• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 17:27 GMT
#2221
I never lie.
Computer says mafia
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 11 2012 17:30 GMT
#2222
On February 11 2012 19:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:09 Palmar wrote:
For what would I be modkilled?

Missing a vote by chance if I'm lucky. BC confirmed to me there is no role that forces players to lie or post a certain way so without a role that is making you make certain roleclaims or disallow you from acknowledging your own lies the only possible conclusion is that you love to be as obnoxious as possible. I read your game in the last mafia and it was equally annoying. Coagulation was bad enough to make me not want to play but you're a thousand times worse than that.



Bite me
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 17:35 GMT
#2223
On February 12 2012 02:27 Palmar wrote:
I never lie.

me neither
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 17:36 GMT
#2224
On February 12 2012 02:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 02:27 Palmar wrote:
I never lie.

me neither

me neither
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2012 17:36 GMT
#2225
Fuck yeah. I want Palmar dead tomorrow. If he can die tonight, I'd prefer that. But if he lives tonight, we hang the fucking fuck out of Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 17:37 GMT
#2226
Nope, we hang Jaybrundage tomorrow.
He s been scummy as fuck.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 17:42 GMT
#2227
On February 12 2012 02:37 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Nope, we hang Jaybrundage tomorrow.
He s been scummy as fuck.

And Palmar hasn´t?
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 17:44 GMT
#2228
Palmar is hard to read.
Btw how the F does his actions make sense as scum?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 17:45 GMT
#2229
On February 12 2012 02:30 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:09 Palmar wrote:
For what would I be modkilled?

Missing a vote by chance if I'm lucky. BC confirmed to me there is no role that forces players to lie or post a certain way so without a role that is making you make certain roleclaims or disallow you from acknowledging your own lies the only possible conclusion is that you love to be as obnoxious as possible. I read your game in the last mafia and it was equally annoying. Coagulation was bad enough to make me not want to play but you're a thousand times worse than that.



Bite me

I haven't brushed my teeth yet today are you sure
RIP Aaliyah
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 17:50 GMT
#2230
On February 12 2012 02:44 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Palmar is hard to read.
Btw how the F does his actions make sense as scum?

He doesn´t read as Town to me, so he´s either doing a crazy gamble as scum, or a crazy gamble as 3rd party. Either way we should lynch him.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 17:50 GMT
#2231
Palmar claimed Two-Face early on after I claimed Two-Face. He claimed "everyone knows I'm just a retarded vet who tried to catch some bullets" and he claimed Joker afterwards. Basicly palmar tried to protect me because he thought I was making this immortality stuff up and did not realize that Jackal quoted the very phrase that proves that I am actually not bullshiting.

Nevertheless he tried to defend me. I don't want to lynch him, not before 4 or 5 other people die.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 18:02 GMT
#2232
On February 12 2012 02:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Palmar claimed Two-Face early on after I claimed Two-Face. He claimed "everyone knows I'm just a retarded vet who tried to catch some bullets" and he claimed Joker afterwards. Basicly palmar tried to protect me because he thought I was making this immortality stuff up and did not realize that Jackal quoted the very phrase that proves that I am actually not bullshiting.

Nevertheless he tried to defend me. I don't want to lynch him, not before 4 or 5 other people die.

I disagree. He has done some pro-Town things, including some WIFOM, but while he does this he also creates as much disruption in the discussion as he can. That´s not the Town-Palmar I know, Town-Palmar leads town, he doesn´t confuse town.
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 18:07 GMT
#2233
No, we re not lynching Palmar, I almost surely know his role.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#2234
On February 12 2012 03:07 rgTheSchworz wrote:
No, we re not lynching Palmar, I almost surely know his role.

Do you think he´s Town?
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 18:09 GMT
#2235
Yes.That or he s third party which is likely also:
He s trolling a lot.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 18:14 GMT
#2236
On February 12 2012 03:09 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Yes.That or he s third party which is likely also:
He s trolling a lot.

I don´t see any point with keeping him around if he´s 3rd party, but if you think he´s likely Town then I´ll accept that for now. I don´t see it myself, but perhaps you have some more info.
:3
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 18:18 GMT
#2237
forumite. how are things? I couldn't find in your posts who you'd like to lynch right now. any suggestions?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 18:20 GMT
#2238
Palmar Town in XLVIII:
+ Show Spoiler [click me!] +
On December 05 2011 23:17 Palmar wrote:
FOR GLORY

[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 13:11 Soap wrote:
I don't get day start, no one did nothing and we have nothing to analyze. I'm rnging.

##Vote Drazerk



##Vote Drazerk

On December 05 2011 23:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:20 sandroba wrote:
Seriously palmar? How about you tell me what you think about the cases people are pushing. vadersen to be more specific.


Do you have an issue with lynching Drazerk?

On December 05 2011 23:25 Palmar wrote:
Isn't Glory a reason?


when asked what's going on he kept saying he trusts his bro soap, claimed Dayvig and forced someone to post his spreadsheet or else he's going to get dayvigged within an hour. That guy claimed dayvig as well and while palmar was bullshitting the other guy (V7) turned out to be a real dayvig and straight up shot Soap
After that accident palmar was forced to play normal again because people (mainly mafia) were telling people not to trust palmar anymore as long as he keeps bullshitting around and noone was listening to him in that game although he straight up found a mafia on d2 which never got lynched until he claimed mafia openly in the thread. Palmar was Town that game

Palmar Town in L:
He got lynched day1 by BC for trolling / not caring and ended up being town. I don't really want to search that big of a game right now for posts that proves what I'm talking about but I'm sure most people will remember what happened. Palmar was Town that game

Fancy Conclusion: I do agree he's trolling WAY MORE this game but saying palmar doesn't troll as town is a straight up lie. He cares for town if he's town but lately he started doing stuff d1 like I approached it this game: As long as someone else people are listening to is pushing the right buttons there is no need to pull a p4n on us, bomb the thread with 20 different cases and yell why I am right and not the guy presenting case X. As mafia he's not even reading the thread. That proves that he's not mafia this game but could very well end up being 3rd party or blue. However, I don't see a reason to lynch him yet.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 18:27 GMT
#2239
look at the scum coming out to try and get me hanged lol.

We hang scum, not trolls.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 18:29 GMT
#2240
On February 12 2012 03:14 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 03:09 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Yes.That or he s third party which is likely also:
He s trolling a lot.

I don´t see any point with keeping him around if he´s 3rd party, but if you think he´s likely Town then I´ll accept that for now. I don´t see it myself, but perhaps you have some more info.


Of course you want to hang third parties (I'm not one though... I'm actually Harley Quinn.), because that way we're not hanging your team!
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.