• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9555 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 212 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 16:09 GMT
#2501
Oh I thought you meant rG.

Nice moves you got there Kurumi <3
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:10 GMT
#2502
In case You're not convinced this is how it went
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 12 2012 16:10 GMT
#2503
On February 13 2012 00:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I lied once,why should you believe me?
Show nested quote +
Perhaps this is more WIFOM to confuse scum.

Yes, it is.Chaoser isn´t going anywhere tomorrow, we still have to lynch 4 scum if chaoser is indeed scum.
If he´s VT, same thing. Let´s keep scum guessing a little bit.

Show nested quote +
If he is scum then this act would deter town vigis from shooting at chaoser but could bait 3rd party in checking/shooting him.

By this point I am not scum. I don´t know how any people could think that. All my actions would be incredibly gutsy as scum,and would have no purpose.None at all. Plus scum doesn´t have any DT´s left, so you assume scum investigated Kurumi n1.That˙s a big if.

I also think I know your role by now. If I am right, you need to cut off this.

Your actions are stupid.

Therefore we cannot rule out possibilities that include you being stupid.
We cannot rule out the chance that you are scum and being stupid.

Confusing town, derailing discussion and outing blues are all things that benefit scum and they are all things that you have tried to do or successfully done.

However, since further night actions should shed some light on your alignment you are in little danger of being lynched and this discussion will not help with anything.

I don't think we can trust you yet. I tried to explain why so that people would not blindly think that you are confirmed town and open themselves up to more confusion.

Don't give me this "i think i know your role" jibberish. Call it.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:10 GMT
#2504
I enjoy when people hit on me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:13 GMT
#2505
On February 13 2012 01:10 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 00:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I lied once,why should you believe me?
Perhaps this is more WIFOM to confuse scum.

Yes, it is.Chaoser isn´t going anywhere tomorrow, we still have to lynch 4 scum if chaoser is indeed scum.
If he´s VT, same thing. Let´s keep scum guessing a little bit.

If he is scum then this act would deter town vigis from shooting at chaoser but could bait 3rd party in checking/shooting him.

By this point I am not scum. I don´t know how any people could think that. All my actions would be incredibly gutsy as scum,and would have no purpose.None at all. Plus scum doesn´t have any DT´s left, so you assume scum investigated Kurumi n1.That˙s a big if.

I also think I know your role by now. If I am right, you need to cut off this.

Your actions are stupid.

Therefore we cannot rule out possibilities that include you being stupid.
We cannot rule out the chance that you are scum and being stupid.

Confusing town, derailing discussion and outing blues are all things that benefit scum and they are all things that you have tried to do or successfully done.

However, since further night actions should shed some light on your alignment you are in little danger of being lynched and this discussion will not help with anything.

I don't think we can trust you yet. I tried to explain why so that people would not blindly think that you are confirmed town and open themselves up to more confusion.

Don't give me this "i think i know your role" jibberish. Call it.

I checked him through best detective in the world, bullet.
He's good, leave him alone.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 16:19 GMT
#2506
On February 13 2012 01:13 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 01:10 layabout wrote:
On February 13 2012 00:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I lied once,why should you believe me?
Perhaps this is more WIFOM to confuse scum.

Yes, it is.Chaoser isn´t going anywhere tomorrow, we still have to lynch 4 scum if chaoser is indeed scum.
If he´s VT, same thing. Let´s keep scum guessing a little bit.

If he is scum then this act would deter town vigis from shooting at chaoser but could bait 3rd party in checking/shooting him.

By this point I am not scum. I don´t know how any people could think that. All my actions would be incredibly gutsy as scum,and would have no purpose.None at all. Plus scum doesn´t have any DT´s left, so you assume scum investigated Kurumi n1.That˙s a big if.

I also think I know your role by now. If I am right, you need to cut off this.

Your actions are stupid.

Therefore we cannot rule out possibilities that include you being stupid.
We cannot rule out the chance that you are scum and being stupid.

Confusing town, derailing discussion and outing blues are all things that benefit scum and they are all things that you have tried to do or successfully done.

However, since further night actions should shed some light on your alignment you are in little danger of being lynched and this discussion will not help with anything.

I don't think we can trust you yet. I tried to explain why so that people would not blindly think that you are confirmed town and open themselves up to more confusion.

Don't give me this "i think i know your role" jibberish. Call it.

I checked him through best detective in the world, bullet.
He's good, leave him alone.


there is still the mafia framer medic.

But layabout is right, the night actions should give further information.

To me, rG and chaoser are of the table for today's lynch...

I am still feeling hiro. How does evantrees stand out from the other lurkers? (Serious question, not saying he is a bad choice).
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 16:19 GMT
#2507
Ok, can we focus on getting someone scum lynched and furthering our wincon?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 16:19 GMT
#2508
+ Show Spoiler +
rgTheSchworz Two-Face
Checked Kurumi N1 (Harley Quinn) - Shot at by Kurumi
Checked Chaoser N2 (???)

Radfield DT
Checked Sheth N1 - Shot at
Checked WBG N2

Kurumi Harley Quinn
Shot Schworz N1
Killed WBG N2 - Shot at

Toad Joker
Killed Kenpachi N1
Killed opz N2

??? The Penguin
Killed Slardar N1
Shot ??? N2

BM Hush
Protected Layabout N1 - ROLEBLOCKED - Shot at
Protected Layabout N2

Palmar
N1 - Shot at
N2 - ROLEBLOCKED



DocH Clayface
- Shot at N1
- Killed N2

Jackal Zsasz - Killed by Scum N1
Slardar - Killed by The Penguin N1
Kenpachi - Killed by The Joker N1

OpZ - Killed by The Joker N2
WBG - Killed by Harley Quinn N2


7 bullets fired N1
4 bullets fired N2 ???
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 16:23 GMT
#2509
Scum Triplestacked DocH tonight. Add 2 hits.
I think BM´s lying. Because that would make 3 medics-One who protected me, One who protected him, One BM.
Harley´s off the medic list.
That means there˙s still 3, but chances are running pretty low
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:23 GMT
#2510
On February 12 2012 22:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 22:24 Adam4167 wrote:
JayJay, for someone who figured out toads role as fast as I did, you should be able to figure out rG's role equally as quickly.

Otherwise, you're just being belligerent because you're scum.


is that some sort of riddler game here? :D

I'll try to look through his filter again, looking for clues. Right now my spreadshit says "KILL IT WITH FIRE". I am sorry to disappoint you

kurumi: why would batman claim DT and risk being roleblocked if he can just stay quiet.

There are bigger fish in the sea than the Batman for scum. Scum are fighting with Town, not with 3rd parties. Especially CW.
Anyway.. Mafia has 3KP, 3rd Parties have 2KP and Toad said he used his KP.
6KP, 3 dead.
If Batman used DT check, it's 5KP, 3 dead.
Still not quite right.
If someone soaked a hit, it's 5KP and 3 dead and 1 guy hit.
Still 1 KP missing, where is it?

I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 16:26 GMT
#2511
On February 13 2012 01:19 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 01:13 Kurumi wrote:
On February 13 2012 01:10 layabout wrote:
On February 13 2012 00:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I lied once,why should you believe me?
Perhaps this is more WIFOM to confuse scum.

Yes, it is.Chaoser isn´t going anywhere tomorrow, we still have to lynch 4 scum if chaoser is indeed scum.
If he´s VT, same thing. Let´s keep scum guessing a little bit.

If he is scum then this act would deter town vigis from shooting at chaoser but could bait 3rd party in checking/shooting him.

By this point I am not scum. I don´t know how any people could think that. All my actions would be incredibly gutsy as scum,and would have no purpose.None at all. Plus scum doesn´t have any DT´s left, so you assume scum investigated Kurumi n1.That˙s a big if.

I also think I know your role by now. If I am right, you need to cut off this.

Your actions are stupid.

Therefore we cannot rule out possibilities that include you being stupid.
We cannot rule out the chance that you are scum and being stupid.

Confusing town, derailing discussion and outing blues are all things that benefit scum and they are all things that you have tried to do or successfully done.

However, since further night actions should shed some light on your alignment you are in little danger of being lynched and this discussion will not help with anything.

I don't think we can trust you yet. I tried to explain why so that people would not blindly think that you are confirmed town and open themselves up to more confusion.

Don't give me this "i think i know your role" jibberish. Call it.

I checked him through best detective in the world, bullet.
He's good, leave him alone.


there is still the mafia framer medic.

But layabout is right, the night actions should give further information.

To me, rG and chaoser are of the table for today's lynch...

I am still feeling hiro. How does evantrees stand out from the other lurkers? (Serious question, not saying he is a bad choice).

Agreed about rg and Chaoser, although I´d still like to know if Chaoser is Town or Scum.

What do you think about qualis? He avoided the Sheth lynch Day 1, by voting rg and DocH of all people.
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2012 16:27 GMT
#2512
Nice shot Kurumi. Rereading with new information. Please standby.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 12 2012 16:27 GMT
#2513
Just got PM
i took a hit last night.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:29 GMT
#2514
On February 13 2012 01:27 layabout wrote:
Just got PM
i took a hit last night.

It's a bit late, don't You think?
Please, don't get us on the PM shenanigans again, I hate it with passion both as a host and a player
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 16:31 GMT
#2515
@layabout: Interesting. maybe BM is usefull afterall.

@forumite: Well, I voted the doc myself day 1, so who am I to judge. rG seemed scummy, too. I actually think these votes are more of a towntell being assertive and not sheeping. Other than then that, random lurker with no opinions. Leaning town.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 16:32 GMT
#2516
On February 13 2012 01:23 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Scum Triplestacked DocH tonight. Add 2 hits.
I think BM´s lying. Because that would make 3 medics-One who protected me, One who protected him, One BM.
Harley´s off the medic list.
That means there˙s still 3, but chances are running pretty low

When were you medicprotected?

If there were 3 shots on DocH, that leaves us at 6 shots total. Assuming Penguin shot Kurumi, it checks out, more or less.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 16:36 GMT
#2517
On February 13 2012 01:27 layabout wrote:
Just got PM
i took a hit last night.

Were you medicprotected?

+ Show Spoiler +
rgTheSchworz Two-Face
Checked Kurumi N1 (Harley Quinn) - Shot at by Kurumi
Checked Chaoser N2 (???)

Radfield DT
Checked Sheth N1 - Shot at
Checked WBG N2

Kurumi Harley Quinn
Shot Schworz N1
Killed WBG N2 - Shot at

Toad Joker
Killed Kenpachi N1
Killed opz N2

??? The Penguin
Killed Slardar N1
Shot ??? N2

BM Hush
Protected Layabout N1 - ROLEBLOCKED - Shot at
Protected Layabout N2

Layabout
- Shot at - Protected by BM

Palmar
N1 - Shot at
N2 - ROLEBLOCKED



DocH Clayface
- Shot at N1
- Killed N2

Jackal Zsasz - Killed by Scum N1
Slardar - Killed by The Penguin N1
Kenpachi - Killed by The Joker N1

OpZ - Killed by The Joker N2
WBG - Killed by Harley Quinn N2


And we´re back at 7 first night, and 5-7, depending on how many scum shot at DocH
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 16:36 GMT
#2518
I was Medicd N1.Said it since then.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 16:38 GMT
#2519
+ Show Spoiler +
rgTheSchworz Two-Face
Checked Kurumi N1 (Harley Quinn) - Shot at by Kurumi - Protected
Checked Chaoser N2 (???)

Radfield DT
Checked Sheth N1 - Shot at
Checked WBG N2

Kurumi Harley Quinn
Shot Schworz N1
Killed WBG N2 - Shot at

Toad Joker
Killed Kenpachi N1
Killed opz N2

??? The Penguin
Killed Slardar N1
Shot ??? N2

BM Hush
Protected Layabout N1 - ROLEBLOCKED - Shot at
Protected Layabout N2

Layabout
- Shot at - Protected by BM

Palmar
N1 - Shot at
N2 - ROLEBLOCKED



DocH Clayface
- Shot at N1
- Killed N2

Jackal Zsasz - Killed by Scum N1
Slardar - Killed by The Penguin N1
Kenpachi - Killed by The Joker N1

OpZ - Killed by The Joker N2
WBG - Killed by Harley Quinn N2


:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 16:39 GMT
#2520
BM claimed being shot N1? Where?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.