tyrran to vote RedFF is weird. Don't know what I should think about it. I like that you can argue with someone while still having the same opinion but this just looks way to double sided.

I see no scummyness from Chaoser's town read on VE. Other people have done similarly things in this game. But chaoser as a whole is a bit flip floppy...


This type of language makes you look scummy. If you don't know what to think about an action, why are you bringing it up? Providing no opinion is essentially summarizing, which is an easy way to contribute without contributing. If you think someone is scummy call it scummy. Calling things weird doesn't say anything one way or another.

On February 21 2012 11:14 redFF wrote:
kita:
votes tyrran in his first post of the game.
Attacks me for pushing a policy lynch(which he is on) when i called them bad 4 months ago.
thinks he's caught me in a mafia meta contradiction when really my policy regarding policy lynches has just changed.

He was also grilling me for a few posts before stopping and going back to pointless fluff, while placing a vote on me without announcing it in thread.
so erm ##vote kita


Without announcing it in the thread? lol you act as if I'm voting you without ever mentioning you. Who cares if I post it in the thread.

Yes, I voted tyrran in the first post of the game. I do that in most games. Do you believe that's scummy?

Yes, I attacked you for your discrepancy in opinion, does that make me scummy?

Have any of the reasons in your omgus vote pointed to me being scummy?

You pushed a policy lynch and immediately backed off an hour into the game after getting in trouble. You didn't even mention that you still wanted to lynch tyrran. Instead it took my questioning for you to even bring it up. If tyrran was your preferred lynch, why did you switch to me hours later? You said you dropped tyrran because you didn't think you could get him lynched. Does that mean you're more confident that you can push my lynch? Or is it that you are simply attacking your attacker?

You discredited the ability to scum hunt on day one, push a policy lynch because of a mafia epiphany, drop the policy lynch because you were simply generating discussion, go back to supporting the policy lynch after being questioned, and then swap to the guy who is questioning the policy lynch.

Nap time. As much as I enjoy talking about red, I'll try to look at everyone else when I wake up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 21 2012 15:43 GMT
#284
.o/

Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 21 2012 16:06 GMT
#285
Red - What did you see in Toad's filter that made you agree with me?
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 21 2012 16:08 GMT
#286
Dirkzor are you going to post here too? Because I agree with kita on that one post of yours looking a bit suspicious and the other one is only marginally better.

And Tyrran? I'm fine with with the content of your few posts, but you aren't off to a good start activity wise.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 16:10 GMT
#287
verbosity, managing to write two long posts without any scumhunting.

Now since then he's got worse, one thing he said especially leaps out at me
Oh and btw I agree with wbg on the matter that I can't read redFF properly. There's also a bunch of other players I don't think I'm capable to read that good.
I read this as "here's my excuse for why I won't be giving many reads this game"
It's one of the scummies things said so far and something I'm fine with wagoning.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 16:18 GMT
#288
On February 22 2012 00:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 11:14 redFF wrote:
kita:
votes tyrran in his first post of the game.
Attacks me for pushing a policy lynch(which he is on) when i called them bad 4 months ago.
thinks he's caught me in a mafia meta contradiction when really my policy regarding policy lynches has just changed.

He was also grilling me for a few posts before stopping and going back to pointless fluff, while placing a vote on me without announcing it in thread.
so erm ##vote kita


Without announcing it in the thread? lol you act as if I'm voting you without ever mentioning you. Who cares if I post it in the thread.
For transparency's sake, please do so in the future.

Yes, I voted tyrran in the first post of the game. I do that in most games. Do you believe that's scummy?
No, I never said it did.

Yes, I attacked you for your discrepancy in opinion, does that make me scummy?
It would be a discrepancy in opinion If I had said it 2 days ago, but I said it 4 months ago, it's a misrep. WHAT CHANGED IN 4 MONTHS? A lot, actually...

Have any of the reasons in your omgus vote pointed to me being scummy?
Calling it an omgus is purposely framing it in a scummy light to make me look bad, noted.

You pushed a policy lynch and immediately backed off an hour into the game after getting in trouble. You didn't even mention that you still wanted to lynch tyrran.
my vote was still on him.
Instead it took my questioning for you to even bring it up.
My vote was still on him.
If tyrran was your preferred lynch, why did you switch to me hours later? You said you dropped tyrran because you didn't think you could get him lynched.
Just answered your own question, also his post gave me hope that he would be active.
Does that mean you're more confident that you can push my lynch? Or is it that you are simply attacking your attacker?
Lol if I was going to attack my attacker wouldn't I have voted VE or drh? Not some "me too!" shitty wagoner.

You discredited the ability to scum hunt on day one,
I didn't discredit it its the truth, day 1 is the hardest day to get a scum lynch.
push a policy lynch because of a mafia epiphany, drop the policy lynch because you were simply generating discussion, go back to supporting the policy lynch after being questioned,
false, my vote didn't leave until after your questioning of me.
and then swap to the guy who is questioning the policy lynch.
Is this you framing yourself as the great attacker of the policy lynch? No that would be VE and drh, you just tagged along.

Nap time. As much as I enjoy talking about red, I'll try to look at everyone else when I wake up.

ENJOY
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 21 2012 16:19 GMT
#289
On February 22 2012 01:06 Jackal58 wrote:
Red - What did you see in Toad's filter that made you agree with me?


Do you still think toad is scum? If yes, why ?
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 16:22 GMT
#290
Give some reads tyyran.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2012 16:27 GMT
#291
On February 22 2012 01:10 redFF wrote:
verbosity, managing to write two long posts without any scumhunting.

Now since then he's got worse, one thing he said especially leaps out at me
Show nested quote +
Oh and btw I agree with wbg on the matter that I can't read redFF properly. There's also a bunch of other players I don't think I'm capable to read that good.
I read this as "here's my excuse for why I won't be giving many reads this game"
It's one of the scummies things said so far and something I'm fine with wagoning.


Ooooor it's a player who sucked last game and shot 3 townies in a row as a town-vig himself and therefore changed his point of view on a couple of things, trying to start things a little slower than last game.
But yeah, I also read that part you quoted before clicking "Post" and wondered if I should just delete it because people might misunderstand it. Ended up posting it nevertheless because I thought an honest opinion on that part is not going to hurt someone.

It's not an excuse for not posting reads. If you want to interpret it that way please take it the way I posted it. I'm not going to post reads about those 2 the first couple of days. Yeah I know, I never mentioned "the first couple of days" but I figured it's obvious.


Quick question: Do you think I am capable to figure BC or syllo out the first 1 or 2 days?
Might as well ask if you think that other guys who are quite new themselves are capable of figureing them out in your opinion.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 21 2012 16:30 GMT
#292
On February 22 2012 01:19 Tyrran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:06 Jackal58 wrote:
Red - What did you see in Toad's filter that made you agree with me?


Do you still think toad is scum? If yes, why ?

Never did.
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 21 2012 16:35 GMT
#293
Actually you should be able to figure me out (see my Responsibility and Personality mafia filters) and it certainly would help if you gave your opinion. The things I posted about BC are straight forward and suggest a mindset that isn't focused on figuring things out. It's obviously not conclusive, but right now he seems like the best lynch.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 16:46 GMT
#294
I think anyone is capable of reading a player and concisely stating an opinion on them with evidence to support it.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2012 16:49 GMT
#295
On February 22 2012 01:35 syllogism wrote:
Actually you should be able to figure me out (see my Responsibility and Personality mafia filters) and it certainly would help if you gave your opinion. The things I posted about BC are straight forward and suggest a mindset that isn't focused on figuring things out. It's obviously not conclusive, but right now he seems like the best lynch.


I haven't read those games but thanks I'll take a look at those. That's the reason I posted what redFF quoted. If you got a nice example game of BC being mafia that'd be nice as well I only saw him play in L and that 80-ish player thing were he obviously had to change his style a little bit to get to the new guys as well.

Well I've got my thoughts about you two but I don't know what to make of them yet so I thought waiting a little longer to post something that actually might be useful is better than just posting a oneliner every now and then saying "well that looks odd".
But yeah I kind of agree with you, I had the feeling he's dodging a little bit when VE asked him earlier on.
VE was clearly overdoing it early on and I don't think mafia-BC would have troubles thinking of something to say so although I agree with you that it looks weird I don't think it's scummy yet. My thought was that he doesn't want to encourage people tunneling so early on.

And as mentioned I'm not feeling comfortable judging you two yet so I'd rather not lynch one of you two guys. I'd also rather not lynch into vets d1 but considering how stacked this game is it's probably a dangerous thing to say that for someone like me :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
February 21 2012 17:00 GMT
#296
On February 22 2012 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:35 syllogism wrote:
Actually you should be able to figure me out (see my Responsibility and Personality mafia filters) and it certainly would help if you gave your opinion. The things I posted about BC are straight forward and suggest a mindset that isn't focused on figuring things out. It's obviously not conclusive, but right now he seems like the best lynch.


I haven't read those games but thanks I'll take a look at those. That's the reason I posted what redFF quoted. If you got a nice example game of BC being mafia that'd be nice as well I only saw him play in L and that 80-ish player thing were he obviously had to change his style a little bit to get to the new guys as well.

Well I've got my thoughts about you two but I don't know what to make of them yet so I thought waiting a little longer to post something that actually might be useful is better than just posting a oneliner every now and then saying "well that looks odd".
But yeah I kind of agree with you, I had the feeling he's dodging a little bit when VE asked him earlier on.
VE was clearly overdoing it early on and I don't think mafia-BC would have troubles thinking of something to say so although I agree with you that it looks weird I don't think it's scummy yet. My thought was that he doesn't want to encourage people tunneling so early on.

And as mentioned I'm not feeling comfortable judging you two yet so I'd rather not lynch one of you two guys. I'd also rather not lynch into vets d1 but considering how stacked this game is it's probably a dangerous thing to say that for someone like me :p


So you have you're thoughts on them, but you aren't comfortable judging them?

What happened to the Arkham Toad, where you we're going accusation crazy, IIRC.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 17:03 GMT
#297
Wait did arkham city finish? I don't think you can talk about it if not.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
February 21 2012 17:03 GMT
#298
Let me rephrase, then.

Toad.

Why so passive.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 17:05 GMT
#299
On February 22 2012 01:30 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:19 Tyrran wrote:
On February 22 2012 01:06 Jackal58 wrote:
Red - What did you see in Toad's filter that made you agree with me?


Do you still think toad is scum? If yes, why ?

Never did.

You wily old fox you.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2012 17:10 GMT
#300
On February 22 2012 02:00 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:49 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 22 2012 01:35 syllogism wrote:
Actually you should be able to figure me out (see my Responsibility and Personality mafia filters) and it certainly would help if you gave your opinion. The things I posted about BC are straight forward and suggest a mindset that isn't focused on figuring things out. It's obviously not conclusive, but right now he seems like the best lynch.


I haven't read those games but thanks I'll take a look at those. That's the reason I posted what redFF quoted. If you got a nice example game of BC being mafia that'd be nice as well I only saw him play in L and that 80-ish player thing were he obviously had to change his style a little bit to get to the new guys as well.

Well I've got my thoughts about you two but I don't know what to make of them yet so I thought waiting a little longer to post something that actually might be useful is better than just posting a oneliner every now and then saying "well that looks odd".
But yeah I kind of agree with you, I had the feeling he's dodging a little bit when VE asked him earlier on.
VE was clearly overdoing it early on and I don't think mafia-BC would have troubles thinking of something to say so although I agree with you that it looks weird I don't think it's scummy yet. My thought was that he doesn't want to encourage people tunneling so early on.

And as mentioned I'm not feeling comfortable judging you two yet so I'd rather not lynch one of you two guys. I'd also rather not lynch into vets d1 but considering how stacked this game is it's probably a dangerous thing to say that for someone like me :p


So you have you're thoughts on them, but you aren't comfortable judging them?

What happened to the Arkham Toad, where you we're going accusation crazy, IIRC.

That happened to Arkham Toad:
Ooooor it's a player who sucked last game and shot 3 townies in a row as a town-vig himself and therefore changed his point of view on a couple of things, trying to start things a little slower than last game.


<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.