• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 19:15 GMT
#2261
I'd say we lynch chaoser
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2012 19:18 GMT
#2262
Radfield is off the table for tomorrow. Between chaoser and Palmar, I prefer to lynch Palmar. He built this convoluted bullshit case against chaoser based on Sheth's flip, yet he was trying to derail the Sheth wagon in favor of its conclusion. His play isn't making any sense, he's trolled hard and the only time he's appeared to make any real effort was his retarded case against chaoser.

I'm telling you guys, we should lynch Palmar tomorrow. I think he's scum. I think we should take the possibility that he's third-party as evidence that he's not town and just get rid of him. Don't waste bullets on him either in case he is the bats.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 19:20 GMT
#2263
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 19:20 GMT
#2264
On February 12 2012 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Radfield is off the table for tomorrow. Between chaoser and Palmar, I prefer to lynch Palmar. He built this convoluted bullshit case against chaoser based on Sheth's flip, yet he was trying to derail the Sheth wagon in favor of its conclusion. His play isn't making any sense, he's trolled hard and the only time he's appeared to make any real effort was his retarded case against chaoser.

I'm telling you guys, we should lynch Palmar tomorrow. I think he's scum. I think we should take the possibility that he's third-party as evidence that he's not town and just get rid of him. Don't waste bullets on him either in case he is the bats.


DIE SCUM
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 19:20 GMT
#2265
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 19:21 GMT
#2266
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.

No. Kill someone else.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 19:22 GMT
#2267
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Radfield is off the table for tomorrow. Between chaoser and Palmar, I prefer to lynch Palmar. He built this convoluted bullshit case against chaoser based on Sheth's flip, yet he was trying to derail the Sheth wagon in favor of its conclusion. His play isn't making any sense, he's trolled hard and the only time he's appeared to make any real effort was his retarded case against chaoser.

I'm telling you guys, we should lynch Palmar tomorrow. I think he's scum. I think we should take the possibility that he's third-party as evidence that he's not town and just get rid of him. Don't waste bullets on him either in case he is the bats.


DIE SCUM


lol, funny I thought VE is probably town as well but that were exactly my thoughts as well
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2012 19:24 GMT
#2268
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Radfield is off the table for tomorrow. Between chaoser and Palmar, I prefer to lynch Palmar. He built this convoluted bullshit case against chaoser based on Sheth's flip, yet he was trying to derail the Sheth wagon in favor of its conclusion. His play isn't making any sense, he's trolled hard and the only time he's appeared to make any real effort was his retarded case against chaoser.

I'm telling you guys, we should lynch Palmar tomorrow. I think he's scum. I think we should take the possibility that he's third-party as evidence that he's not town and just get rid of him. Don't waste bullets on him either in case he is the bats.


DIE SCUM


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 19:27 GMT
#2269
On February 12 2012 04:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.

No. Kill someone else.


No.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 19:29 GMT
#2270
On February 12 2012 04:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:21 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.

No. Kill someone else.


No.

He's mine.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 19:34 GMT
#2271
On February 12 2012 04:29 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:21 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.

No. Kill someone else.


No.

He's mine.


No, I left the best for last. Mine.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 19:37 GMT
#2272
On February 12 2012 04:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 04:29 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:21 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2012 04:20 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar, sweetie. Please leave Toad for me. Find Yourself Your OWN target, okay?
Like, person You want to lynch? Chaoser?


No honey, I'm killing Toad tonight. He's scum.

No. Kill someone else.


No.

He's mine.


No, I left the best for last. Mine.

Harley, I heard Joker is ill. Go find him. Now get the heck off my target.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 11 2012 19:38 GMT
#2273
Wow this thread is a mess why cant you guys leave toad alone we need to be shooting scum. And plus i doubt hes lying about being invincible.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 19:40 GMT
#2274
On February 12 2012 04:38 jaybrundage wrote:
Wow this thread is a mess why cant you guys leave toad alone we need to be shooting scum. And plus i doubt hes lying about being invincible.

Say hi to wherebugsgo in QT
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 20:01 GMT
#2275
themed games always turn to shit fast
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 20:03 GMT
#2276
On February 12 2012 05:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
themed games always turn to shit fast

It's a Normal btw.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 20:13 GMT
#2277
On February 12 2012 05:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 05:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
themed games always turn to shit fast

It's a Normal btw.

I'd hardly call it that with all the hidden powers and the shitstorm surrounding them. I have no context to interpret like half the statements in the last 2 pages and it's really frustrating.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 20:16 GMT
#2278
then get some context on ebay
Computer says mafia
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 11 2012 20:20 GMT
#2279
Imagine a world in which TL operated under a strict Lynch all liars policy!

I sincerely hope that none of the following make it through the night regardless of their alignment:
Palmar
rgtheschworz
Toadessterm
Kurumi
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 20:23 GMT
#2280
On February 12 2012 05:20 layabout wrote:
Imagine a world in which TL operated under a strict Lynch all liars policy!

I sincerely hope that none of the following make it through the night regardless of their alignment:
Palmar
rgtheschworz
Toadessterm
Kurumi

I never thought I'd put someone else than aprudds on my insta vigilante list.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech131
FoxeR 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 78
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox618
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0232
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo614
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur384
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.